Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Capn Deep Blusi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:48 pm
OK, since ive been out of it for awhile, I need some help on the story.
What is going on?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:52 pm
We are pretty much finishing up the story.

So really, you don't need to post... The summaries of the RPs are in the FAQ section, on general events that have happened.

However, as i said, we're finishing up, so it will probably be easier just to go to the memory banks and begin filling out your next bio sheet.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

HereticX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:54 pm
Nelo: That pic is for a plasma-flamethrower variant clone trooper. It was used to clearout derbris (and enemies) out of the way of the rest of the troopers.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:57 pm
Ok, so you said my persona as a forcie would be a no go.
What about a high rank in the new republic?  

Capn Deep Blusi

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:58 pm
Thanks heretic.

DI: Depends on how active you are... and that relies on a lot of PM discussion.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:08 pm
Well, since I'm as random as a praire dog on crack, I will simply go with one of my many ideas. Maybe i'd need some help picking....
I could be:
An aged weapon salesman/builder,

A bounty hunter with a vendetta against the bad guys,

A philosopher aiding the jedi and the republic...more to come..  

Capn Deep Blusi

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:50 pm
Cale Darksun
Yo! Oryo Prime! look at who I found!
User Image
Its Omega!
well, what I picture him as. xd

Woooah..  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:22 pm
Come to think of it ... do non-human pilots have to get customized helmets? sweatdrop  

AFK Masturbating

HereticX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:44 pm
Well, I think droids don't (unless they're Bolos, which is a whole other series xd ).  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:04 pm
Yeah, well, somehow, I doubt that droids need helmets. xd
But, I imagine one would have to be customized for Twi'leks and the like.  

AFK Masturbating

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:18 am
wait....
hold on, Imperious is in a coma?
now whats FP gonna do?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:27 am
Cale Darksun
wait....
hold on, Imperious is in a coma?
now whats FP gonna do?

I think he means that Imperious is gone, and Feron is redeemed. In much the same way that Darth Vader died when he threw Sidious down the DS2's reactor shaft.
FP: confirm, deny?  

AFK Masturbating

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:13 am
well who's going to be the bad guys then?
Im not sure Drake and Chidee can really handle the supervillany on their own.
Besides, it puts the---
wait-
Now that I think of it, the light and dark sides are balanced now.
If Imperious is out, that means you, Nelo, and DA are the light side, while Heretic, Prime, and Junta are the dark.
meanwhile Im flitting around in the grey.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:09 am
I think FP's still out of it, though, not a coma, but...you know, out of it.

Thing is, this won't stop the Federation, just like Endor didn't stop the Empire. It's a lot more than just Darth Imperious, too much momentum, too many people with too much invested in the movement who see a chance to grab power.
It could break up into a bunch of warlords, though, which would make it more or less unable to challenge the Repbulic, but still be a menace for years to come.

As for the remaining Darksiders...if no one can think of anything, we're going to drop by one, two if I can't dupe Junta into thinking someone else did it (or if he's more trouble than he's worth).
Hmm...this is an interesting opportunity. If I scramble right, make the right attacks and the right treaties, I can snap up most of the former FSL territory while everyone is still redeploying.

As for Drako, umm...I suppose I could have Chidee cancel the order to attack Drako, if, say, some Mustafarians are pinned down near him (inside the blast radius). But for Drake, eh...I might be able to do the same thing, don't know...
xd Just been reading Dune again. "The boy, we may be able to salvage. For the father...nothing."

It may seem strange that Dark Sider would do that, but he needs (and perhaps, wants) the goodwill of these people (since it is going to be his capital), and he's sharp enough to know that having their goodwill will make things a great deal more efficient.
Hell, Palpy, one of the greatest and most evil Sith Lords to have lived did much the same, did he not?

Sound like it might work?  

HereticX

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:37 am
You got the powergrabbing right.
If the Federation is defeated at Yavin, it'll be post Endor empire all over again.
There will be alot more infighting among the fedddies and the Republic is too weak right now to do much of anything.
a wise enturprenuer gan set himself up a cozy little empire of his own if he plays his cards right.

The mercy shown to the mustafarians will make it that much harder to root you out if worse comes to worse. Provided you can find some means of neutralizing your boss's selves in a manner that WON'T tear up the cuntryside.
Have you considered shooting Drake down with tranquilizers like one would do to a rogue animal?  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games