Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
(Naruto Rping)HIDDEN LEAF VILLAGE(setting:squad making room) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:19 pm

"hurry up snake boy.... or are u too scared?" ~makes more flames~
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:21 pm

*Logen thought that enough was enough, she had her laugh and then suddently they all were in midair: this happened so fast, that even the Sharingan that Sasuke had, had problems keeping up with her, and then they stood perfectly safe on the ground, Logen said:*

"couldnt you just get along?"

Wacram Glaziuz

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:22 pm

"I have my orders not to hurt you... too badly. Water Style: Wavemonger Justu!" Water burst from the earth, engulfing Zaizen. He towered over Sasuke, a giant being of water. He did handsigns with the water, making for an even larger jutsu. "Advanced Water Style: Typhoon Vortex Jutsu!" Enough water to flood the Academy surged towards Sasuke.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:22 pm

*the flames died out when she had said that*

Wacram Glaziuz

Jonthelegend

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:24 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KAKASHI_HATAKE_44
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KAKASHI_HATAKE_44
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
O.O *Slaps forehead*
hey there love*stay near me...........................before they kill u...............its dangerous in the fightng area*carries u n poofs away from the others*lol wat are u doing here anyway

I was doing this RP and I saw ur name and I was like O.O *Slaps Forehead* and I dont need to be babied ><
well u lucky i caught u................theres flames all over there where u were at........................this is a fighting n action very dangerous ninja rp topic just go to my sister's topic that is the beach if ud like ^^

*Kicks u in the knee* Shut up Ive been in more Dangerous places! *Crosses arm and sticks tongue out at you*
ouch ok jeez just plz dont leave this roomi dont want u to get hurt.............
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:24 pm

Mobius Nightshade
"I have my orders not to hurt you... too badly. Water Style: Wavemonger Justu!" Water burst from the earth, engulfing Zaizen. He towered over Sasuke, a giant being of water. He did handsigns with the water, making for an even larger jutsu. "Advanced Water Style: Typhoon Vortex Jutsu!" Enough water to flood the Academy surged towards Sasuke.

[please notice what i wrote in my last post ... -.- razz ]

Wacram Glaziuz

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:26 pm

KAKASHI_HATAKE_44
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KAKASHI_HATAKE_44
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KAKASHI_HATAKE_44
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
O.O *Slaps forehead*
hey there love*stay near me...........................before they kill u...............its dangerous in the fightng area*carries u n poofs away from the others*lol wat are u doing here anyway

I was doing this RP and I saw ur name and I was like O.O *Slaps Forehead* and I dont need to be babied ><
well u lucky i caught u................theres flames all over there where u were at........................this is a fighting n action very dangerous ninja rp topic just go to my sister's topic that is the beach if ud like ^^

*Kicks u in the knee* Shut up Ive been in more Dangerous places! *Crosses arm and sticks tongue out at you*
ouch ok jeez just plz dont leave this roomi dont want u to get hurt.............

Yeah not gonna happen XP and besides i havnt even joined this rp yet dnt you have to make a profile?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:26 pm

King Phar
IVE1216
King Phar
keal smiles standing up and letting the shrowd of shadows (what he was doing earlyer) fall off of him the wind shivers around him.
so ur from the akatsuki.................u do hav great chakra....................but u arent impressing me so far........................heh^^ u sure u from the akatsuki*does fighting stance*i dont think u r...........................come prove me wrong plz keil
smileing a glass blade showing from his robe he fliks it shredding the robe off of him reveling mumy like wrapings jumping forward at her another of himself jumped at her fr4om behind and another from the front.
*a log appears instead of me n i appear behind the real u n kicks u in the air n starts making hand signs*WATER STYLE WATER FIELD JUTSU!!!!!!!!!!*the whole room were fighting in floods with water n i dissapear in the water*

iIve

Jonthelegend

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:27 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KAKASHI_HATAKE_44
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KAKASHI_HATAKE_44
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Yeah not gonna happen XP and besides i havnt even joined this rp yet dnt you have to make a profile?
now really u just had to introduce urself lol^^
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:28 pm

Mobius Nightshade
makes some hand signs and yawns "is this all??? fire style! grand fire demon jutsu! ~the water was turned to lane and snake boy is burned "nice try... but that was too easy" walks away

The_Last_Avenger

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:28 pm

KAKASHI_HATAKE_44
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KAKASHI_HATAKE_44
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KAKASHI_HATAKE_44
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

now really u just had to introduce urself lol^^

Mkay
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:29 pm

*Logen thought: Ahh, what troublesome people, ill just let them fight, but if they try to kill eachother, ill have to step in again!*

Wacram Glaziuz

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:30 pm

IVE1216
King Phar
IVE1216
King Phar
keal smiles standing up and letting the shrowd of shadows (what he was doing earlyer) fall off of him the wind shivers around him.
so ur from the akatsuki.................u do hav great chakra....................but u arent impressing me so far........................heh^^ u sure u from the akatsuki*does fighting stance*i dont think u r...........................come prove me wrong plz keil
smileing a glass blade showing from his robe he fliks it shredding the robe off of him reveling mumy like wrapings jumping forward at her another of himself jumped at her fr4om behind and another from the front.
*a log appears instead of me n i appear behind the real u n kicks u in the air n starts making hand signs*WATER STYLE WATER FIELD JUTSU!!!!!!!!!!*the whole room were fighting in floods with water n i dissapear in the water*
nice but try this for sise *not makeing any hand signs* "cursed glass flower jutsu" as a flower made of perfit glass grows out of the ground it abzorbs the water
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:34 pm

User Image
(My character)

Saria walked in and watched everyone

iLacey

iIve

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:36 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
User Image
(My character)

Saria walked in and watched everyone
wow u look just like me but a hot female eek redface heart