Submit

jacob or edward with bella?
  edward
  jacob
View Results

dirt bike girl

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:13 pm
edwardsvampire101
I do not hate any of them. I think Jacob and Bella are good friends and I think Edward and Bella are a good couple.

I agree I do NOT hate any of them (especially jacob) I still love Edward but I seem to like Jacob just as much as I like Edward. I really can't decide who should get her.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:13 pm
Like, Bella, Jacob makes me want to punch him. Probably not a good idea either though. I'd have to be more creative.  

Electric Snowball

LiM3 TAFFY

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:21 pm
I know I'm gonna get burned for this, but I hated Edward AND Jake SO MUCH in Eclipse.
They both were freakishly annoying and made me so sick.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:11 pm
Jacob was pretty cool in new moon, but he totally screwed up in eclipse!! I now HATE HATE HATE Jacob black, because he is selfish and wont stop trying to force himself on bella.  

Ori-ramikade

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:58 pm
Dispise? I didn't even know that was a word, but who I dEspise, is Edward. I hate him, he's a retard. Aspin Tales agrees with me.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:05 pm
Ugh, i HATE Jacob. I wish i could of punched him like Bella.  

C u r i o s i t y_x3

silver nymph

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:36 pm
Okay, let me get one thing clear. I don't hate Jacob...I just root for Edward. He's kind of more...understanding, specially in Eclipse.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:45 pm
i noticed that the question was "who do you despise most in new moon" and like...a lot of people are discussing it between edward, jake, and bella....

is it like impossible to despise any other character in the book?

oh and who i despise most hmm.........don't really despise any character......hince it's a book -_- it kinda doesn't do anything to despise a book character, sure they can annoy you (for me charlie), but can ya really despise a character in a book? i understand despising a book, or the personality of a character in the book, but can ya really despise the complete character?????  

Soundtrack to your Murder

Alantie Mistaniu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:50 pm
I have to say Jacob. I did not like the way his character changed after Twilight- he went from the sweet, shy, mechanic boy into this aggressive, over bearing. manipulative guy, and I just did not like it at all. Jake in Twilight and the first part of New Moon was totally a sweetheart. Jake in the second part of New Moon and Eclipse just made me furious.

So yes. I liked what his character was before he went wolfie and started obsessing over Bella/hating Edward and vampires/so on.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:32 pm
Well I don't hate Jacob but I like Edward much more and I'm not very found of Jacob in Eclipse.

lost_smile

Velvet Kevorkian

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:12 pm

Probably just Jessica Stanley and Lauren, haha. (minor character hate)
I often wish I had the means to slap Jacob in the face, but I don't hate him.

I can't understand why some people hate the villains, too.
The Volturi are probably some of the coolest villains I've read about, much better than in the other vampire novels I've read. Victoria is also very interesting.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:31 pm
okay...

Jacob needs to leave them alone... if he couldn't imprint on her before... then he probably can't do it now.. and he needs to leave them alone and let them be together... and Bella needs to just pick one (Edward) and be happy, because even though Edward doesn't and won't say anthing... he'll be really sad and lonely and I couldn't stand to read about him being like that...  

there was a silence

Two As One Forever

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:00 am
Okay.
So.
Ms. Swan needs to stop falling for mythical creatures.
That aren't really mythical.['cept in real life.]
It just causes the one she wants the most [Mr. Edward Cullen] pain.
Not to mention the chronically depressed one. [Jacob Black.]
I love Jacob, I really do.
But, he needs to have hope he'll find his imprint.
And leave Bella the f--- alone.
Anyways.
My most hated character is Mike Newton.
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:19 pm
Jacob Black.

I don't despise him, persay, but I do find him to be a bit annoying.

Shaish

Dangerous Prophet

Melody Cullen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:14 pm
I seriously despise Jessica. If one of my friends were to go through that zombie-like state, I wouldn't just leave them and start to hate them.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff