Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
TO THE DEATH (Fight for Our freedome to LIVE!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:11 pm

King Phar
smileing evily he turned running at the slaves he began a strange dance for any thing he touched soon was nothing more than dust smileing he came apon bane "i seek a worrior that can end my life as i have seen none of you are come to me i'll make your deaths quick."

Bane leaves her and stares and him, "your magic doesnt work on me only phiscally strong can" he said smacking him away.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:13 pm

she sees him, she walks up to them "hey im joining in on this fight" she pulls out her sword "and your magic is weak" she smirks

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:16 pm

Aprilbaby1
she sees him, she walks up to them "hey im joining in on this fight" she pulls out her sword "and your magic is weak" she smirks

Bane laughs, "true you can do nothing to me" he says then faces the girl, "what is your name young one and are going to aid me or fight me"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:16 pm

She looks at everyone".............Okay? I uh um Just gonna go Mkay" She starts walking Backword stareing at then then her Shirt gets Snaged and she is Pulled up into the Air

iLacey

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:18 pm

Okami_Shirinai
Aprilbaby1

Bane laughs, "true you can do nothing to me" he says then faces the girl, "what is your name young one and are going to aid me or fight me"
she looks at him "my names Raven and im on no side" she thinks "but im no enemy" she winks then turns towards the person "just get it over with, you weak moron"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:19 pm

Those of you who havnt signed up yet here is the sign up page

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=9887975&page=1

iLacey

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:20 pm

Aprilbaby1
Okami_Shirinai
Aprilbaby1

she looks at him "my names Raven and im on no side" she thinks "but im no enemy" she winks then turns towards the person "just get it over with, you weak moron"

"as long as your not my enemy im fine" bane said raising his axe, "come on you,loser"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:22 pm

Yuri Takes out her Sword and Starts beating on the Thing that Snaged her "Crapy Crap Machine let me go!!" she looks at Where it is takeing her and her eye's widen then she struggles more

iLacey

King Phar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:23 pm

the first dies of an heart attack ugghhh
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:25 pm

King Phar
the first dies of an heart attack ugghhh

"im not ding that way" bane said looking at him and thinking hes stupid, "come on be serious" Bane strikes him with his axe.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:25 pm

she nodds "and as long as your not mine" she throws a dagger at the guy
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:31 pm

She breaks the Thing and the Whole Machine Breaks and it all falls ontop of her it makes a Loud noise and Dust FLy's

iLacey

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:11 am

Briar stands quietly in the shadows of a corner and watches whats going on. His silver orbs glowing lightly in the darkness. His pale lips holding a contemptful smirk. His long black hair tied back reveiling a face that seamed to be cut of marble, there were two scars upon his face, over his left eye there was one that was diagnal, over his right eye it was vertical. His attire was that of a biker, black leather pants, black biker boots, and a black trench unbuttoned reveiling a heavily muscled yet scarred chest from the many battles of his past. He seemed unconcerned about what was happening around him, though his eyes caught everything.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:48 am

Raven looks around, she saw Briar just standing there, she looks away from him, fighting the guy, she saw her three guards wake up and starting running towards her, she rolls her eyes and faces them, one jumps on her, she kicks him and the other grabbed some chains and wrapped it around her hands, she pulled on the chains and hits them in the face, she got tired of this so she spread her wings and flapps them, sending sand towards them, blinding them for a while

Aprilbaby1

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:57 pm

Briar watched from the shadows and smiled as the femme fought off the guys. He moved silently and quickly, he interjected himself in her fight to help. His first punch caught one guy flush on the chin and took him down, his second stopped one in his tracks. His pale lips formed another smile as he stopped and just stood there.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff