Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Warned Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What should the next enemy attack be?
More Hungries
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
A dozen Createns
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
Lots of Snookums
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
A pack of Chues
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Blood-lusting Humans
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Some Kreepers
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
I don't care, just give me free gold!
54%
 54%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 11

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:29 pm
The morning call that came from a brassy instrument greeted the day as any other. The Captain went with his officers to greet the other members of their group as well as remind them of the event that will happen the next day. After the announcments he met Trina to tell her, "You should be done with your task by afternoon, which is rather lucky for you the event wile be in two days. I', sure you will do well in it." the Captain assured her with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:08 pm
((um...so how are you two gonna' meet up with us? We all need to be together for the story to continue, and I don't know about any body else. But I'm kindda' tired of waiting for you to catch on to that fact.[but mabye I'm the only one who's relised that]))  

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:57 pm
Foxkilth
((um...so how are you two gonna' meet up with us? We all need to be together for the story to continue, and I don't know about any body else. But I'm kindda' tired of waiting for you to catch on to that fact.[but mabye I'm the only one who's relised that]))

((Well my plan is that Trina gets into the special squad and is taken out on the mission with the Captain and then they get ambushed and get stranded out in the middle of no where. that's where they meet up.))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:44 pm
Captain Fox McCloud
Foxkilth

((Well my plan is that Trina gets into the special squad and is taken out on the mission with the Captain and then they get ambushed and get stranded out in the middle of no where. that's where they meet up.))

((Reasonably do-able...and in the meantime I shall send the other three on a wild goose chase to occupy their time and help to whittle their remaining sanity down.
But first we have to join the three together as they are still separated.))

Another hunter of the party just taken down by Rosette and Tramer had managed to get turned around and was somehow past them. As lost as he was he quickly assessed the situation and began to sneak up on his two adversaries to deal a swift revenge for killing his mates. Just before he could deliver the killing blow to Rosettes back, this silent foe was suddenly struck down by some invisible force that left him laying on the ground, just as dead as his friends.
A sound could be heard coming from that general location that could be taken for a small boy snickering to himself with pleasure. Then, out of nowhere, a small blade would appear in the ground just betweeen Tramer's feet. Not bothering to hide his tracks nor trail, the voice called out, "Tag! You're IT!" before skimming off into the woods quick as a bird, silent as a tree, invisible as the air around him.
Despite all his advantages, he left an apparent trail as to what direction he had taken...possibly wanting to be followed.  

TY Charns
Crew

demonofwhite

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:29 pm
((So, should I find a random time to meet up with everybody else?))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:36 pm
demonofwhite
((So, should I find a random time to meet up with everybody else?))

((At this point you can find a way to join either group you wish to join. If you head out of the city limits, something might come your way.))  

TY Charns
Crew

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:22 pm
Exiting the female bunkhouse, to which Trina was its sole inhabitant, the previous day broke thought the morning haze. Everything from cleaning in the armory to being threatened to pondering the prince’s look alike in prison. All these events bombarded her simultaneously, leaving her mind busy as Trina stood among the her fellow soldiers for the morning prep. After this daily ritual she made a bee-line towards the armory. Before reaching her destination the Captain stopped her. Upon registering his words Trina internally winced. She had somehow forgotten about the up-coming event entirely. Though she didn’t really care about winning or losing, hearing the Captain’s confidence in her was enough of a boost. She then made a decision: she would give her all, even if she was trying to maintain a low profile. In response to him she nodded her head and replied, “Thank you, Captain. I’ll try my best.” That was all she could do after all.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:58 pm
Constance walked out of the front gate after mutch arguing with the gaurd. She was heading out to the forest when Momo stopped her. "What is it, Momo?" Constance asked. Momo just shushed her. She could tell it was not safe out there. Something was happening and she did not trust it.  

demonofwhite

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:48 pm
just about that time, the invisible force that recently called out to tramer and Rosette ran into Constance, knocking her over.
"Watch it, Lady!"
With that, the voice had moved on, still leaving a clearly visible path in his wake as he headed deaper into the trees and farther away from any nearby cities.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:18 pm
Constance stagerd backwards. "Hey!" "Come on. We're following it!" Momo spead ahead, following the trail. "Momo!" Constance followed after the invisible force. "What is it?!"  

demonofwhite

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:52 pm
"Hey, you. Did you see an invisable brat run through here?" Rosette asked when she cought sight of the woman a head of her.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:30 pm
"Ask Momo." Constance replied, thoroughly confused by this point. "More like something no one should have to deal with!" Momo replied, zooming through the trees. "But if you wanna call 'im a brat, feel free!"  

demonofwhite

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:52 pm
"Ok, thanks. Which way did he go?" Rowan asked happily.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:20 pm
Tramer heard the third hunter approaching but far to late to react, but before he knew what was happening the man fell dead and a dagger appeared in-between Tramer’s feet, and then to throw Tramer though even another loop a strange voice yelled “you’re it” Tramer had no idea what was going on, then it hit him he recognized the voice, it was the voice from his dream “could it be the same” Tramer mumbled to himself as he started running after what ever had killed the hunter

Ryu took flight far above the trees and helped Tramer keep track of the strange presence “its strange this thing was able to sneak up on you and the hunter with ought leaving a trace of its existence, but now it is leaving a all to obvious trail, I don’t know if fallowing this is such a good idea” Ryu said in a worried tone inside of Tramer’s mind

“I don’t know why but I have to find out what that thing was” Tramer replied as he ran  

Tramer
Crew

demonofwhite

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:09 pm
"If you want to know where it is, follow me!" Momo began to fly even faster. "Momo!" Constance followed her, but was still behind. She wasn't the best runner. "Wait up!"  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff