Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:20 pm
Shizune found the thought a bit morbid. "yeah" She said, a chill went down her spine as the thoughts of such things fileld her thoughts.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:27 pm
Rae-sama_sessh-sama_4life
Shizune found the thought a bit morbid. "yeah" She said, a chill went down her spine as the thoughts of such things fileld her thoughts.

((don't you meen Yuki??))  

Uchiha1919

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:43 pm
yeah, sry. heh ^^"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:51 pm
"uh..Yuki"Anki started to say still thinking very hard about what to say next  

Uchiha1919

TwilightKitten

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:21 pm
"No, I feel fine." Nemo said. She wasn't lying. The scientists who claimed to be her parents made sure she had plenty of blood before going out on her mission. But this wouldn't last forever, over the course of the next few days she would slowly lose strangth. "Are you?" She ased.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:13 pm
Salem Delgado
I moaned into our kiss as I hugged her closer and without thinking about it slipped my tongue into her mouth and tasted her 'She...she tastes so...sweet...'

IC: I was a little shocked at first when he put his tongue in my mouth.. but tangling my fingers in his hair tighter, I soon joined him.. my tongue in his mouth also.. I've never... felt this way before... my love for him is so intense... I thought to myself as we held the kiss..

OOC: Sorry if this is to gross for everyone else ^_^'

Cutegirlo0o

Sexii_Shadow

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:21 pm
TwilightKitten
"No, I feel fine." Nemo said. She wasn't lying. The scientists who claimed to be her parents made sure she had plenty of blood before going out on her mission. But this wouldn't last forever, over the course of the next few days she would slowly lose strength. "Are you?" She asked.

"No, not at all. I have very good stamina, so don't worry about me." I said smiling at her. I looked ahead of me then, "I wouldn't be the greatest warrior on my planet if I didn't, that's for sure." I laughed to myself as I thought about all the people who tried to face me back home. Ah, friends... we had a lot of great times, didn't we?... My face went back to being serious when I started thinking about all the people I missed now..  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:17 pm
fate_the_ice_princess
Sweet Romantic_Guy
fate_the_ice_princess
Sweet Romantic_Guy
fate_the_ice_princess
Sweet Romantic_Guy

I looked at her strangely, "Why?" I asked. I thought to myself, Why would she ask me this? I thought she had her own chevalier.. Sano, was it? Right.. but what would be beneficial to agreeing to be her chevalier?.. I have no idea what might happen.. could I return to my family, once my hell is over?.. I thought about all these things in a matter of 2 seconds. "What would happen to me if I said yes? I need to know more about chevaliers if I was to even consider being one, if you understand." I told her.
I know what your thinking, i will give sano to her he is useless distracted. Knowing that i need a new one , when i first give you my blood you will experience terrible pain, but after that you will experience changes what they will be i know not."She said calmly

I sat there quietly and peacefully as I listened, "I see.. will I be able to return to my family whenever I wish, as long as I return to you after? If I cannot see my family at all, then I would have to refuse." I told her calmly as I rested my folded hands in my lap. She's kinda cute.. I thought to myself. Thankfully I had a mask on.. I didn't want her to see my face.

(You didn't say anything ^-^')
She smiled" yes you will be able to, you are lucky youhae family to go to i dontmy sister almost killed me andmy children i have no clue where they are." She said siting next to him

"Ah, but alas, I cannot go back to my family quite yet." I said with a sigh, "But, I do agree to become your chevalier if that pleases you.." I grinned at her. "I could only imagine what it feels like loosing your children. I will help you find them; I'm tired of hunting Kaoru down, I will rest for a while, lucky her." I said with almost a small hint of a laugh. I kept my mask on though, because I wasn't ready to let her see my face.  

XScarredxHeroX

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:45 pm
Cutegirlo0o
Salem Delgado
I moaned into our kiss as I hugged her closer and without thinking about it slipped my tongue into her mouth and tasted her 'She...she tastes so...sweet...'

IC: I was a little shocked at first when he put his tongue in my mouth.. but tangling my fingers in his hair tighter, I soon joined him.. my tongue in his mouth also.. I've never... felt this way before... my love for him is so intense... I thought to myself as we held the kiss..

OOC: I'm not! whee but my mate is right so when at just the right point we'll probably do a time skip if that is okay with you love?

I could not help but smile into our french kiss as I caressed her back and dared to caress her thighs 'This is insane! I barely know her and yet..I have never felt so happy and complete in my life! Like this is what has been missing from my life!' I thought blissfully as I held her close.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:54 pm
Salem Delgado
Cutegirlo0o
Salem Delgado

OOC: I'm not! whee but my mate is right so when at just the right point we'll probably do a time skip if that is okay with you love?

I could not help but smile into our french kiss as I caressed her back and dared to caress her thighs 'This is insane! I barely know her and yet..I have never felt so happy and complete in my life! Like this is what has been missing from my life!' I thought blissfully as I held her close.

((yahoo sweet sweet love))  

Uchiha1919

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:48 pm
Salem Delgado
Cutegirlo0o
Salem Delgado

OOC: Yea, sounds good love. ^^

IC: I wrapped my arms around his neck as I kept kissing him.. I say I love him, yet... I hardly know him... this must be what it is to have 'love at first sight' I suppose... I feel so complete with him... I thought to myself as I leaned back to were he was actually on top of me, making me blush even more so..

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:21 am
Cutegirlo0o
Salem Delgado
Cutegirlo0o
Salem Delgado

OOC: Yea, sounds good love. ^^

IC: I wrapped my arms around his neck as I kept kissing him.. I say I love him, yet... I hardly know him... this must be what it is to have 'love at first sight' I suppose... I feel so complete with him... I thought to myself as I leaned back to were he was actually on top of me, making me blush even more so..

I gazed lovingly at her body as I leaned down and kissed her neck lovingly "Kaoru...your the most important person in my life..."  

Salem Delgado

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:54 pm
Salem Delgado
fate_the_ice_princess
Salem Delgado
fate_the_ice_princess
Salem Delgado
"Oh if that's the problem then let me go get you some food!" I said as I rushed to the and stopped beside Diva "Uh..Diva?...are you okay?" I asked nervously 'What is wrong with me? How can I have feelings for Kaoru and Diva?'
Im fine

"I..is there anything I can get you while I'm up?" I asked nervously knowing that she had been becoming more and more displeased with me.
Yes there is" She said sighing" Go be her chevalier,i cant waste anymore time here, i am glad for the time we spent tohether , but it has finished i will find some one else to fill your spot, good bye Sano"She said jummping off teh balcony

I stood there and watched her go unable to do anything else, half of me was glad that she let me stay with Kaoru while the other half was broken and begging to follow Diva...I was being torn in two and the hole in my heart grew as I cried stood there until i was sure I could hide it and I left to get Kaoru her soup...

(Awww! whee )
OOC" I know its sad but she just cant it will be ok" She ran as fast as she could then stopped" Sano please don't follow me , go be with the one you love, i will be ok" said smiling sadly  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:04 pm
Sweet Romantic_Guy
fate_the_ice_princess
Sweet Romantic_Guy
fate_the_ice_princess
Sweet Romantic_Guy

I sat there quietly and peacefully as I listened, "I see.. will I be able to return to my family whenever I wish, as long as I return to you after? If I cannot see my family at all, then I would have to refuse." I told her calmly as I rested my folded hands in my lap. She's kinda cute.. I thought to myself. Thankfully I had a mask on.. I didn't want her to see my face.

(You didn't say anything ^-^')
She smiled" yes you will be able to, you are lucky youhae family to go to i dontmy sister almost killed me andmy children i have no clue where they are." She said siting next to him

"Ah, but alas, I cannot go back to my family quite yet." I said with a sigh, "But, I do agree to become your chevalier if that pleases you.." I grinned at her. "I could only imagine what it feels like loosing your children. I will help you find them; I'm tired of hunting Kaoru down, I will rest for a while, lucky her." I said with almost a small hint of a laugh. I kept my mask on though, because I wasn't ready to let her see my face.
She smiled" Good becuase with sano i already wasted too much time,i hope hell be ok" She smiled then cut her tounge and kissed him letting her blood slide down his throat, then stopped and waited for the inevitable"  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

TwilightKitten

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:35 am
Nemo looked at her with worry. Before she could ask her what was wrong, an aura hit her like a brick. One of them was near by...she didn' know how she knew, but she did. "This way!" She said, and lead the way.  
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games