Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
INTRODUCTIONS ~~ Tell us about yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count!
  +1
View Results

gleedemon

Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:11 pm
Good evening jakeb, Angel, Lori, and Jenn. ^^ <3  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:53 am
ζ

Hi I'm Joe. (feel free to call me anything you wish)
I'm a guy, this is my vending mule. I don't normally post with this account, but I might drop in from time to time when I need a break from the people I already know on Gaia. Unlike the name suggest I'm really only half Italian and I was born and raised in the US. (so, sorry to say, I don't know Italian.)
I like drawing, I love music and I love reading. I like anime, video games and manga.
I'll be 25 in about two months. ^^;

Well that's it for now. If you want to know anything else, please feel free to ask. xD

Please click all to help them live --> User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Unknown Italian

Vinwon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:30 am
I haven't posted much so I thought I'd start. Hi my name is Vince. I am 19 and I am going to Lawrance Tech university. College is crazy everybody. Anyway I enjoy a vast variety of activities including playing video games watching movies playing tennis and playing magic the gathering. I do a whole lot more than that but those are what a majority of my free time is devoted to. Anywho I am majoring in computer sciences with a focus of video game development. I have a ton of cool classes outweighed by a vast multitude of boring ones. anyways that's me everybody.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:41 am
Hi I'm Tiny but my friends call me Anne... Thanks for the invite and I will try to do my best to help the guild in anyway I can.. I bow to the Captain..  

Tiny_ Dreams

16,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

havenne17

Distinct Gekko

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:02 am
Hi!
This is Havenne. Thanks for the invitation to join the guild!
I play Zomg and just generally have a good time on Gaia. I also have a second character, HavenneShadow, lol.
Hope to be active in the Guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:20 am
hi im mixy thanks for inviting me whee
you can call me mixy or juliet the one that you like the most =3  

Evil_MiXy

4,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

chidorilash
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:29 am
Hi peoples

@Joe: Happy Early Birthday (2months early, but whatever)

I'll add more people tomorrow or later tonight (I haven't add as many for awhile)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:51 am
Hi, I'm Truelesbian. My girlfriend, Demeter_rose, told me about this guild. I live in a small, not-really-big-enough-to-be-a-town in Ohio. I like to read, write, draw, watch movies, listen to music, and I have a slight obsession with Gaia...lol... smile  

TrueLesbian

Boom_Crash_Bang

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:57 am
hi. im mike. im 17, i live in michigan, and i love everythingabout anything.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:30 am
Hello I'm Kim, and Im glad to have joined this guild, sounds very intresting ^^  

~chocalate candy~

5,200 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200

xoxoKymmi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:55 am
I'm going to smile...and make you think I'm happy... I'm going to laugh...

Welcome to the guild ^^

so you don't see me cry... and even if it kills...I'm going to smile...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:03 am
Hey Joe, Vince, Anne, Havenne, Mixy, TrueLesbian, Mike, and Kim. :]

Welcome to the Guild. <3  

gleedemon

Kitten

resachirp

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:26 pm
i am resa i like almost anything but i love red anime and pudding XD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:13 pm
chidorilash

@Joe: Happy Early Birthday (2months early, but whatever)

ζ

Thanks. xD

Please click all to help them live --> User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Unknown Italian

Hominus Pyrrhos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:47 pm
Im Alphonse the first. Loyal follower of the ways of the flaming fox and the black rose! twisted I am unique, intricate and deep like a finely crafted clock with many different gears making up different parts of who I am. If you truly wish to find out more, my profile speaks for myself, that is when I don't 3nodding  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games