Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:01 am
Kailee smiled and nodded. "Alright." she said, snuggling as he held her close.

Aven cuddled in a little closer to Jasmine in his sleep. He was quite comfortable . . . and he felt . . . good.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:10 am
Jasmine smiled and continued to stroke his fur. She couldn't help it, she was so attracted to him.

Leon grinned and ran his hand up and down her soft skin. "I love you so much." He all but gushed holding her closer.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:18 am
Aven stirred as she stroked his fur before his eyes blinked open and looked at her. "Um . . . I didn't mean to . . . um . . . fall asleep I just . . . it felt so . . . nice." he muttered, clearly a little flustered.

Kailee smiled. "Likewise." she murmured, sighing happily.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:46 am
Jasmine smiled at him continuing to pet him. "It's okay." She mumbled with a yawn. "I fell asleep too. You're so warm and fluffy I couldn't help it."

Leon smiled back. "Well I don't know about you but I need another nap." He said then closed his eyes. He was out like a light.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:54 pm
Aven smiled. "Told you . . ." he muttered with a bit of a blush, referring to his 'fluffy form' comment from much earlier.

Kailee sighed and shook her head a little. "Sleepy-head." she muttered and then stretched, getting up since she felt that she couldn't sleep. Besides that she was hungry.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:59 pm
Jasmine smiled back and continued to run her hand over his fur smoothing it down. "I know you did." Jasmine replied a little spacey. Her eyes had blanked out because petting him was so soothing for her. That and it got her lady loins hot which made her blush.

From out of no where a howl cried from the edges of the patrol line. Jasmine not accustomed to it just ignored it however all the guards were on high alert as a woman dressed in heavy Islamic clothes wondered onto the grounds. Most of the guards shrank away from her potent beast others tried and failed to keep her back. Her red eyes blazed as she saw her niece petting a werewolf when she was supposed to be hauled up in a cell somewhere screaming from the hunger that burned within her.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:06 pm
Aven, however noticed the woman as soon as her scent hit his nose and he quickly rolled over so that he was on all fours again, standing up and growling angrily at the woman. He didn't know her, and well . . . she didn't smell nice. For all he knew, she was a potential threat. Cementing that idea into his mind was the scent of anger that she was radiating.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:09 pm
Jasmine alarmed by Aven's sudden actions sat up and the second her eyes locked on her Aunt she whimpered and shrank away. "Someone get Leon" She said trying to stay calm.

Bellatrix on the other hand had focused completely on her niece her claws sharpened and extended through her gloves and her beast was rolling inside of her. This...dog had taken her little Jazz from her. He. Must. Die.

"Someone get my brother quick!!!" Jasmine screamed throwing herself in front of Aven in time to get the full force of her aunt claws.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:24 pm
Aven snarled as the vampire moved and Jasmine took the hit. He leapt on the vampiress and was trying very hard to to hurt her, kill her maybe, for hurting his mate! . . . Mate? Was that what Jasmine was? He was so confused. Jasmine said someone needed to get Leon . . . Leon went with Kailee . . . He needed Kailee. Jumping back quickly, he sent out a howl into the air, hoping Kailee would be able to hear it.

Indeed, Kailee heard the howling, eyes widening as she recognized the sound. "Aven." she murmured, fear and horror creeping into her voice. That was a call for help. "LEON!!" she cried, rushing back to their room, shaking her husband. "Leon! Leon! Aven's outside and he needs help! I don't know what's wrong but you've got to help!" she said, panicking.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:33 pm
Leon rose seconds after she started trying to wake him. His eyes flashed red. "My sister is bleeding..." He growled. "No one...hurts my sister." He growled leaping from the air not caring if he burnt in the sun...which for some reason he wasn't. The threw the black clad woman from the duo. "Aven." He said sternly. "Make sure your mate isn't bleeding out. Bella's claws deal real damage."
"Stay out of this Leon." Bellatrix growled. "This is between me and the mutt that bit your sister-"
"Under my orders!" Leon roared. "She was dying! There was no time to find a human for her to kill! What would you rather me do? Let her die?"
"Yes! I would rather see my little one dead than walking around like...that!" She pointed to Aven.
"You come onto my land...injure my blood, then spit on my family?" His tone grew dark and it seemed as if he'd just started pulsing with power. "You...Will feel the sun!" He roared launching at her taking her covers from her body. As the sun hit her flesh she screamed in agony. Her skin became flames. "Kyle...Throw her in the pool. She'll cook first." He was so enraged one touch from anyone and they would be dead. Granted he called werewolf territory his land but he was trying to make a point.

