Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply The Twilight Movie
Edward Cullen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlreadyDead-MostlyAlive

Distinct Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:57 pm
Sweet_Art_Thou
User Image
Hayden Christiansen

OR

User Image
Gaspard Ulleil

HOLY HELL!!! that gaspard gut is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:51 pm
y_is_the_rum_gone
Sweet_Art_Thou
User Image
Hayden Christiansen

OR

User Image
Gaspard Ulleil

HOLY HELL!!! that gaspard gut is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!
He would be a good match for Edward.  

iFallenYuuki

Sorla

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:55 am
So I haven't become an official member of the guild yet, nor am I sure that this thread is active or not.....but.....

Just to throw an idea, that I don't think anyone's suggested yet, out there (that I honestly think is a good one), what about Shia LaBeouf?

Before someone jumps on my back *braces for impact*, think about it. He's an incredibly talented actor. I think he'd be a great portrayer of both the seriousness and the sarcastic humor of Edward....not to mention he's not bad looking either.

*cough* Better than Zac Efron *cough*

I have some pictures to reference. Keep in mind that these are not on set images, so he could be told to grow his hair out a little, or anything like that. Oh, and by the way, I did no editing to his eyes.

1 2 3 4 5 6

Now, I will admit that in some of these pictures he looks kind of Emmet-ish, but I truly think he could do an exellent Edward if given the chance.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:02 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I love Shia LaBeouf and yes, he'd be so much better than Efron. But I can't really see him as Edward..he doesn't have the..I dunno..charm..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KiraLight
Crew

Sorla

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:18 am
I can see where you're coming from, about the charm, but at the same time, I think he just hasn't had a good role to express that part of his acting ability.

Because in both Disturbia and Transformers he was the "typical teenage goofball", instead of "not-so-typical-vampire". I guess what I'm trying to say is that if given the chance, he could probably do it well.

I really just like the idea of him making all the sarcastic remarks XD. I can imagine that probably too vividly.

When I started searching for possible actors in my point-of-view, I was thinking strictly of acting ability and THEN looks. So that's why Shia came to me first.

Although I do think Shia could match the image of Edward fairly well too.

If I were basing it only on looks, I'd probably go with Gaspard or Drew.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:17 pm
Hmm...
Shia LeBeouf, eh?
I dunno, I guess that I could see it...  

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

iFallenYuuki

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:31 pm
Shia is too..happy go lucky or...perky....I can't really see him get angry like Edward did.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:09 pm
heart heart heart heart Gaspard Ulleil would be the PERFECT Edward! He's not quite as hot looking as Edward sounds... but he's as close as any mortal human's gonna get... heart heart heart heart  

Goddess Of The Impossible

3,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Sorla

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:09 pm
I can see Gaspard more than Shia really.

I guess I just liked the idea *shrug*.

But I also don't know if his acting ability *has never seen Hannibal Rising*. So I can't really judge.

ButI think he does fit the image better.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:26 pm
The only movie I've seen Gaspard in is Hannibal Rising, although I really want to see A Very Long Engagement 'cause he's SO HOT

But in Hannibal Rising I thought he was amazing, hardly a trace of an accent

KiraLight
Crew

iFallenYuuki

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:42 pm
He is totally my vision of Edward.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:43 am
Gaspard man... he's fookin' beautiful. >w>  

iTeccy

Snowflake_Cat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:18 pm
I think any of these people would be good for acting Edward.

Hugh Dancy
Tom Sturridge
Robert Pattinson
Chace Crawford
Shane Brolly
Shane West
Jonathan Jackson  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:50 pm
eeehhh....
that Gaspard guy only looks good in that ONE pic..

maybe some one else?

Penn Badgley?

I don't know who this guy is---->User Image

Chad Michael Murray?

User Image

Or Steven Strait  

iFallenYuuki

The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash