Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Sci-Fi RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:51 am
User Image
The GW stared at her"Yes am sure"it said and sat down in a corner of the hangar and went into sleep mode. Narun looked up at Sera and just wanted to be held"Am sorry mistress"he said sniffling as tears ran down his eyes..."You don't love me no more do you?"he said sadly as tears ran down his face...  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:52 am
" That's the problem still do...."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:58 am
User Image
Narun blinked"Its a problem?"he asked sadly"I can go mistress, GW and I can go far away... just him and me like so long ago. Alone"he said with a sigh and got to his feet"Mistress get better, am going to wake up GW and get out of your way"he said sadly and turned heading in GW's direction...  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:59 am
" Hell no!" She gripped his shoulder pulling him back down next to her
" It's a problem because I'm still hurting!" She got very silent and curled her arms around her knees  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:21 pm
User Image
Narun looked at her and wrapped his arms gently around her"Am sorry hun, I didn't mean to cause you such pain"he said softly. He nuzzled her neck gently,"I don't ever want to hurt you"he said sadly, he didn't like or trust himself...  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:54 pm
" I know...."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:59 pm
Linda walked up to Narun, making mech like growls "I freaking hate you" she muttered, Seraph walked up behind her with a bandage around his head and his arm was in a cast "You hurt him AGAIN!" Linda walked off to her 'Brother' the mech, HIM, and started to link with him, for someone to talk to

Seraph looked at Narun "I dont know if you remember with you wierd multiple personality disorder, but, that throw..kinda broke my arm and cut open my head" he sigh looking at the black cast "Maybe Linda can give you some therapy"

Linda sat in the Corned on Him's head swinging her legsback and forth obsorbed in a conversation they where having  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:20 pm
Sera winced away from him not wanting to be touch " DOn't..."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:02 pm
Seraph smaked himself "What did I do now!" he sighed "This is why I hang out with robots, PEOPLE make no since!" he waked over to Linda and sat on the shoulder of HIM and looked over,he thought of a name "D..Demetric!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:04 pm
" You didn't do anything Seraph.." She winced and got up sitting in the other corner of the room  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:08 pm
Linda unhooked and looked at Seraph "SO, Demetric? yah, he likes it, a nice name" she hopped down into D's cockpit and started him as Seraph got off

Seraph looked at her "Where are you going?"

he replied "training" and left  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:17 pm
User Image
Narun curled up into a corner again when Seraph approached, he began shivering again. He was very much afraid of everything and everyone at the current moment. He was still so very confused as to what was wrong with him...  

wolfbanebaxton

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:21 pm
seraph felt really bad for him..this must be very confusing for him, so even though it went against his better judgement he sat down beside him and wrapped an arm around him "Narun..its ok" he said patting him  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:23 pm
User Image
Narun looked so scared of Seraph, he just whimpered at Sera and shivered feeling uncomfortable and scared of Seraph. He began crying like a new born pup...  

wolfbanebaxton

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:25 pm
Seraph retracted his hand and looked at him "Dont cry, please? COme on buddy" he said pleeding looking at him "Dont be afraid of me, I want to be your friend, help you through this"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games