Jasmine laid motionless on the grass. Her lifeblood pooled around her and she let out a whimper from her throat. She had no idea that her wound if not tended to in seconds was fatal. She heard nothing but muffles her vision was going blurry. "Aven..." She croaked trying to cry out in pain but again only a soft whimper. "Aven...I don't want to die..."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:38 pm
Aven whimpered and shifted, tearing his own shirt to press the fabric into the wounds, trying to stop the bleeding. "Shh . . . shh. You're not . . .You're not going to die. You can't . . . You're . . . you're mine. I just got you. You can't go yet." he muttered, terrified that she WOULD die despite his efforts.

Kailee had followed Leon, and so she was there quickly to help Aven tend to Jasmine, bunching up the fabric of the girl's shirt around the wound, applying pressure to help try to stop the bleeding as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:46 pm
Tears rolled down her cheeks as her whole vision narrowed to just Aven. Her wounds were clotting nicely but she'd lost a lot of blood from when she went down. Her aunt had sliced at her belly, which was good since the vampiress was aiming for Aven's heart when Jasmine dived in front of the claws. Just like before she wanted to save and protect Aven, he was her world now. She was about to give up happy she'd saved him when she heard his words. Her body seemed to move at his declaration his plea and she fought to hold on. Forcing her body to pump harder make blood and heal faster to stay alive. Weakly, her hand moved to one of his laying meekly on it. "For you..." She breathed. "I stay..."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:07 pm
Aven smiled and nearly stopped applying pressure, so great was his relief. It was only Kailee quickly pushing his hand against Jasmine's wound with a glare that reminded him that the girl wasn't out of danger yet.

Kailee sighed and shook her head with a bit of exasperation. Her brother could be such an idiot sometimes. "Don't speak okay, Jazz? Save your breath. You should focus on healing for now. Alright?" she said softly, brushing the girl's hair out of her face before quickly returning to the task of applying pressure. "Leon? Is everything okay over there?" she asked, wanting to get Jasmine back to the castle, but she was afraid to move the girl for the moment. At least with Leon, he could carry her get her to the castle quickly.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:18 pm
Leon -after deep breathing exercises and calm meditative happy place scenes- ignored the smell of the blood and gently lifted his sister into his arms. She looked so weak and fragile like she was. tears of blood ran down his cheeks. "Oh little one...I'm so sorry." He croaked taking her slowly inside. From what he could tell the woman's claws hadn't reached any organs but it hit a few arteries which was kinda bad. "Martha can you get Avens strange couch bed looking thing ready for my sister please? I don't want her on the cold ground. Or on Aven's bed getting his linen bloody. It'll be more work for you and I don't want you working to hard in your state okay?" The werewolf women flushed nodded then raced off to tend to Leon's order getting the bed thing ready for him. Once in the room Leon placed Jasmine on the bed thing flat. Then he tore up a blanket on Aven's bed and wrapped the first strip around her with pressure to help with the bleeding. He knew with rest her skin would heal quickly. But the blood loss would take time to heal. He then turned to Aven putting a hand on his head with a smile. "Keep watch on her brother," He said his smile was warm but his tone was serious. "If something happens call for me...I...need to get something to drink..."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:13 am
Aven nodded, unable to smile back at Leon. He was too worried about Jasmine. He sat down on the floor by the couch, watching her, wanting her to get better.

Kailee went back to her room and started cleaning herself up, washing the blood off as best she could before plopping down in her bed with a sigh, feeling so very tired. She loved Leon so much but sometimes the vampires . . . well she knew wolves had their faults too, but the vampires were grating on her nerves. And it was exhausting.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games