Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School for "special students" RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:57 am
((well we all decided to kinda start afreshish and are doing a festival think, so just join whenever ^^))  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:22 pm
Robin set down her bag and sighed. "I'm back." The words died in the air as she slumped to the ground. Biting her lip she closed her eyes and wiped away the few stray tears that were starting to seep out. "I shouldn't cry. There's, there's nothing to cry about. I mean sure, I'll have to go to class again, and there's probably a ton on homework that I have to catch up on but, this is a good place." She shook her head and let a tiny smile catch the edges of her mouth, "I'm back."

(So yeah, I should probably warn you whom I have not Rp'd with before, I tend to lean towards the dramatic when I write. Just go back through, it's a bunch of hamming. Fun hamming mind you, but so corny sometimes! whee )  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:32 pm
Rock's eyes caught someone on the ground. He got up instantly. His sharp hearing brought a voice he remembered. All coldness in the air around him disappeared immediatly, his spiritual pressure also dropped back to normal. ''No... It's really her?'' A blast sounded as Rock jumped down from the building. All this time, his pain had been converted into strength, into power. His legs were way stronger than before since. He still opened his wings over the woods and soared over the woods and landed in the trees. He then traveled from branch to branch silently and hid in the trees near the path leading to the school where he had seen someone. He couldn't believe his eyes, thatg filled up in tears. ''She is back...'' He whispered to himself.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:49 pm
Robin stood up, wiping her eyes with her arm. Snapping her fingers, her bag lifted, whipping the slightest bit of wind through Robins now-short-hair. The wind brought scents of memories; daisy's still covered a roof, her old tree-house still remained, and the air still smelled like clover. Doing a giddy back-float (back-flip, but without touching the ground) she sent the winds out in all directions to see what had changed when she stopped. There, behind her, the air returned gleefully and brought back the smell of Rock. He smelled a little different, but then, nothing stayed the same forever. Twisting in midair, she faced his hiding spot, as she couldn't see him, only knew where he was. "Rock," her voice was full of happiness and just a bit of melancholy. As a smile split her face, her eyes began to fill with happy tears, "You're still here."  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:36 pm
Rock slipped down from the tree silently. His eyes were hidden by the shadow of his hair, but something sparkly was along his cheeks, tears. ''Where'd you expect a monster like me would head to? I can't go anywhere without killing someone. Remember the fiery temper at times...'' He said. His voice was quivery and he was shaking from holding himself back. He didn't want to be rude and all, but he really just wanted to rush up and hug her the hardest he could. The day he thought that would never arrive did arrive after all.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:37 pm
Robin looked down, scuffing her feet on a pad of air. "That's not true. You're not a monster." I am. "You are to kind to be a monster, you care to much, you may have been one in the past, but you changed, I know that! Now," she spread her arms "Come here." You're just leading him on now. But, I can't tell him yet. Not now. Give it time...  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:25 pm
Hash Cookie
"Do you think the other students are in for this too?"

"More than likely. Fireworks and puppets, thats us. And what combo is that?" Feeling confused about what was going on in this very long and hectic lunchtime. Before Ian could ponder more on this the bell rang to signal the end of lunch. Crap. What am I at next. It might be maths, or it might be chemistry. "I'll speak to you about it as soon as I get a chance. See you later." He shouted as he sped of down the hall, phasing as he went.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:21 pm
squeakers_13
Robin looked down, scuffing her feet on a pad of air. "That's not true. You're not a monster." I am. "You are to kind to be a monster, you care to much, you may have been one in the past, but you changed, I know that! Now," she spread her arms "Come here." You're just leading him on now. But, I can't tell him yet. Not now. Give it time...

