Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Town/ Semi- City RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuromeruneko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:02 am
Kuro jumped up from the floor,"It was my pleasure." He ran to the brim of the hole laughing and teased the girls. He was about to stick out his tongue when one of the girls gets a hold of his ankle and pulls him into the hole. Kuro shrieks and prepares for the worst beating in his life.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:03 am
" Kuro dig!." "It'll collapses hole and you can dig out."
She watches as hole collapses and bunnies are left there buried to their chins in sand.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:23 am
M.e. moved his tentacles around, Seraph watched him "Well, looks like M.e. likes you" he chuckled "Hey..I told Sophie to come get M.e. if those girls came back" he rolled his eyes and went back to Nia "So, uh, do you swim?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:46 am
" O your friend's mate?"

" Yes I swim why do you ask?"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

kuromeruneko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:56 pm
Kuro digged for sweet life and finally got out. He looked like a cat trying to escape a bath. He panted heavily when he was on the safety of his towel. Eventually the girls got out and cursed at him and showed him the finger. Kuro just smiled happily and waved,"Good bye girls!" He yelled to them. They turned around and glared at him, but then left. He sighed, now bored again. He decided to go swim since it was the only thing left to do!

((OOC; Just wondering, how long are we gonna be on the beach?))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:15 pm
" Hmmm Hey wait up I have an idea,"
Why don't we go back home and kind of through a mini celebration party. She placed her hands over her belly. " Sound good."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

kuromeruneko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:18 pm
He ran to the water and dived in. He cat paddled around the sea shells and watched fish go by. He finally learned how to swim! He went underwater and saw some garbage. He gasped underwater and saw the airbubbles escape his mouth. He slowly grabbed the garbage and ran out of the water to the trash can. He slammed it in and ran back to swim.

((OOC; Oh oh! Searph, I found this awesome pic that looks exactly like M.E.! Except not blood thirst >_>))

Pic of M.E.! (Plant)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:27 pm
He ran back to Sophie dripping in salt water. "I'm sorry, What'd you say?" He shaked off some of the water on his body, making the water fling everywhere.  

kuromeruneko

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:27 pm
" I have an idea,"
Why don't we go back home and kind of through a mini celebration party. She placed her hands over her belly. " Sound good."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:33 pm
Navo smiled and nodded his head"sounds good to me"he chuckled wagging his tail and murring...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:37 pm
" Ok I have some cake mix anyways."
She smiled and stood up waiting for him.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:45 pm
((NOOO! this is M.e. http://farm1.static.flickr.com/58/207721426_c223990164.jpg?v=0 ))
"Cool, would you like to swim?"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:51 pm
" Sure, Lead the way."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:00 pm
"Alright!" he smiled walking her to the shore, a wave came up and hit his ankles "Kinda cold.."  

LunaFoxxx

kuromeruneko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:02 pm
Kuros eyes widended and twinkled,"Cake! Oh my gosh, we have to go now." He yelled to Seraph. "Seraph! Theres no time for you to swim with your crush, we have to go! Theres cake involved!" He jumped up and down impatiently. He stepped up to Sophie and spun her around softly. He fell dizzily and screamed "Yay, cake!"

((OOC; Awww, but that M.e. looks to...real! D:< ))  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games