Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Medieval Jousting!!((Open to all, Knights needed!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:32 pm

"I actually had a pet bird but it died...Now I'm happy to see someone who loves animals as much as I do"
She didn't notice him blushing and she smiled at both the bird and Harken.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:37 pm

Harken moved his hair so it would cover his eyes. Too many people told him his eyes gave him away. "I'm sorry to hear that. Sarrow I found when he was young, a couple of years ago. He was abandoned and I nursed him back. He hasn't left my side since."

irishdawg69

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:40 pm

She listened closely and suddenly smiled.
"If you are not ashamed of your poverty, then why are you ashamed of your eyes? I would like to see them, if it's not too much to ask"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:43 pm

Harken couldn't help feeling stupid for having his words thrown back at him. He moved his hair to show his brown eyes staring back into hers. He sort of blushed although did his best to hide it.

irishdawg69

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:46 pm

sits in a tree watching them.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:51 pm

"I see that you have nothing to be ashamed of"
She smiled broadly and then looked down, waving her feet slightly.
"I want to practice for the tournament...Would it be too much to ask for you to help me?"

Krusadin

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:54 pm

Harken smiled slightly. "I never said I was ashamed of them..it's just...ah nevermind. Yeah I'd be more than happy to help...um what do you want help with?"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:56 pm

watches them and smiles

The_Last_Avenger

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:05 pm

"Mainly my offence. I do good but I need to balance myself up...
Think you could spar with me?"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:08 pm

"Yeah of course. Hold on." Harken gets up and goes over to the man. "Where's the training equipment?" The man looks at him and points to a small building. Harken heads inside and grabs a couple lances and heads back to Elisa. "Here you go. Just take it easy on me. This will probably be less than the 10th time I've actually held one of these." Harken smiled a bit.

irishdawg69

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:11 pm

She clutched the lance and nodded to mark her being ready. She plunged the lance slightly aside from his chest, hit him under his arm and flipped him over with the lance.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:13 pm

jumps out from the tree ~claps~ "u did good."

The_Last_Avenger

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:20 pm

Harken hit the ground. "Ugh...I didn't even get ready." Harken couldn't help laughing though for so easily being knocked down. A small scar was on his arm which only a trickle of blood came from. He quickly got up though and spun his lance. Oddly it was pointing the wrong direction. "Ok now I'm ready." Harken smiled.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:22 pm

Elisa looked at him and covered her mouth to hide her laughter.
"Point that lance at me, will you? You'll find attacking very tricky if you don't...Are you ready now?"
As soon as he corrected the lances position she came to him head on and lunged her weapon to the side of his knee this time.

Krusadin

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:10 pm

(Sorry if I am not on much, my cousins are visiting from Italy. Yeah I need a translator...or at least some captions. That and I have the new Harry Potter book and only a couple days to finish it lol.)

Harken winced as the lance struck the side of his knee but positioned his lance in front of him as he quickly moved and swung his lance. The lance stuck into the ground just by Elisa's lance, to keep it still, as Harken's foot slammed into the middle of the lance, cause it to splinter and break. "I didn't need to point it at you seeing how I am the defense." Harken smiled. He gazed down at the ground, averting his eyes. He didn't want her to see the pain in his eyes from the blow, and the fact that he was afraid his eyes would show more than that. Harken threw his lance down as he limped to the fountain to clean his wounds off.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff