Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE FINNISH CLASS!!! Educational roleplaying!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What does the J stand for?
Jello.
100%
 100%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 13

iLacey

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:37 pm
She finds the Hallway she is in "Ah! here we go...Da Da Da, I have to go that way to get to My room" she heads down a Difffrent hallway to the Left  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:37 pm
"si solamente vaga el didnt de i los pasillos" she whispered, she sighs and looks around, she bites her bottom lip "would have been wonders if i saw a window" she muttered, she turns and starts looking around "well....ill walk with you, i dont want to get even more lost"  

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:43 pm
he smiled at her a little. "ok then lets try this way" he said ducking down a hallway.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:45 pm
"okay..." she looks around before walking after him  

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:53 pm
Ka5t see's the Two going down a Hallway she Shruggs and looks at her Map of the School and notice's they are going Far away from theior Classroom she doesnt say anything and continue's to walk  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:40 pm
Vial sound of horn cut trough the air of the mansion. It was broken, unstable sound, coming from a horn that was made of a birch trees skin.
Armi blew the horn to mark the start of a new class.  

Krusadin

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:47 pm
she jumps at the sound of the horn "oh great" she muttered, she looks around for a map  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:50 pm
he looks nervous hoping they could rechg the clas before it started. he grabed her hand and dragged her towards the sound.  

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:54 pm
she blushes a little then follows "esperanza del oh i no somos atrasados" she whispered looking around  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:00 pm
When they entered the class the teacher was wearing a long, white linen shirt and linen pants that had been wrapped in cloths around ankles. She wore some weird slippers, they were made from a sliced up birch tree that had been entwined together. Se also wore a weird cap, kind of like the jewish kipa. It was white and blue.
"Well...Who has heard of the myth that is known as Kalevala? It's the subject of our lesson today"  

Krusadin

coreykill

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:02 pm
(your quite good at spanish)
he stopped and stared at her before walking back over and sitting in his squishy armchair. "uhhh what?" he asked unable to remove his eyes from her woven shoes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:04 pm
(lolz XD) she looks at the teacher, she walks over to her chair then sits down  

Aprilbaby1

Krusadin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:10 pm
"Kalevala is a myth. It is also our national book. Briefly, it tells the story of a wise old man and his search for the magical Sampo. The magical sampo has the power to make you rich. Well, his enemies won't let him take it so easily so that is when the adventure starts"

Armi smiled a little and pointed her index finger up.
"What we are going to do is make a little play in the settings of Kalevala...
Each of you will play a role in the story. We are doing it in Finnish.
Miltä kuulostaa?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:12 pm
"umm okay" she whispered, she thinks "that.....could be fun" she smiles softly and sits up "can i have the main character?" she asked, she quickly closes her mouth, noticing she spoke aloud, she blushes and looks down  

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:16 pm
he looks at her his eyes getting wider hearing what she said.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff