Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Trial of Heros II (Important message on Pg. 59) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragonmaster1251

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:18 pm
((we are only between the fires. It won't get to where i live, not enough stuff to burn. It is really urban.))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:36 pm
Tramer lifted his hood before raping his right arm around Larien pulling her toward him, Tramer gave Larien a tender kiss, “im glad you were able to make it, I feared I would have to face all those nobles, and politicians on my own” Tramer said with a slight chuckle before loosening his grip on Larien turning back toward Ezorin, Tramer’s arm still raped around Larien, “this is Ezorin, a noble in these parts” Tramer said know knowing Ezorin was of nobility from his response earlier “thou he dose not wish to be known, so im shoure he would appreciate if you didn’t referee to him as lord” Tramer said looking back to Larien a worm smile on his face. Tramer quickly lifting his hood back up concealing his face led the three back to the arena still keeping Ezorin slightly ahead of himself, just before entering a private box Tramer walked passed Ezorin turning to face him, “I do not believe you meant any harm in fallowing me, so you may go, thou you are more than welcome to join us and watch the remaining events” Tramer said planning on testing the man once more “I will enjoy watching your fights tomorrow, I only wish I could compete thou you have already seen how people react to my appearance” Tramer chuckled, Tramer had only took an educated guess that Ezorin was competing based on his appearance and earlier comments.

Tramer noticed a fair number of people leaving the arena and assumed that the archery competition mush had just ended, Tramer reached into his robes and pulled out a small piece of blank parchment and a strange looking small stick, Tramer proceeded to write on the parchment with the stick ink seemingly appearing form nowhere as Tramer wrote, “Epotheros and Clover, me and Larien would like to invite you to watch the jousting tournament with us…” Tramer wrote including detaled directions to the private box, after finishing writing Tramer held his staff in front of himself holding the parchment just above the crystal that rested on top the staff, Tramer mumbled several words before dropping parchment, the crystal glowed ever so slightly and a small flame engulfed the parchment, at the same time the same piece of parchment appeared in the air right in-between Epotheros and Clover, a small flicker of flame made the small piece of parchment impossible to miss as it appeared. Tramer gave a confused look as several people ran by, Tramer recognized the girl, Tramer looked in the derection she ran quriuse on what was going on.

((Forest fires suck! Iv seen quite a few of them here in Utah thou none of them have been in anywhere that have cussed such large evacuations))  

Tramer
Crew

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:47 pm
"Well, I'd prefer not to, but duity calls. To come to the talk is why we were sent here in the first place, and at least we will get a free gourmet dinner," Epotheros said jokingly.

As Kendra and the man ran past, Epotheros did not respond to Clover right away but instead stuck his foot out, causing the puddy man to fall flat on his face. "I'm sure she'll be fine," Epotheros replied as the man tried to get up before the guards apprehended him.

Just then a small note appeared at their feet, and Epotheros bent over to pick it up. His eyes flicked back and forth over the parchment before he said, "Looks like tramer wants us to join him and Larien for the Jousting matches."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:25 pm
Clover bit her bottom lip then grinned as the large man fell gracelessly to ground and was properly apprehended by the guards. Then she noticed Epotheros pick up an odd piece of parchment. Peering over his shoulder she wasn’t able to read what was there before he explained that it was Tramer. Her eyes quickly lit up when Epotheros relayed what the note said. Apparently both Tramer and Larien were expecting them, and Clover was eager to see them both. It would ready them for the up coming dinner with various nobility. With a smile Clover said, “Well, we shouldn’t keep them waiting.”

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:37 pm
"Well then let's go," Epotheros said as he took her hand and begain to walk towards the arena grounds. When they arrived Epotheros looked around to see if he could spot Tramer.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:13 pm
Entering the box with Tramer and Ezorin she smiled as she sat and glanced around the arena below. Larien smiled over at Tramer and positioned herself in front of him. She gently lifted the hood off of his head and lifted an eyebrow at him.
"You have nothing to hide here. We are in a private box, if anyone has something to say about it so what."
Slowly she moved closer to his face and kissed his lips. She ran her hand down the side of his face with the magical eye all the way down to the claw like hand and grasped it firmly.  

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Bortelex

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:34 pm
During the experience with Tramer, Ezorin felt like he was mentally caught, spun and thrown. Tramer had been one step ahead the entire experience. It felt like a chess game that had been started without him. Amid the confusion in his mind Ezorin decided to see when his matches were and join Tramer if the times allowed.

((When are the division 2 melee competitions? Ezorin was busy and you moved time without him. Once the nobles gather Tramer and/or Epotheros can meet Ezorin's father and you can give him any amount of prominence you want.))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:42 pm
((Well they were supposed to be during the same time as Epotheros', but oh well they can be held on the supposed next day or after the Jousting matches or you can write it like Tramer and Larien left for the box an hour before the matches and you can do your thing then.))  

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:12 am
Tramer returned Larien’s kiss “even demons look at me with fear…” Tramer said in a quite voice so that only Larien would hear as he pulled away from the kiss, Tramer took Larien’s hand gently making shore not to pierce Larien delicate skin with his razor sharp claws, just then Tramer noticed a well dressed man entering the box, the man approached and just as Tramer expected the man stopped in his tracks frozen with fear as Tramer turned to face the man.

“…High…Mage Tramer…” the man said his voice cracking as he forced himself to speck “it seems your appearance was not excaudate, ow…no insult intended” the man said making a bowing motion “I take it Arc Mage Rorin was not able to attend?” the man said getting a bit braver.

“He had previous obligations that had to be attended to” Tramer replied ignoring the mans previous comments.

“so you represent both the academy and Maguse?” the man said still keeping his distance form Tramer

“that is correct, why do you ask?” Tramer said in a calm voice thou he was true fully starting to get tired of the man.

“my lord wishes for your stay here to be as pleasant as possible, I was also suppose to attend to Arc Mage Rorin and yourself but if he is not to be attending then I can concentrate on serving you” the man said still keeping his distance, “how have you been enjoying the private box I arranged for you?” the man asked

Tramer gave a slight chuckle as the man avoided his question, “it is very nice, now if you have nothing else to ask me, me and my friends would appreciate are privacy” Tramer responded knowing well the man was little more than a political spy.

“as you wish my lord, if you need my services I’ll be just out side” the man said as he bowed quickly making his way out of the box.

Tramer returned his attention to Larien as he let out a existed sigh “I hate politics…” Tramer said as he lifted Larien’s hand toward his face closely examining the ring that sat on her finger, “Rorin said when we get back he would perform the ceremony” Tramer said taking Larien’s hand with his right hand letting his left hand slip to his side, his claws brushing agents his robes making a strange scratching sound as they passed over the fabric. Tramer turned his head slightly looking passed Larien seeing the final preparations for the jousting tournament nearing completion “I wonder what is taking Epotheros and Clover so long?” Tramer said having expected them some time ago. “I wish I could had watched Epotheros’s and Clover’s matches, but at lest well get to see them in the finals tomorrow, not to mention well get to see Ezorin in the secant division shortly after the joisting competition ends” Tramer continued, Tramer then looked to the ceiling letting out a frustrated sigh “then we get to go to the …banquet…and find out for what purpose we are really here…most likely having to endure a endless amount of palatal babble” Tramer said with a slight chuckle as he returned his gaze to Larien “Rorin better have a good resign when we get back for making me come here without him” Tramer continued looking into Larien’s eyes “well then again it is good to get away form the academy” Tramer said with a worm smile being glad for at lest having Larien by his side.

((if the timing for the secant divisions is not exemptible just send me a PM and I’ll edit my post…mwhahahahhahahaha))

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:41 am
Ezorin found that the division 2 matches had been rescheduled form their original time to between the archery and the jousting. That said, Ezorin went to join the other participants in division 2. He removed his cloak and his weapon. He was in the first pair. He chose a staff as his weapon as it was the closest thing to his weapon of choice.

