Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:42 pm
"looks like." Natasha said, not altogether convinced.

Gabriel loekd down at Opal, to chec if she was alright.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:49 pm
Lilith waved up at Gabriel.
"I think we're alright now." She called.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:53 pm
Now Opal remembered why she rarely ever used spells-they drained her rather quickly.

In her weaken state she felt Mirza enter her mind again. Memories were becoming clouded-cast in shadows. The pain it caused was too much to handle....she fainted.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:01 pm
Gabriel landed and held Opal out on her hands
"She's taking all thsi very hard." he sighed. "And now this guy's running around. It's like a demon free-for-all up here. We better get to business, I suppose."

Natasha smiled bleakly. "what I wouldn't give for a nice cup of tea."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:03 pm
"Some nice relaxation time does sound good." Lilith sighed then continued.
"So what do we do next since we got the portal closed?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:06 pm
"Yeah...might as well," Dougal said patting Aisling's hand. Not only to try and comfort her but himself as well.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:09 pm
"assist teh templars in protecting the map pieces, I suppose." Gabriel siad. "since I'm on earth i might s well make myslef useful."

----

Sin focused and her wings grew. she held out her arms to Dougal and aisling. "Come on then." she said, waiting for Adam to get a few minutes ahead of them.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:12 pm
"I guess that sounds like the logical thing to do. Should we go back to the mansion to get supplies first like you keep saying?" Lilith said and looked at Natasha.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:14 pm
Dougal sighed and Aisling nodded-then both held on to Sin's arms.

((Hmmm....should I go make a tektek of "Demon Aisling?"))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:26 pm
"sounds like the best plan." Nastaha said. "We might be safe for a while."

Gabriel nodded in agreement. "you must be starving, anyway. We better find a car if you don't wnat to be flown there."

--

[do iiiiit! -ahem-]
Adam found Mestopheles' layer and , true enough, Beelio was sat sulking next to him, occasionally eyeing the captive souls. Many shrnak back in fera form him, knwoing full well it was he who had brought them there.
Mestopheles remained, doing his endless paperwork, and nodding in vauge agreement to everything beelio said.
Adam's heart sank at seeing Beelio, but at leats eh could make hismlef useful.
He landed and strolled over.

"Afternoon, gentlmen." he said, fodling his arms. He smirked and Beelio studied him.
"What teh hell do you want, coming here? You should flee before me." he hissed. "you think I don't know that you assisted my soul? Be gone before I make you pay for it."
Adam snorted, relishing one of the few oppertunities he had to talk bac to Beelio.
"How did that turn out or you? I herad that your puppet is dead, and your coul is devoted to satan's Harem, is that true?"

Mestopheles finally raised hiseye up form his book to meet Adams and smiled in encouraging surprise. He loked oevr to Beelio, who had risen form his seat.

"Don't Mock me, child." He warned.

"Child?!" Asam exclaimed witha derisive laugh. "I am far olde rthan you Beelio. it is about time that you recognised my won authority. I am the seraphim here and I have had quite enough of you strolling around pretending that you're not like the otehr bottom-feeders here."

Beelio drifted closer
"How about i tear your tongue out for such insolence?!" he growled. "Tecall that I am Satan's right hand man and you ar enothing but a pet he remains alive."

Adam sniggered. "I am? You daren't harm me fo rfera fo what he woudl do to you."

"I do not?" Beelio laughed. "Please."

"I belive you are afraid of me, Lord Beelio." adam continued. "not simply because of my relation to satan, but because you know that shoudl it come to it, you wodul be defeated by me in a fight. you quiver in fear ebcaus eyou are a mere shadow. And I am a seraphim. I could destroy you like I could wipe dirt off my shoe."

Beelio laughed. "Such large words, and yet you tremor! Well then, prove it. I shall enjoy every moment. Do you challenge me?"

Adam moved hsi afce close to Beelio's "I do. If you can catch me shadow-boy."
with that he leapt backwards, took to the air, and flew off away from the scene as fast as possible. Beelio let out a roar of anger and flew after him.

Mestopheles blinked- stunned- and then errupted into laughter.
"Brlliant!"  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:41 pm
Lilith laughed.
"I'm fine with flying but I think Natasha would rather not do that again."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:42 pm
Opal stirred slightly but remained unconcious.
------------------------------------------

((Behold....cute little demonic Aisling.....

User Image

.....ta-da))  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:54 pm
[Aww, she's cute! whee ]  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:10 pm
(aww! biggrin btw sorry for going awol- my flatmates invaded my room to chat-haha)

Natasha nodded vigerously.

"Well I've never been ina car, so it'll be a cool experience." Gabriel grinned.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:16 pm
((lol-thats perfectly alright))  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games