Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Toan 2.0 The Dark Messiah! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do people think when they see me?
  This cocky jerk! Someone get me my guns!
  Pft he's nothing but a teddy bear (Think carefully before voting this one)
  The dude is insane and will destroy us all!
  He just flat out Awesome!
View Results

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:21 pm
Christian13000
I haven't really said anything pertaining to your "resurrection". But as it seems it's because your proclaiming to be a complete boss. I don't mean to be rude, it's just what I've been reading.
Well here is how you should see it, I am the final boss of a video game. Beat me (Not likely) and you obtain eternal fame and glory, fail and you will end up as one of my followers, isn't that right kain?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:21 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
*high pitch laugh*
hohohoho.... I see everything

Seriously, sometimes I feel like a stalker with how Gaia informs me on what my friends are doing... from costume changes to posts in the forums to... other stuff.

Worry not, Bro... your secret is safe with me...
it better be  

The Sadistic Toan

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:32 pm
I didn't mean to offend if your taking it like that. But other why's I think I could defeat the final "boss". So please don't go Darth Vader on me as you get situated. Cause as it seems I'm at your greatness (if I were to apply myself, which I unfortunately don't)
So yeah I'm up there. cool  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:37 pm
*jumps in between Toan and Christian*

Alright guys, lets be civil about this sweatdrop
Toan, you just got back and you're already getting started with the new guys... gonk

Christian, please don't get killed before we get ChaosWargeymon... that would be most disappointing...

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:38 pm
Christian13000
I didn't mean to offend if your taking it like that. But other why's I think I could defeat the final "boss". So please don't go Darth Vader on me as you get situated. Cause as it seems I'm at your greatness (if I were to apply myself, which I unfortunately don't)So yeah I'm up there. cool
hahaha that's funny, I just love these noobs thinking they have a chance against me  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:39 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
*jumps in between Toan and Christian*

Alright guys, lets be civil about this sweatdrop
Toan, you just got back and you're already getting started with the new guys... gonk

Christian, please don't get killed before we get ChaosWargeymon... that would be most disappointing...
Ahh comon! let me kill him, just a little. It'll be a great warm-up after being away so long  

The Sadistic Toan

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:40 pm
Well I wasn't really being a butt-head if it looks like that. I was just pointing out some big factors. So chess I am a god as well (Just Kidding).  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:40 pm
Play nice sweatdrop

No causalities needed today

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:47 pm
Tone your ego seems to blindside you, as you type. But I'll let it slide, cause I don't want to hurt your feelings. As an Elder you should at least have matured over sometime over your huge vacation. So please don't make yourself look bad. Arguing just makes it worse on yourself image. cool  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:51 pm
Christian13000
Tone your ego seems to blindside you, as you type. But I'll let it slide, cause I don't want to hurt your feelings. As an Elder you should at least have matured over sometime of your huge vacation. So please don't make yourself look bad. Arguing just makes it worse on yourself image. cool
haha this kid "Your ego seem to blindside you" Kid If you got to know one thing about me it is that I have the BIGGEST ego in the guild. I find it a strength, not a weakness. if your looking for maturity You've come to the wrong place buddy  

The Sadistic Toan

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:58 pm
christian you should probably just drop it if you really want to know who is better go ahead and fight him, but i'm not sure if you checked his digimon or not but you don't stand much of a chance. If i were you i would leave now with what ever dignity you might still have, but i can't tell you what to do i'm just warning you that this guy is strong.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:06 pm
lief_7
christian you should probably just drop it if you really want to know who is better go ahead and fight him, but i'm not sure if you checked his digimon or not but you don't stand much of a chance. If i were you i would leave now with what ever dignity you might still have, but i can't tell you what to do i'm just warning you that this guy is strong.

I don't think it's correct for you to even intervene. Cause it's not really a difference to me. Cause as it seems I could easily beat you. And I don't mean to be rude about it. Cause well I'm not a mean person. But if you even get into my business without me saying that you can then we have a problem. cool And yes you can't tell me what to do. Cause as it seems his older posts contain quite alot of god-modding. Pertaining to Role-Playing. But in battling with cards and such he's quite strong. But he's not really as tough as you see him.  

Cuevas_506

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:13 pm
sorry man not trying to offend i'll stay out of it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:17 pm
sad I wasn't being harsh. I just used big words. I didn't mean to where you off. So sorry, but not to Tone. I'm still on the offensive with you man. I'm not going to take your poop (crap). I'm just a rebel man!  

Cuevas_506

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:20 pm
And it begins... I promise you, Christian reminds me more of myself as the day goes by xD

*raises sign*
"GO CHRISTIAN xD"

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games