His fist opponent was a brash young boy, probably the son of some noble trying to show off how great he thought he was. The boy was not much older than Ezorin and looked like he was used to being waited on by everyone. Ezorin quickly defeated the boy who lacked form and technique quite easily but without disgracing him.

Ezorin's next opponent was a skilled swordsman, probably an ex-mercenary. As the fight started the Ezorin was mostly on the defencive, but he knew he only had so much time as too many hits would break the staff. As the fight wore on his opponent got more reckless in thinking the battle was his. Ezorin blocked a downward slash with the upper end of his staff and then flung the sword away with controlled spin in which at the end of it Ezorin brought the opposite end of the staff onto the man's wrist, disarming him. The judges called the match for Ezorin shortly after that.

The third fight was more relaxing for Ezorin. His opponent this round was a brute with an axe that had much more muscle than brain. The round ended with the opponent on his back and his weapon in Ezorin's hand.

The semifinals were interesting to say the least. The staff that Ezorin used was broken in half early in the match by a vicious blow that also took out the top third of his opponent's sword. As his opponent still had plenty of sword to fight with Ezorin was at quite a disadvantage from then on. While avoiding his opponent's attacks Ezorin planted one piece of the staff into the ground. Then after some time to set up his opponent Ezorin used the piece he still held and slashed at his opponent. His opponent stepped back to dodge, but ended up tripping over the piece of staff sticking out of the ground. Ezorin was deemed the victor.

After the matches were over Ezorin put his weapon back on his back and put his cloak on, then walked out of the arena and then around it to join Tramer to watch the jousting.

((I'm writing it as though the archery was held early.))  

Bortelex

Dragonmaster1251

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:37 am
Kendra slowly crawled out from her hiding spot, first making sure it was safe. It was. She stood up and brushed off her dress, her new ring making a swishing sound as it brushed against the silk that the dress was made from. Her braid was now behind her back, swaying with the breeze as she trotted back to where she saw Clover, quite ashamed of herself. I promised myself I would stay out of trouble. I think Trouble just happens to find me.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:22 pm
Epotheros could not locate Tramer or his box through the sea of heads. The matches were also begining to start and he did not know if he should continue looking or to just find a seat on one of the benches. He looked to Clover to see if she spoted anything.  

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:43 pm
Epotheros finally noticed Tramer and went up to his box just as the event was starting. "Hello Larien, long time no see," he said as the tournament begain and mounted men in full plate armor paraded around on horses. For this events only high ranking officers and nobles were allowed to participate so their name plate reflected their family's coat of arms.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:09 pm
Smileing softly back at Tramer she saw Epotheros enter the box, and Clover following after. Standing up she smiled at them both.
"It has been far too long you two. It is wonderful to see you both again."
Walking over towards Clover she moved to embrace her in a hug.  

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:58 pm
Tramer laughed as Epotheros and Clover finally made it to the private box “I see you still are incapable of fallowing directions” Tramer said jokingly as Epotheros took his seat. Tramer also noticed as Ezorin entered the box after his matches, Tramer had watched Ezorin’s fights intrigued seeing how skilled he was with his weapon. “ow yes, I would like to introduce you to Ezorin here” Tramer said gesturing his hands toward Exorin “his curiosity tends to get him into trouble but he quite the skilled worrier” Tramer continued turning the many knights making there final preparations. “ow yes, I wish both you luck in the finals tomorrow, this probably isn’t really fair considering I know your two lvl of skill well but I put a considerable wager on both of you so if you win half of the money I make is yours…if you lose ah that’s what money is for” Tramer said laughing “I wish I could had competed, it would had been fun being put up agents you Epotheros, thou I doubt I would stand little chance with ought my magic” Tramer chuckled.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff