Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:12 am
Sora looked at him, then at her friends.
"I have no idea... I haven't met any new wolves lately though.."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:15 am
Slighter nodded. "Neither have I but you can smell them though." He replied has he sniffed the air. "There every where's."

((Sorry, Small post.))

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:32 am
Sora sniffed the air and nodded,
"Your right...wonder where they are all coming from."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:43 am
Slighter shook his head. "I don't know but i plan on looking for them and finding out." Slighter replied. Looking around once more he walked out of the hot spring and passed Sora, Sitting behind her.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:59 am
Sora watched him, and turned her head to look at him.
"So, you going to search for all the new wolves and ask? Sounds hard."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:01 pm
Slighter shook his head. "No, Ill let them come to me." He replied looking back at her has he tittled his head. 'So, Who are these other wolves you got here?" Slighter asked her knowing he had never meet them.

Slighter
Captain

flame red wolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:30 pm
I just came to take a nice bath biggrin redface *noticeing me*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:14 pm
* Im new so if you guys could tell my what you guys have been writing about

As the hot springs began to cool off.The pups gently arose and started to wake up. They new that there mother had died, but they were willing to move on with there lives. They slowly adjusted to the outside world and became friendly with the other wolf pups. Soon enough as time flew by living there lives on there own they had no choice but to live in the hot springs. There was not nearly any deer, nor meats. So most of there lives they grew up on eating greens and plants. They were very nice but lonely most of the time, most wolves live in the mountains. They suggested going there but didn't know how. Later on it finally reached winter while they'd sleep in. **** I'll finish this story when i have time  

Hikaru Hoshiko

xxViolaxx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:52 pm
After following sora to the hot springs desarai looks around spotting sora she smiles then looking around once again she begins to slowly change into her human form. Her blond almost a golden-white hair flowed down to the small of her back and her skin was lightly taned. Her eyes glance around uncertain of where to begin she then decides to go behind the bushes being modest she strips down and then from the bushes follows a path to the springs making sure no one could see her. Once she was in to where the water was covering her shoulders she began to swim.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:04 pm
Sora waited till Desarai was in the spring, then taking her long stockings and sandals off, and put her feet in the hotspring. Watching Desarai.  

Nutella Mocha

xxViolaxx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:11 pm
Laughing desarai swims around the spring exploring the whole area thinking that it was a beautiful place. She then swims closer to where sora was keeping herself covered by the water she says," This place is beautiful i haven't seen anything like this before." She looks around again thinking that she was going to like it here.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:17 pm
Sora smiled and laughed, "Glad you do." Then she looked around as well, thinking of how she thought of the same thing when she first came here.  

Nutella Mocha

xxViolaxx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:25 pm
Desarai deciding that she was done bathing she swims towards the area where she had put her clothes and bag. She gets out and walks along the path to her clothes puting them back on she then picks up her bag and walks over to where sora is and looking around she sees a large rock and climbs onto it and sits down. She then grabs a sketch pad and starts to draw the hot springs. She looks up at sora smiles slightly then goes back to drawing.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:32 pm
Sora watches her the whole time, then when she saw Desarai smile at her, Sora smiled back. "Drawing the hotsprings?" She askes kicking her feet in and out of the warm water.  

Nutella Mocha

xxViolaxx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:36 pm
So engrossed in what she was doing she didn't realize at first that sora had said something she then shakes herself out of her trance of drawing. Looking up from her sketch pad to sora she smiles and then nods saying, "Yes, I just couldn't help myself its just really beautiful. Im almost done I will show you if you'd like." She smiles uncertainly thinking,I usually never show people my drawings well nothing like the present in doing new things. She then looks around the hot springs again then back down at her sketch pad.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games