Rock shook his head. ''How can I know things won,t repeat themselves for me... for us... It hurt me, your sudden departure...'' a snap of ice echoed in the air as his tears formed in ice. Also ice had formed over his hand. '' Are you gonna stay with me this time? Speak truly, please. It'll better on both our hearts.'' Rock said turning his face away.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 11:50 pm
(Sorry it took so long to respond, I was going through the entire back story to make sure that what I have planned runs with continuity. And damn, two would-be errors! Think think think think think.......ah, got it. Man, I am a nutcase to come up with some of these.)
Robin sighed, he had noticed. "I, I'm sorry about that. Things," she paused, unsure of how to go on, how much to tell him. "Happened." You idiot! Just tell him, it'll be easier on both of you that way. No! I can't, I just, I couldn't do that! Well then, I will. Oh no you don't I will not let him find out like this!
Robin hunched over, grabbing her head with her hands. NO! I WON'T LET YOU! YOU CAN'T! CAN. AND. WILL!
With a slight gasp, Robin stood back up. But something was different, not just her eyes, which were now a electric blue, something deeper. "She doesn't want to tell you. Isn't that just precious."  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:35 pm
Rock's eyes shut then opened and narrowed. ''You aren't completely Robin... Just as me, you're something else now at the same time... Is it too much to ask of both of you to tell me what happened?'' He asked. His eyes had changed colour. From a silvery blue to a cold metallic metal grey. ROck also tilted his head on the side while talking.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:17 pm
"Well," the almost-Robin played with a bit of hair next to her face. "I was actually trying to convince her to tell you herself, but for some reason she doesn't want to. Who would have thought." she tucked the strand behind her ear. "As to what I am, that's," she paused a moment, unsure of how to explain. "Difficult. For a start, call me Heather."
Crossing her arms, she tapped her foot for a minute. It was amazing how different the two were. Where Robin was quiet and gentle, Heather was loud and to-the-point. As she paced a bit, Robin and Heather argued. I say we explain it as best we can. Yeah, you would, you told him way to much already. Why can't you just go back to sleep! Heather's voice took a slightly kinder tone. Now, you know I can't do that. Robin sighed. Fine, but at least try to be nice.
"All right." She had stopped pacing to stand, hands on hips, facing Rock. "Best as we can tell, I'm either a split personality, or someone else who's been stuck in her head." Her mouth twisted up in a scowl. "And depending on which one it is, it's either your fault, or Robin's fault."

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 1:00 pm
''Hmm. I'm only part of Rock. You already know her.'' Rock pointed behind. A emerald green dragon the same height of Rock stepped from the shadows of the trees. ''But this does not answer my first question. Are you going to stay or not?'' His tone was dryer and colder than Rock's normal tone. He was more like a person that seemed to have a harsh life and he'd be 40, only he was in a body of a 16 year old.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 2:35 pm
She's part of Rock? Oh hush, at least they each have their own bodies. Heather gave a cold laugh. "Oh, that question. Yet another one that we have no answer to." She help up one palm, as if she were a scale. "Robin would like nothing more than for me to get out, now." She held up her other hand. "I, on the other hand, would prefer that I actually have somewhere to go once I leave her body." The edge of her mouth twisted in a slight smile. "However, we would both very much like it if we could have our own bodies; separate from each other." Giving a slight bow to the emerald dragon, she couldn't help but to remark, "Much as you are."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:09 pm
"To tell the truth, yes and no. I am part of Rock, however, it is not as being part of him. I was linked to him and there fore become some part of him. He can call on me whenever he wishes for anthing I can help with. I, in return can stay alive. You must know that the dragons still alive are very rare." Esmeralda explained ((That was her name, right? XP)). "As for seperate bodies, how do you think to proceed" She asked.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:00 pm
(I couldn't remember if Esmeralda was the dragon or the hawk, so I didn't enter the name, but sure, Esmeralda.)
"Ah." Heather dropped her hands to her side. "Yes, I had known. Do you know Lilanya? Sapphire color, only about so long." She help her arms apart, signifying an immature draglet about three feet long. Jerking her head up, she smiled sheepishly. "Well as it were, the plan was to do a thorough examination of the library to see if we could find anything. There's nothing that Robin's before read that talks about this. And I know," she tapped her head. "I'm different from her. I remember everything. And the snapping thing?" She snapped, and a bird flew over to land on her shoulder. "It works a bit differently for me." She sighed, "Which of course only leads to more questions."  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff