Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)
OiM - How it All Began Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:26 pm

((Uhh, you don't have to HEM HEM. We all created one. Actually, I think you were the last one.))

Henry snickered to himself as he went back to his place by the wall.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:46 pm

((WHAT

f** HATS))

SirBayer

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:03 pm

((HEM HEM...I'm drawing a blank o_0
Need sleep soon.
Joe, please remind me to edit everyone's mental statuses tomorrow.
I'm sure they've all change.))
NativeForeigner rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:19 am

((Ooooh! HEM HEM. Sure, Bayer, when it's time.
Actually Joe, you were the first, then Bayer, and when Venom actually starts on his, he'll be the last.))

The ground suddenly rushed towards the small group. Alastair slammed his eyes shut and suppressed a scream.
They never touched the ground, being held just inches above the plush carpeting by an invisible air cushion.

The beetle fanned out it's wings and flew in the air for a moment before landing gently on the invisible cushion.

"Heartless?" Jingles clarified, "No, not at all, I just don't open my home to any homeless junkie that stumbles along!" he said, looking pointedly at Gregory.

"You're lucky I'm letting you stay for the night, I could just kick you out now. If you're good and I like you enough by mornin', I'll even take you to work with me."

NativeForeigner

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:25 am

Henry hurriedly shushed everyone and made his best attempt to go to sleep and be silent.
NativeForeigner rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:37 am

Ro, still not fully awake and still not knowing what was going on didn't object and plopped his head on his make-shift pillow and began to snore almost immediately.

Mr. Jingles nodded in approval.

((Bayer, sending me a pm or what?))

NativeForeigner

SirBayer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:01 am

((Ah, except... rolling doesn't work here for me for some reason.

Roll was... a 2.))

Juliet shivered slightly then rubbed the water out of her eyes from the rapid fall. Her heart was still pounding insanely. Either she had just gotten over any fear of heights she'd had or she'd never get over heights again. Ugh.

"Ahm..." she muttered without much more to say than that.

---

"We're not hobos. Well, I don't think we're hobos. I'm not a hobo. I'm a doctor. I do appreciate your concern, but still, we are a little lost and in danger of our lives. And with that, I'll follow Henry's advice (loath though I am to) and shut up and go to sleep." Arthur then tossed himself back down onto the bed.

((So I wasn't last?

LOSEEEEEEERS))
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:29 am

Jordan opened his eyes slowly. He stared in disbelief at his floating associates. "What the ********?! This is a fricking loony house!" Jordan was getting overworked.

Anchou

Venom3001

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:53 pm

"Thanks for letting us crash here, Mr. Jingles," Andreas called back as he entered. He fell asleep almost as soon as he lied down on the floor within.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:56 pm

Having just reuniting with his body, Orion didn't show any fear and, in fact, found the fall pleasant. I would love sky diving. As the floor came he didn't flinch and kept his eyes opened until he was stopped in midair just a few feet from the floor. Orion blinked a few times to get the water out of his eyes and looked around to the others. “Hey look, we live. Mr. Cop, would you like the info now or after you get your heart down your throat?”  

Dark Angel of Sol

Anchou

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:07 pm

((Orion, was that directed at me? I couldn't tell. Oh well I'll work it.))

Jordan glared at Alastair. He felt embarrassed, he wanted to just dissappear. Get away from it all, just like he did along time ago.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:35 pm

((No that wasn't. Orion knows your name.))

Dark Angel of Sol

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:56 pm

Henry chuckled. "That's right, Dr. Loser." With that, he fell asleep.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:08 pm

It took a lot of self-control for Arthur to stay aloof from Henry and not do something horrible like urinate on him.

SirBayer

11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games