Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:31 pm

Fujuki finaly got ot class and ran to her seat in the bac next to the window where she always sat and saw Yomi in front of the class counting off every student that arrived.....
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:12 pm

Hmmm everyone is almost here. I better keep a low profile.

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:17 pm

Fujuki turned to see Oz "Oz?Is that you?" she said confused cauz he looked so different......
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:02 pm

Kitty wakes up late "aaahh im late" she said then gets dressed and fixes her hair then runs to school "im sorry mam i slept in and forgot what time it is so am i late"

ZS Sailor Aries

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:08 pm

Chihiro: *hears Fujuki and turns* huh?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:21 pm

Khana walkd to school the normal way,there was nothing new to today anyway.She got to class and saw everyone else was already there so she sat down at the seat closest to the back of the room.She took out her CAI book((Cold As Ice book)) and started to organize how she will start the potion when she went home.Khana looked up at everyone in front of her.She saw everyone of her friends and she smiled.Then she went back to her book.

Khana Uchiha

ZS Sailor Aries

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:29 pm

uh mam i wanna know if im late or not *sits down besides Fujuki* i heard some1 has a b/day today
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:35 pm

((>.< its not today it is in a few days lol XP silly lol i liek callin pplz that.....silly))
Yomi: "No it is still early the bell hasnt even rang yet" she aaid not even looking up to see the student she kept on chekin off every tudent that came in......
Fujuki: "Hi......no i don think so...." she said hoping she wasnt talking about her b-day coming son.....
((p.s. everyone is here but Flame....like in the class room he left on a trip in r/l and in the story he said im in charge of his person and i duno what he wants me to put so i just said that so he wouldnt get mad if i made him do sumthin he wouldnt wanna do >.<))

Sayuki-Uchiha

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:01 pm

((Well you can make yomi say where is flame then you can tell her he is on vacation so hes not there...i don't know...))
Hmph..Fujuki your not very good at hiding things you can see it in your eyes that your trying to hide that your birthday is coming up...oh well its your choice to say if your b/day is coming up.
((that was a long thing to say in her head lol))
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:11 pm

((lol not really i say long things in my head all the time mrgreen ))
when everyone was in class the bel rang. Yomi stood up "Okay students unfrotunatly Flmae will be gone today and mabye tomorow on a trip." she said then going to the white bord "Okay every one og to pages 372-380 and read and do the worksheets to it....that will be all for today....."
Fujuki: thats it? wow we dont have alot today.....
Yomi: "But you will have much homework today....."
Fujuki: damn.....

Sayuki-Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:37 pm

((lets say Flame is taking the day off to train. He is at the lab were Yomi toke him lock in a fire proof cell and he isn't coming out till he can seperate his fire from emotion.))
Flame's meditation was interupted yet again by a Haki howling. "What the heck!!" Flame yelled angry. Then their was fire all around him. He calmed down and thought. I have to learn to control this.....But how.... He thought then he remebered his eyes saw the heat last night and the fire landed on the notes that one time. I can learn how to control it though focus! I can recreate it so many time that it won't hapen without force. Flame started to anger himself over and over again creating fire each time then putting it out.

((He is going to learn to channel his fire into his sword before he starts to use it bare hand))
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:48 pm

((okay uh then pretend Yomi made that story up to people wouldnt be suspisious if Flame was gone for a while and Yomi wouldnt tell them were he is 3nodding ))
he-hes on a trip???why didnt he tell us before he left so we wouldnt be fighting these Hakai by ourselves and waiting up for him at the cave??? Fujuki thought to herself......

Sayuki-Uchiha

ZS Sailor Aries

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:45 am

"aw man" Kitty said but does the assignment anyway then lays her head down
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:07 am

Flame would have told us he was going on a trip....Yomi must have done something to him....No one is ever good at hiding things anymore....But the question is where is he...Khana did her assignment and started the homework.Why do I have to do so much homework...I was going to start the potion today...Man that sounds really wierd...

Khana Uchiha

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:22 am

Oz was shocked not thinking anyone would relize it was him. "Um no 'mate I'm just a new sudent is all got transfered."Oz said trying to descize himself as British.
((Oz is thinking about leaving, but not telling anyone.(he wont tho)
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games