The Ocean Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:03 pm
'Right! You really good at it! I'll have another go then....' Neira rushed into the water where she saw Huyanna just catch a wave and treaded water until a huge wave caught her, she swam feriously until she managed to get on top of the wave and ride it. The wave rolled her right up onto the beach and past where her two friends had been watching her, splashing down on top of them. Neira tumbled onto the sand and then lept to her feet to see that Huyanna and Cuan were okay. They looked silly with their thick coat matted and dripping with water, but aside from that they seemed just fine. As she padded over to the two very wet wolves she felt a warm liquid dripping down her foreleg, blood. When she'd been tossed onto the beach she must have cut her leg on a sharp rock.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:17 pm
Huyanna watched her happily, but when she saw Neira tumble in the sand, she got worried. " Are you ok? Your leg is bleeding... " Huyanna said worriedly. Huyanna shook off, from the wave that Neira was riding, and quickly went over to her, making sure her leg was ok. When she looked at the leg she noticed some white stuff on it, and saw that it was a shell. Huyanna looked back at Neira, and said " You have a peice of a white sea shell stuck in you leg... lets go to shore, so we can help you get it out ok? " Huyanna smiled kindly, and started for the beach. When she reached more shallow water, Huyanna looked back to see if Neira was following.

NamiSan92

Moon_Wolf_0001

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:19 pm
Kaiya looked on puzzeled. "Hey! Wait for me!" She cried, splashing out to the others. "I wanna try please!" She wagged her tail in happiness. Preparing herself, she pushed off with the next wave and started gliding trough the water with the wave. As the wave neared shore whe looked around panicked. "Where's the brakes on this thing?" She cried as the wave tossed her roughly onto the beach. Dragging herself away from the water she gasped for breath. "That...that....was awesome!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:25 pm
Huyanna saw Kaiya gliding with a wave, and smiled " You go girl! " she cheered. When she watched Kaiya get ferotiously pushed onto the beach Huyanna got worried, but then heard Kaiya say it was really awesome, so Huyanna laughed, and said " That was really good for your first try Kaiya! " Huyanna then looked back again to make sure Neira was still following her, so she could help get the shell out of the cut in Neira's leg.

NamiSan92

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:58 pm
'It kinda stings from the salt water...' Neira limped to the shore, following Huyanna and trying not to step on her injured leg. 'It would probably be easier if I turned into my original form...' Huyanna gave her a puzzled look 'well, I am a changeling, so I could turn half way so I can use my fingers and carefully pull it out, but it'd be best to wash the wound in fresh water first....'  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:45 pm
After watching Neira and Kaiya try riding the waves, Cuan just looked at the water with a confused and scared look. After helping Neira and watching Kaiya crash, He prepared himself with a coupel of deep breaths and took a whack at it. The wave came and Cuan was riding it ok, until he fell back behind the wave. The swell of the first wave already pushed out so there was no water behind that wave. Cuans belly rubbed on the rocky floor. He came to a full stop and realized that the water wont stop. He quickly looked behind him and was a second bigger swell about to crash into him. The wave flipped Cuan over and then he vanished into the water with a loud crash. After a few seconds, he washed up onto the shore coughing. He spralled out, all his limbs pointing in different directions and his tongue sticking out. He started giggling and said, "I have to keep up with the wave next time."  

Lone Wolf Pack

Moon_Wolf_0001

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:03 pm
Kaiya had overheard what Neira said before and looked at her sprised. "You can change?" She exclaimed. "That is so cool! Atleast I'm not alone" She added as an after thought, as she watched Cuan riding and then crashing in the waves. "Oh no, Cuan! Are you ok?" She cried, quickly rushing over to him, and licking his cheek.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:07 pm
"My belly rubbed on the rocks out there...I gotta roll over and on my back and check my belly!" he said to Kaiya. Cuan rolled over onto his back and tried to do a search for any cuts. He quickly learned its hard to search with his paws dangling in the air. Looking at Kaiya he said, "Could you just check to make sure theres no blood...I can't tell in my position."  

Lone Wolf Pack

Moon_Wolf_0001

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:28 pm
Laughing at the ridiculous position he was in she did do as he asked. Inspecting his stomach she ddn't see any blood. "Nope you're all clear!" She said, placing her paws on his stomach and giving him a playful push.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:35 pm
As he rolled over from Kaiyas push, he smiled and thanked her. Cuan popped back onto his paws and shook off any water on his fur.  

Lone Wolf Pack

Moon_Wolf_0001

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:47 pm
The spray of water from Cuan, caused her to glare at him. "Now I'm all wet again!" She cried. Kaiya sat on her haunches and and licked at the salt water on her fur.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:10 pm
Cuan just caught the glare that he got from Kaiya. He put his ears down and said sorry. "Forgive me?" he said very quietly. Cuan then looked over at Neira trying to pull out a shell with her fingers...."be careful over there neira!" he said while flinching while she tried to pull it out.  

Lone Wolf Pack

NamiSan92

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:34 pm
Huyanna smiled at her, and turned into her human form to see if She could help any. As Huyanna watched Cuan ride his first wave, she noticed his belly rubed on the rocky floor, and became worried. Huyanna then saw Kaiya check him out to make sure if her was ok, and noticed he was, so she relaxed, and turned back to Neira to see how she was doing. When Huyanna remembered that Neira wanted fresh water to wash her wound in, Huyanna started looking for some. She thought it would be difficult, since they were on the beach, but remembered when she first came to the beach there was a stream that was from the river in the forest, and knew that the stream must be fresh water. So Huyanna turned back to Neira, and said " I think I know where we can find fresh water not far from here. " she then got up, and started walking in the direction she saw the stream. Huyanna looked back at Neira again to see if she needed help since her leg was hurt.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:32 pm
'Thanks....' Neira had shifted into a half-wolf form so she still had a tail and furry ears, but her paws had become slender fingers and her legs lengthened into a more human form. She wore a medium-length crimson dress tied around her slender waist with a sash and a cream halter top with furry accents. With her fingers she tried to work free the bit of shell as she followed Huyanna to the freshwater spring. 'Sorry to spoil your fun....' Neira's furry ears drooped in apology as she nealt down to let the cool water wash over the cut. After it didn't sting anymore, Neira nimbly pulled free the bit of shell and then ripped along the hem of her skirt, tearing a long piece of it off to tie loosely around the wound. As she pulled taunt the last knot Neira shifted back to full wolf form, shaking herself as the feeling of fur tickling her skin. Then, she tested her weight on her injured paw; good, she could still walk freely. 'Thanks for the help' Neira smiled at Huyanna and they trotted back out to the beach. Neira laughed as she saw Cuan flipping clumsily around in the waves again. 'I think I'll just watch for a while, maybe I'll try again later....'  

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

NamiSan92

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:35 pm
Huyanna watched at Neira shifted into her half-human form, and smiled. She watched Neira put her leg into the water, and sighed in relief, after she saw that the cut wasn't as deep as she first thought. Huyanna put her legs in the water, and looked at her reflection in the rippleing water. Huyanna remembered that she had the berries in her hair next to the feathers, and took one out, and gave it to Neira, " Here, I found these a while ago, and they are used to make pain go away, I think you should eat it, so you wont be bothered by the pain of your cut. " she said calmly. After hearing Neira aplolgize Huyanna looked at her, and said " There's nothing to apologize for. You're hurt, and that's reason enough. Plus we can come to the beach and have fun anytime! " she said trying to cheer Neira up. Huyanna smiled at Neira, and watched her rip her dress, and wrap it around her wound. After they were donw Huyanna took her feet out of the water, and stood up. She didn't feel like changeing back o her wolf form, so she stayed in her human form, got up, and walked next to Neira, back to the beach. While they were walking, Huyanna heard Neira say thanks, and said " No problem! I'm happy to help a friend in need. " she smiled at the wolf trotting next to her, and then looked up at the beach. When they reached the beach, Huyanna wanted to make sure Neira would be ok, so she decided to stay with her, and sit in the shade, and sun. " Ok I want to rest for a few anyways, so I'll join you, at least if it's ok... " Huyanna said kindly, as she looked for a nice spot to sit at.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff