Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
New Batch Of Ninja?~2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:08 pm
Kokoro shook her head "To tell you the truth I don't know what it is...but I'm pretty sure it's not good."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:19 pm
Alure looked at her, "All of you were dead, the village wa covered in flames..." he looked to the sky when he sensed a weird chakra, "What is that crack in the sky?" he asked as he saw it...

<Kid, we have to get out of here fast> Jubbi said to Alure, he asked as the crack began to make bigger...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:12 am
"Dead...?" Hikari muttered mindlessly. I'm going to die in four years.... that's when it's all going down, I can tell. But the village was in flames, so I die then? Then she noticed the big crack in the sky. "We have to get out of here.... Now!" She grabbed Alure and yanked him down into her room. "MIGOTO! WAKE UP!" She ran over to her cousin and kicked her in the side.
"Ow, what the hell?" Migoto screamed.
"Wake up, we're getting out of here... now!" Hikari grabbed her bag.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:42 pm
"Lets go find the others."Kura said. She pulled out a scroll and bit her finger. She dragged her bloody thumb across the scroll then slammed it down to the ground. "Earth style!Summoning Jutsu: Ninja Dogs!"The 7 dogs appeared."Go find the others and tell them to meet us at the village gate."Kura commanded. The dogs fled.

~

Dante forced Zero upon his knees."Your to weak! Push yourself harder!"He commanded.

Zero grunted and slowly got off his knees one foot at a time. He growled and pushed Dante back. His sharingan appeared and he lunged forward. Whe his attack was dodged he didn't quit.

Dante stepped back parrying the blows. He stepped back awkwardly and was greeted by a sword at his neck."Not bad..."  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:00 pm
Me: Adelia whatever u do, don't follow me........ if ur discovered then u and San will be killed by Fanglong
Adelia: ok..... please come home
me: i will *leaves*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:03 pm
Kokoro nodded "Damn...what is going on..." she muttered looking at the crack.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:33 pm
*meets up with Fang and Stone and we start heading to where the crack was over*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:08 pm
"Whats going on?" Alure asked Hikari, <That b*****d, he dont want us to interfere in the ritual, so he is planing to kill us now, even if they are his son's> Jubbi said, he was serious now, Alure was more confussed now...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:19 pm
Hikari made a few hand signs, then opened a portal in the wall. "I'm sorry Migoto, but this is going to hurt a lot for a human." Then she turned toward Alure. "Get in now.... This is my realm, my alternate dimension. Nobody can enter here without my permission, or they die. Get in, and nobody will hurt you."

Migoto swallowed. "S-sure... okay..." Her stomach still hurt from where Hikari had kicked her. She jumped into the portal, disappearing from sight.

"Kokoro.... come with me please...." Makoto pulled at Kokoro. Even though he was a Chunnin, he was kind of weak.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:03 pm
Alure entered the realm, "Wow, this place is really... incredible" he didnt had another word to describe the place, when a crimson chakra sorrounded his body, then he look down, when he looked up, his mangekyo was activated...

"Harimi-jinchuriki, were are we?" a dark voice asked the girl, Jubbi had taken control of Alure's body...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:28 pm
Kokoro looked down at Makoto with a small smile "Don't worry Makoto you'll be okay" she made a calm look as she bent down so they can be at eye level "I have to go and help out the others, I don't want you to get hurt so please stay in the village somewhere safe. Okay?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:34 pm
Makoto shook his head. "No, you have to come with me. Hikari nii-san said." Makoto sighed. "Orders... can't disobey my older sister."

"This is my alternate dimension. I created it for Hikari." Harimi had left Hikari's body, since Hikari was healthy in this realm as well. "Demons can roam free from their Jinchuurikis, so Hikari got a sense of what it was like without a demon inside of her. It was sort of our little escape." Harimi snickered.
"I wouldn't get too cocky. After all, I control what goes on in this realm." Hikari replied emotionlessly. (We can safely say that Hikari can thank Harimi for her emotions)

Migoto landed with a thud in the alternate dimension. She was surrounded by a large field, a river calmly running by, and houses farther away. So, this is where Hikari is when she says "I'm somewhere where you can't be." heh...  

iTammie-chan

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:39 pm
Jubbi laughed, "It's a pitty I can't leave this body" he looked at both of them, "This place wont keep us save from Fanglong and you know it" he sitted in a bech, and looked to the sky, it was a red blood color, "I wont lose this time against him, I just need to regain my power" he closed his eyes...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:22 pm
"Okay then..." Kokoro said with a sigh.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:31 pm
*then the crack got bigger then a figure started to desend to the ground*
me: oh crap its him
Stone: we're soo screwed
Fang: tell me about it  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games