Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Darkening Days (Vampire/Lycan/Human/Angel RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:56 pm
Ry Dusk Nikolai
She blushed and walked past him into the small, yet homey looking shack. "You live here, huh...?" She looked at him. "How do you get your food?" For a moment, she had forgotten he was a vampire.

((Guys, dont be too shocked if I suddenly DC. I did last night and it sucked))

"i hunt animals around the woods. i drink their blood instead of human blood... it isnt as effective but it works." he layed out a small bed for her to use. "i got this from an abandoned house. u can sleep on it"

(DC???)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:00 am
he didnt look at her he just kept cutting vegtables. "yes, yes i am." he said smiling just a little. he could hear her heart beating from over here.  

coreykill

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:02 am
((disconnect from Gaia and the internet. DC short for disconnecting from the internet))

She nodded, looking at him in awe. She slowly went and laid on the cot, looking over at him. "But...don't you get urges? Like for human blood?" The way she was laid out, hands above her head, was kind of distracting.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:03 am
she held her breath, she could hear her heart pounding in her ears, she blushes a little, she lets out her breath and closed her eyes, she placed a hand over her chest breathing deeply  

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:04 am
Ry Dusk Nikolai
((disconnect from Gaia and the internet. DC short for disconnecting from the internet))

She nodded, looking at him in awe. She slowly went and laid on the cot, looking over at him. "But...don't you get urges? Like for human blood?" The way she was laid out, hands above her head, was kind of distracting.

(lol ok)

he looked at her. "sometimes i do..but i'm used to it..it doesnt bother me too much. are you comfotable?" he went and started cooking something.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:08 am
She nodded lightly, yawning like a cat and curling up into a little ball, watching his back as he cooked. All of a sudden, she caught herself watching his butt and immediatly went to try and concentrate on the patterns on the ceiling...mentally giggling like a school girl. She was afraid he could hear her heart hammering..vampire had super hearing, right?  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:09 am
Ry Dusk Nikolai
She nodded lightly, yawning like a cat and curling up into a little ball, watching his back as he cooked. All of a sudden, she caught herself watching his butt and immediatly went to try and concentrate on the patterns on the ceiling...mentally giggling like a school girl. She was afraid he could hear her heart hammering..vampire had super hearing, right?

he heard her heartbeat but didnt mention it. "do u like venicen?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:11 am
he finishes with the pot and puts the cover on. " you know you really ought to calm down it sounds like your hearts going to explode" he said quietly. then even quieter "it wouldnt be the first time"  

coreykill

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:12 am
"Never had it before," she said casually. "Never even heard of the name." She found herself watching him again, and her face slowly started to heat up again, her heart beating harder. mentally she screamed at her body to shut up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:13 am
her eyes widen "what?" she takes a deep breath "i-im trying" she closes her eyes again, she tries to calm down but found it a little difficult  

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:15 am
Ry Dusk Nikolai
"Never had it before," she said casually. "Never even heard of the name." She found herself watching him again, and her face slowly started to heat up again, her heart beating harder. mentally she screamed at her body to shut up.

"well...i hope you like it." starts cutting vegetables and putting them into the pot with the deer meat(venicen) and heard her heart beat faster. "you need to calm down...if your heart beats too fats you could die.....just take deep breaths" he said as he continued cooking.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:16 am
She gave him a mock glare at his back. "I've seen death twice...I highly doubt he'll seize his chance just because my heart is beating like a drum." She added in a slightly whining tone. "It's not fair to us normal human females! Why do vampire men have to be so damn smexy." Rylin pouted.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:19 am
Ry Dusk Nikolai
She gave him a mock glare at his back. "I've seen death twice...I highly doubt he'll seize his chance just because my heart is beating like a drum." She added in a slightly whining tone. "It's not fair to us normal human females! Why do vampire men have to be so damn smexy." Rylin pouted.

turns around and looks at her. "uum...vampires are usually scarred and ugly...what are you talking about?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:19 am
"well listen" he said to her finally turning to face her his eyes glinting in the light streaming in through the window. "if it helps im not going to kill you or anything like that" he said smiling at her.  

coreykill

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:22 am
She gave him a slightly surprised look. "Have you not looked down at yourself lately?" She stood up and walked to him, looking up into his eyes. "You're sexy! But more smexy...hmmm..." She tilted her head at him.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff