Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Windser City (romantic/dramatic city RP) please join!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you send me donations for Windser City
  Yes
  No
View Results

coreykill

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:48 pm
(sry had to go to church)
he smiled at her. "no problem at all miss" he said happily with a heavily accented voice as he looked down at his hand. "he he static eh" he said chuckling  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:04 pm
Walt walked back over to the video store and found a crowd out front. "It says you were going to be back three hours ago." "I lost track of time." The guy pulled down his magazine and Walt punched him so hard he forgot what happened. He couldn't find the keys so he picked the lock. He picked up the magazine and walked in. He sat behind the counter and put his legs up. The people came in and the first person came up with the wide screen Office Space. "Can you help me?" "I'm busy." "You aren't doing anything." "I'm studying." "You're reading Weekly World News." "Does that mean I can't study it?" The guy takes it and walks out the door. Some cops come and interview the guy. A woman comes up to and looks outside. "Whats going on?" "Some guy tried to steal a tape." "really?" "Yeah. He came up to me and just walked right out of the door." Two cops come in. "This man said you wouldn't help him." "I came out of the bathroom when he was leaving the building." "Is this right miss?" "i don't know. I didn't really see." "Hey, I know of a guy that sells drugs to kids." The cops look at each other. "Who?" "The guy that works the counter in the store next door. The quick stop, not the pet store." "Thanks sir." They leave and go into the quick stop.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:31 pm
Rasha tilted her head. "Hmmm? Oh well..." She nodded her head gratefully to him. "Thank you so much.."

Moxi looked up at him and smiled. "I'd like that...." They walked through the park, and a few blocks later (along with two flights of stairs and a elevator ride later) they came in front of number 777. She looked up at him, smiled, and said quietly. "This is my pit stop...would you umm..." She blushed a bit, "Like to come in for a few moments? Have a bottled water or something?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:46 pm
"not at all miss" he said happily backing up and smiling at her until he tripped over a bench and flipped over it with a loud thud. "im ok" he said jumping up again "all righ" he mumbled before walking away a bit shakily a few steps down the street. she wasnt sure but she thought she heard him mutter. "mnyah boylenah" before he turned a corner.  

coreykill

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:50 pm
Sirius smiled, "Yeah I guess...sure your um..." He stopped. He didn't know anything about her family and didn't want to upset her by saying something that might make her feel bad.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:03 pm
Her smile was kind of sad. "I live alone...Rylin's, my son, babysitter passed us on the way up. The foregin looking lady." She glanced over wordless at a playpen in the corner by the couch.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:06 pm
Rasha watched him walk away, a small frown on her face. "Huh...oh well, strange fella..." shrugging to herself, she went to take a few steps and felt a gun at her back and a husky voice grunt, "Don't move.."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:06 pm
he sighed shaking his head slightly walking around. he couldnt remember where hew as going. his mind just kept focusing on his hand it had gone quite stiff scince it had been shoked. he didnt know if it was shocked but thats what it felt like. muttering to himself he sat down on a bench unwrapping a sandwich and he began to eat.  

coreykill

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:19 pm
Rasha froze, and let the guy drag her off into a alley. She had no weapon, and no gun to help her. So she did the only thing she could...she screamed, the guy slapping her so hard she slammed into a wall.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:31 pm
(is it hard to play 2 people?)
he sat up forgetting his sandwich. "did someone scream?" he said out loud getting up and poking his head back around the corner. he walked slowly down the street noticiung a rather dark alleyway. he thought he heard movement and as he squinted in he thought he saw shapes move around. he kept quiet and started to walk forward slolwy making sure not to make any noise and keep to the shadows.  

coreykill

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:35 pm
((not really ^^))

"Gimme all your damn money," growled the man. Rasha let out a weak groan, play acting. And like the lowly perverted scum he was, the man went to cut open her blouse. And that was when she slapped him hard, and his backed off a few steps before grabbing her before she could run. He grabbed on her long navy blue hair with a vicious snarl.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:43 pm
(i would have thought it would be very hard)
he walked up hearing voices and watching a man grab a girls hair. "thats the girl from earlier" he thought getting close enough to smell the man.
it was like old sweat. he shudderd and picked up an empty bottle glancing at it. he couldnt help but smile at the irony of it being a vodka bottle. he crept closer watching her smack him. when he grabbed her hair he quickly ran up and smashed the bottle on the mans head. making him stumble a little looking stupid before he fell over. "ephisky voy...sukya" he snarled kicking the man in the gut.  

coreykill

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:45 pm
Rasha watched the man stumble, looking up into the eyes of her savior. Her blouse was torn, and her eyes were wide, her hair tousled. She murmured something to him, but it was too soft to hear. She tried to stand up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:56 pm
he sighed a little giving the man one last kick before turning to the girl.
"are you all right?" he asked her slightly out of breath his eyes flickerd briefly to her torn blouse before moving back up to her eyes. he smiled at her and walked over helping her up.  

coreykill

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:04 pm
Her face turned a bit pink. She murmured softly, "I'm ok...just a little shocked." She looked into his face, then looked away.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff