Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Question of the Day! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LustrousJade

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:57 pm
With the benefit of everyone else he cared for about in mind, no that was not a good way to die. I feel that he fell short in his effort in fulfilling his duty as a husband and father and that he could have redeemed himself if only he lived long enough to offer an explanation or at least show his family his true feelings, the feelings that they tried to portray at the end of Seisouhen.

I dunno, I feel like I'm not making sense. I just think that Kenshin's exit was not a befitting one.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:44 pm
Harold Eastwood
Personally, I would think that it would be a great weeklong adventure to go drinking with Sano. I just gotta remember to bring a crapload of excedrin for the morning i'm supposed to start sobering up.

haha, I think I'd have to agree with you--Sanosuke would be great to go journeying with--very spontaneous.  

Tsuta999

1,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

vitorssj3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:05 pm
Kenshin can't die  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:50 pm
I think Kenshin shouldn't have died...  

Aller En Enfer

Shadowy Bilge rat

Kenshin Belmont

Unbeatable Hunter

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:56 pm
So a new question then?

I say that Kenshin had a lousy death. I think it would have been better, or more honorable to have had a death in battle, not like the one he actually had. Maybe that's just me though...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:23 pm
I think that it was poetic that he was able to die from something other than battle, and yet it was related to his years of fighting.  

Talrian

Naughty Little Fox

Sweet Slayer

23,850 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:40 pm
Kenshin should not have died. It angered me when I found out that they killed him off (I actually quit watching the anime at ep 33 and went into depression because of it). He doesn't die in the manga, and so I will keep my spirits up by knowing that.

If he HAS to die, he should in my opinion live a long and happy life with Kaoru first, and then die at a VERY VERY VERY old age, of natural causes (i.e. - old age). Though I prefer not to think of him dying. crying

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 12:10 pm
I don't know how he died  

file reports

4,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:56 am
Samurai Himura Kenshin
Kenshin should not have died. It angered me when I found out that they killed him off (I actually quit watching the anime at ep 33 and went into depression because of it). He doesn't die in the manga, and so I will keep my spirits up by knowing that.

If he HAS to die, he should in my opinion live a long and happy life with Kaoru first, and then die at a VERY VERY VERY old age, of natural causes (i.e. - old age). Though I prefer not to think of him dying. crying

yes i most definatly have to agree with you on the long life and then dying  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:45 pm
Yeah! I second that motion. 3nodding  

Kenshin Belmont

Unbeatable Hunter

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

P3S7iL3NC3_115

Shirtless Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:55 am
yea i got kinda pissed off cuz of it  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm
Our Friend The Dark One
I don't know how he died

In the OVA (not in the manga), they have him die of this disease that's like a rebound of his life of battle and the prolonged use of Hiten.

Anyway, I think the whole last OVA is lame, with Kenshin and Kaoru being so OOC and neglecting Kenji. I don't blame Kenji a bit for behaving as he does. How would we behave if our parents neglected us and then our father sentenced our mother to a lingering, painful death?

I don't want to go off on a tangent about how lame and OOC the whole OVA was, so I'll just say that they screwed all the characters (except maybe Yahiko and Kenji) up. They were strangers with the same name and visage.  

Ame Yuki Kaze

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

kirara-the-nekomata

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:42 pm
Samurai Himura Kenshin

yes i agree
he should have lived a long life
or at the very least died in battle  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:14 pm
Kenshin shouldn't have died
They could have at least waited until he was old and wrinkled with Kaoru.

strawberrychan14

~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces