Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
.Hack// RPG (OPEN!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You likey?
  Yes!
  No way!
  Likey?!
View Results

xXKazumaX-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:35 pm
"Just a level hungry person!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:41 pm
walks into the tournament
"wow this sould be intereting to bad im not in it"
saying to self  

King Yoshimitsu

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:47 pm
walks into the tournament and looks around "wow, interesting" she walks down the steps examining everything  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:48 am
*Rayne caustiously enters the tournament and looks around. Many other players surrounded him, many of whom are very unfamiliar to him*...what am i doing here *sighs and looks around*  

kmberrygood

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:16 am
xXKazumaX-
"Just a level hungry person!"

"ok well im Silverblade , im a CCcorp modrator, and im glad to join you" he said, "but im level 70 already" (please pm me when you guys are on.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:52 am
kmberrygood
*Rayne caustiously enters the tournament and looks around. Many other players surrounded him, many of whom are very unfamiliar to him*...what am i doing here *sighs and looks around*

((please don't do the *...* thing. <=) )))  

oiseaux sister

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:57 am
she looks at all of the weapons "hmm this looks.....interesting" she smiles and looks around, she walks to the arena and looks at all of the people there  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:44 am
In the kitchen, Arisu was making herself a peanut butter and banana sandwich. "Hmm." she grumbles as she finishes making the sandwich, taking a bite. "Okies, I wonder how many people have asked me to be on their team." Arisu, who played "The World", a popular online game system, was one of the three Divine characters in The World. The Divine were the strongest players in the entire game, only people stronger then them were MAYBE some of the mods. That's why she worried of people requesting her to be on their team, but no matter, she always said "No, no exceptions." and walked off. In "The World", she looks for a party, not parties look for her. Hmm, better log on anway. Arisu thought, grabbing her controler and eye-mask, which were needed to play the game.

UserName: Arisu
Password: nohacking
Class: Wavemaster

Vtheen. That was the sound that was made when Arisu logged in. She was now in the town, looking at her mail.

Sender: ***
Subject:join my party!

Sender: ***
Subject: please?

Message: please join my party! i really need one for the tournament!

Here, Arisu stopped. Tournament? At this, she deleted all of her mail, it being requests like the last two, and strode over to the bulletin board.

Tournaments!
This month only!
Get in the action and get leveled up!
Up to 8 vs 8 players!
Hurry before it's too late!

Note, if you're defeated, don't worry, assisting admins and NPCs will revive you.

Arisu sighed. "Pshoo. I need a party for this" she grumbled, biting her lip. Arisu was a loner, and known for it. She could enter a party, win, then leave the party after a few fights, but then she'd feel horrible. Ah, skrew the loner part! I need a good PVP fight! Arisu thought, balling up a fist. At that, she strode over to the dome where the tournament was being held, looked up at the banner that draped across the building, and strode into the place. Immediately, she saw one of the Divine, a mod. Arisu ignored him, looking somewhere else, the last thing she wanted to do was fight a mod.

((PVP= player vs player... is it ok with you guys if it's held in a dome building?))  

oiseaux sister

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:47 am
((uhh sure, but then again its not up to me XDD)) she sits down and starts to clean her weapons, she stands back up and dusts herself off, she starts to practice with some people  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:13 am
seeing all the people practice for the tournement
watches for supeses character  

King Yoshimitsu

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:15 am
she throws a dagger almost stabbing someone, she smiles sheeplishly and goes to the wall and pulls it out, she smiles and walks back  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:24 am
"who is that girl she looks kinda skilled"
thinking to self  

King Yoshimitsu

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:31 am
she quickly took a step back as an arrow was shot just in front of her "hey watch it" she yelled, she starts walking again, taking out a knife with some symbol drawn onto the blade  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:37 am
"are you talking to me you pathetic exuse of a player"
raising my hand out of my jacket  

King Yoshimitsu

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:39 am
she stops and turns to look at him "excuse me.." she said gripping the knife hard, turning her hands white, she glares at him  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff