Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Death Note RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like waffles?
  Hell Ya
  Hell No
  What does that have to do with Death Note?
View Results

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:10 pm
Ryuzaki continued to walk backwards. He fell over a chair, making a loud crash.

Avill sliped her hands out of theirs. "Ya.. i am..."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:13 pm
Not caring for the noise, Zach sat down in a chair. "Do you want me to tell the story of the children locked away?"

Catherine nodded, pulling a chair over and sitting in it, leaning on Zach.  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:27 pm
Ryuzaki turned a bright red as Catherine leaned against Zach.

Avill smiled, " I am going to go back to the task force now though..." she said.

The twins smiled, "Ok.." they said. They both grabed her wrists, then took off running.

Avill stumbled after them, "I said dont run!" she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:32 pm
Zach began to spin a tale of deception, and three children locked in an attic. "And the youngest child, the daughter, was favored the most by the mother..."  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:52 pm
Ryuzaki got up, he slowly walked back up to his room. He sat on his bed. He sighed, buring his face in his hands. Why did Catherine like her brother, Why couldnt he seem to even talk to her.

The twins stoped, throwing out there arms to catch Avill.

Avill fell into them again. This time, for some reason, she was laughing. She remebered when she was in grade school, the twins were always doing that. She sighed, "Was it right from me to come to Japan and leave you and everyone else behind?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:57 pm
Shishuri glared at Avill. She was watching from a distance. She sighed. Before she disappeared in a slight breeze, she said softly to Avill, "Avill... You need to get back to Zach... He needs you... He's back at the headquarters..."

Zach was only halfway through the story. "And the youngest child, she didn't grow much. She didn't like to go outside."  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:01 pm
Avill looked around, She looked at the twins, "We should go back to the headquarters..." she said.

The twins nodded, "Yes... it is going to get dark soon..." Tim said, "Not night time dark, but stormy dark..." Jim said.

Avill looked at them, "Can we get back there fast?"

The twins nodded, Holding her hands, they started to run again.

((the twins run fast like the twins on ohshc))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:04 pm
Catherine hugged Zach as he continued with the story. Every time he told it, she was enthralled...  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:10 pm
Avill fell into the twins as they stoped again, she was smiling.

The twins smiled, then looked up. The storm was rolling in. It was slowly becoming darker. They pulled her inside.

Avill looked out the doors, it was starting to sprinkle.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:13 pm
As Zach continued, he hugged Catherine gently. "And one day, the mother didn't come. Nor the next day, or the next... The children wondered where their mother went."  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:19 pm
Avill stood in the door way, listening to Zach.

The twins stood behind her.

((have to do this))

Ryuzaki had came out of his room. He was standing in the shadows, listening.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:23 pm
"One day one child got very sick. They didn't know what to do... Then the little child died. The two older ones mourned for her and decided to run away. And so they did, in the middle of the night, and lived in the streets." Zach smiled and hugged Catherine. "Our story will always live. The horror cannot be forgotten."  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:27 pm
The rain started to hit the building in sheets.

The twins pulled avill back into the hallway, "The thunder is going to start soon... would you like us to come with you again?" they asked.

Avill shook her head, "I will be ok..." she said quietly. Still thinking about what Zach said, she walked back into her room.

Ryuzaki walked out into the room, the twins did the same.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:31 pm
Catherine got up. "I should go to bed..." She walked away.

Zach sighed and leaned back in the chair.  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:37 pm
The storm rolled in fast, There was a bright flash of lightning, the twins looked at each other, then sighed as the thunder cracked.

Ryuzaki looked at Zach, "Uh.. Zach... may i please talk to you?"

The twins looked at Ryuzaki, then left the room, they could tell that he wanted to talk to Zach alone.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games