Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:53 pm
Krissim Klaw
Vashyyk
XD
It's fun, no?
Hehehe, yes, though more than anything it is nice to just be able to fix problems when I see them. I hang around so often so it's just nice to know I can help. 3nodding

Yeah, Krissim seems to always be sneaking around somewhere. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:53 pm
Krissim Klaw
Vashyyk
XD
It's fun, no?
Hehehe, yes, though more than anything it is nice to just be able to fix problems when I see them. I hang around so often so it's just nice to know I can help. 3nodding

Now you know how I felt when I was asked to be a mod <3~  

Zanzarus

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:22 pm
Artemis Vulpes
Krissim Klaw
Artemis Vulpes
*bumps to front page*

Also, seems the link of the Master Thread Link thread doesn't work.
Thanks, I fixed the link so it should be working now. 3nodding

*blinks* Dude, Kriss, you're a mod! 3nodding

Okay, now that I have stated the obvious whee Congradulations, always thought you would to a pretty good job at it.
Yay! Congratulations! biggrin hee, I read your posts in the Suggestions/Complaints thread, especially about the "helpful people with time" list and I was like "Krissim is so going to end up a mod." xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:23 am
TheDisreputableDog
Artemis Vulpes
Krissim Klaw
Artemis Vulpes
*bumps to front page*

Okay, now that I have stated the obvious whee Congradulations, always thought you would to a pretty good job at it.
Yay! Congratulations! biggrin hee, I read your posts in the Suggestions/Complaints thread, especially about the "helpful people with time" list and I was like "Krissim is so going to end up a mod." xd
Hoorah, Krissim!

I'll post something Sallie-ish.
I leave for Missouri a week from tomorrow! Yay!  

Rigu Ryu

Alexus Von Lupine

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:15 pm
I'm in a bit of a dillema...I feel like my gf is slowly slipping further and further away from me...well not exactly...She's trying to get closer...but the more so she does...the more I feel guilty and the more I feel like a burden...I feel guilty because I look at other girls,talk to them...I like them...but I can't tell her that because she's jealous...I don't wanna keep her in the dark but I don't know what the hell to do...I feel horrible for even thinking about liking other girls...half my friends say it's normal...half say it's wrong...and I'm stuck in the middle...I seriously don't know what to do...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:14 pm
I'd just like to say this thread should be a sticky if we are required to post certain topics here...that's about all.

To you dilma I answer with the reason I don't really date
Do you want to be with her or not? It's that simple, if you want to stay with her, no problem, if you want to break up don't put ona a charade. Finding other girls attractive or having a fantasy isn't wrong it's expected, andpeople lie if they say they don't. If you want to be with her, than just remeber that when you have those fantasies or other s**t. Just always keep that in mind, it's more important.  

Mongler Of Cocks

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:43 pm
Moonlite Symphony
I'd just like to say this thread should be a sticky if we are required to post certain topics here...that's about all.
It is in a sticky, the AFG Master Thread Link List to be exact. I did notice however it doesn't directly say in the sticky that it is were these kinds of posts have to be made. Of course if people check out the links like they are suppose to, they will learn that right in the first post of this thread. I think I might go and add on some tag sentences to a few of the links in the section like a lot of the other links in the Master Thread area have.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:27 pm
Rigu Ryu
TheDisreputableDog
Artemis Vulpes
Krissim Klaw
Artemis Vulpes
*bumps to front page*

Hoorah, Krissim!

I'll post something Sallie-ish.
I leave for Missouri a week from tomorrow! Yay!
Where in Missouri are you going, and what's there for ya? And how far do ya have to travel? (Missouri is a soft subject for me since I used to live there.... xd  

Manda_Tifa

Rigu Ryu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:16 pm
I'm going to Rolla to visit my boyfriend who's attending college there. Haven't seen him in about two months. I'm going with his mom and lil sister. ((His aunt and grandmother were supposed to go, but I'm glad they didn't. I like his aunt, I just can't stand his grandma.)) It's about a six-hour drive there. Grah. I usually hate car trips, but this one's gonna take forever. *grins*

Whereabouts did you live, Manda?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:26 pm
Rigu Ryu
I'm going to Rolla to visit my boyfriend who's attending college there. Haven't seen him in about two months. I'm going with his mom and lil sister. ((His aunt and grandmother were supposed to go, but I'm glad they didn't. I like his aunt, I just can't stand his grandma.)) It's about a six-hour drive there. Grah. I usually hate car trips, but this one's gonna take forever. *grins*

Ah! Rolla! They have the greatest little rock-shop there, right off the free way! Sells pretty stones...I used to live both in Saint Louis and Kansas City (Missouri side both times), but my grandparents lived in the Ozarks (just outside of Bolivar), so I spent a lot of time down there too. 3nodding  

Manda_Tifa

Rigu Ryu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:12 pm
Manda_Tifa
Rigu Ryu

Ah! Rolla! They have the greatest little rock-shop there, right off the free way! Sells pretty stones...I used to live both in Saint Louis and Kansas City (Missouri side both times), but my grandparents lived in the Ozarks (just outside of Bolivar), so I spent a lot of time down there too. 3nodding
Ooh, rock shop. ^w^
You lived in Saint Louis? Awesome. I wish I lived somewhere exciting... but alas... I don't.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:25 pm
Rigu Ryu
Manda_Tifa
Rigu Ryu

Ooh, rock shop. ^w^
You lived in Saint Louis? Awesome. I wish I lived somewhere exciting... but alas... I don't.
Meh...Saint Louis was terrible....most unsafe city I ever lived in....And the drivers are downright crazy...we once caught a woman driving down the road and folding her laundry at the same time! The school I went to had a build in police station......I didn't like it...but it was only for a year, so I survived. Kansas City was cool though. 3nodding Visit the rock shop, and let me know what ya get! ^_^ (Or if you find it... sweatdrop )  

Manda_Tifa

Rigu Ryu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:33 pm
Manda_Tifa
Rigu Ryu
Manda_Tifa
Rigu Ryu

Ooh, rock shop. ^w^
Meh...Saint Louis was terrible....most unsafe city I ever lived in....And the drivers are downright crazy...we once caught a woman driving down the road and folding her laundry at the same time! The school I went to had a build in police station......I didn't like it...but it was only for a year, so I survived. Kansas City was cool though. 3nodding Visit the rock shop, and let me know what ya get! ^_^ (Or if you find it... sweatdrop )
Well, if it were my mom driving, we might actually stop there, but since I'm going up with his fambly, so we probably won't stop...

Sounds like the kind of place I'd like, though... *grins*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 1:18 pm
Okay, another post from Da Kitty.
Compy's got a virus-- might get fixed today, might not.
If not, I don't know when I'll be back.

Goodbye, cruel world! xd
At least, 'til I get back...
^w^  

Rigu Ryu

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 1:20 pm
Rigu Ryu
Okay, another post from Da Kitty.
Compy's got a virus-- might get fixed today, might not.
If not, I don't know when I'll be back.

Goodbye, cruel world! xd
At least, 'til I get back...
^w^

Hope to see you soon Rigu 3nodding  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games