Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moon_Wolf_0001

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:15 pm
Kaiya looked at her fearfully. "Y-you want me to jump?" She whispered. ell...I will be with friends... Forcing her trembling body to her feet, she barely nodded her head. "Ok...I-I'll do it." Slowely, Kaiya made her way to the cliffs edge and looked down, hr head getting dizzy from the height. Why the hell am I doing this? She gulped loudly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:23 pm
Walking up next to her, Cuan liked her face and said, "You will be alright, be strong and brave! Once you get it over with, hopefully, you will be over powered with confidence and strenght." Cuan then took a couple steps back to give Kaiya some space.  

Lone Wolf Pack

Moon_Wolf_0001

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:43 pm
Closing her eyes she backed away taking deep breaths. I can do this...my friends are with me... She kept reminding herself. Opening her eyes she took a running leap for the edge. Forcing her eyes to stay open, she screamed as she felt herself plummet towards the water, memories flashing before her eyes. She felt herself hit the water and she froze in shock. Slowely she started to sink down but forcing her body to react, she dragged her body to the surface. Gasping for air, she headed towards the shore. Hauling herself out of the water she curled up on the ground. I so can not believe I just did that...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:46 pm
Excited that Kaiya resurfaced, he barked loudly, "Great job Kaiya! You did it!!" With a running start, Cuan jumped off the ledge to go meet kaiya on the shore. He swam up to her and licked her face. "You came over your fear! Are you doing alright? If you need anythnig just tell me." he said with a smile and a tail wag.  

Lone Wolf Pack

NamiSan92

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:42 pm
After Alue got out of the water from when Slighter pushed her in, she shook off, and said " Gee... Thanks alot Slighter... Now I'm all covered with salt water... " Alue glared at him, and sat on the what was once a dry rock, and sat there dripping wet. After a few seconds Aleu stood up, and shook most of the water off of her fur. When she was done, Aleu watched Slighter, and then heard some other wolves nearby. " I'm going to go see who the other wolves are ok? " Aleu said as, she started off in the direction of the other wolves. When she finially got them in her sight she casually trotted up to them, and smiled.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:31 pm
Taking deep breaths, with her eyes squeezed shut, she tried to relax. "Why did I just do that?" She muttered to herself. Opening her eyes she looked up at Cuan. "Came over my fear just because I jumped once. Oh I'm still scared as hell!" She whimpered, looking up to the top of the cliff.  

Moon_Wolf_0001

Lone Wolf Pack

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:03 pm
After she said that, Cuan did realize that she still could have that fear. "At least you can work on it now, You jumped once yes but now you know you can jump and still live." A smile came to his face and a tail wag as he said, "Doesnt it look like a shorter distance when falling? As he was saying that, a wolf came up to the both of them and smiled. Cuan looked over seeing her smile. With a smile back, Cuan said, "Hey there! My name is Cuan and this is Kaiya. How are you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:16 pm
" Hi! Nice to meet you, I'm Aleu! I doing fine, how about you? " she said, after she overheard their previous conversaition. Alue tilted her head slightly, and curiously asked " What are you guys talking about, and why is she all wet? " She then looked at the cliff, and then at the wter, a figured that the she-wolf jumped into the water. - That looks like fun, and scary at the same time... - she thought as she looked at the cliff again. Alue then looked at the she-wolf, and asked " So.. What are you doing? " She then sat down, and waited for her or Cuan to answer.

NamiSan92

Moon_Wolf_0001

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:40 am
Kaiya raised her head at the new wolfs approach. "Hello Alue, I'm Kaiya and I'm thinking of a plan to kill Cuan in his sleep, for making me jump off that thing." She said glaring at the cliff. He thought it would help me over come my fear of heights." She tilted her head at the wolf. "It's really nice to meet a new wolf from the pack!" Kaiya added cheerfully.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:47 pm
Neira jumped, following behind Cuan, but again she was awed by the under water sight and so she stayed under, watching as her friends swam back to shore. They hardly looked like wolves at all from underwater. She pushed off the bottom, shooting back up to the surface. Gulping down air, Neira doggy-paddled back to shore where she saw a shivering Kaiya huddled up next to Cuan, maybe she shouldn't have made Kaiya jump? Neira reached shore just as another she-wolf approached Kaiya and started talking to her, all Neira could see was their expressions, but it seemed like Kaiya was still traumatized from her fall. 'Kaiya, you alright? Sorry for all the peer pressure....' Neira walked up and layed nose-to -nose with Kaiya and licked her face reasuringly. Looking up at the new she-wolf, Neira tilted her head questioningly. 'Hello there, you're Alue, right? Nice to meet you! I guess we might have pushed Kaiya a little too much....'  

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

NamiSan92

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:40 pm
Alue saw the she-wolf next to Kaiya, and had a puzzled look on her face. She knew she saw that she-wolf somewhere before, but couldn't put her paw on it... Aleu then remembered that it was Neira! One of Huyanna's friends, so she smiled happily ridding her face of the puzzled look, and said " Kaiya? You're afraid of hights? That's too bad... " She then smiled cheerfully, and asked Neira, and Cuan " Why did you make her jump off the cliff, thinking it would help her overcome her fear? I think you should make smaller steps before you make her do that again... " Aleu then looked at Kaiya, and said " There's not much to be afraid of hights... The thing that probably triggers your fear it by looking down. Am I right? " Aleu then smiled at her, and sat down next to Kaiya, to try to calm her down.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:04 pm
Meena looked over the edge her eyes widened "wow that is far down well here it goes." she backed up and ran and jumped "ahhhhhhhhhh" she screamed the whole way down "oh my alpha that was so..........awsome "she whelped.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Moon_Wolf_0001

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:43 pm
Kaiya had watched as Meena had jumped off the cliffs edge and splashed into the water. She smiled then, looking at the others. "It's not their fault really. They are just trying to help me." She thought for a second then slowly continued on. "Though I was scared to death, it had such an energy rush to it." She nodded to Alue. "I'm scared due to bad memories of myself as a pup in my old pack.." She gave Neira, Alue, and Cuan a reasuring smile, as she went to stand up, her body now firm and no longer shaking.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:50 pm
Meena ran towards them "did you see that"she barked happily  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Moon_Wolf_0001

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:13 pm
With a big nod, Kaiya beamed at Meena. "That was wonderful!" She exclaimed to the wolf. "Wow Meena, your very brave to jump from that cliff."  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff