Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Ermak Lorde Fan Club [ Please Post ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vote For Ermak!
  Ermak For Janitor!
  Ermak For Principal!
  Ermak For Mayor!
  Ermak For Governer!
  Ermak For Senator!
  Ermak For President!
  Ermak For Emperor!
  Ermak For God!
  Who's Ermak?
View Results

FuzzWolfie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:22 pm
interesting. the most I know of my liniage is that it was jumbled after some grand-grand-grand-etc.....relative snuck into america to escape a death sentence and falsely claimed a name.....our name. gonk No one really know to much about us beyond that.....oh..and what's "Martin Handcart Company"? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:02 am
Matin Handcart Company

That will tell you more details, but basically alot of Mormons crossed the plains using 'handcarts' they would do so in groups called 'companies'. But the Martin Handcart company is so historically well known because it was the one group that left too late, and was caught in the harsh winters and freezing temperatures of winter crossing the plains. So many horror stories of people's ancestors who froze or starved to death making the trek, for MY family, it was my great great grandfather, he was a child at the time, and he was 11, his younger sister was 6, and his older siblings were 13 and 16. The older two pushed the cart with the younger brother's occasional help, their parents were so sick that they would walk as far as they could before they collapsed, and wherever the children found their mother they would put her on the cart, and the father would tell them where to stop for the night. Until during the winter the father died. leaving their mom, my great great great grandmother, as a widow tending her four children.. crying  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:55 pm
Cool! One of my relatives was a pioneer girl, and I inherited her handkercheif that had her name on it. Just happened to be MY name as well.

Most of my scars were actually from being around my family and extended family. Except my worst scar on my knee. That one I was four hours away from my family and about a half an hour away from a hospital. sweatdrop Oh! And I don't have a scar from it, I don't think, but I WAS dropped on my head as a baby. xd xd I rolled off the dresser that doubled as a changing table and landed on my head on a drawer that was sticking out.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:12 am
My dad shut my head in a car door once he's less homicidal now... mostly.  

Cecil Helden
Crew

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:33 pm
Ouch... well I ran into a wall twice so... ninja

(different walls mind you... )  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:57 pm
xd rofl Yeah. It's take someone REALLY dense to run into the same wall twice. Unless it was at two different times.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

anime_babe88

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:33 pm
I've done both (the wall moved don't ask)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:27 am
I got burned on a brownie rack the other day. It jumped out and attacked >_< I get owned by tables a lot too.... the only thing that leaves scars, though, is mosquito bites -_-  

Mariku -- Kitten

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:22 am
two different walls, two different times!

the first one was when I was a year and a half. I was so excited that I was getting a little sister that I ran into a wall.

The second one was when I was about 5, it was our big 'McLaws' reunion, and me and the other kids were playing in the halls of a church building, the halls made a nice octagon, so you could keep running, ... in my excitment I turned a corner too fast. and hit a wall... needed stitches too. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:23 pm
LOL, so THAT'S why they tell you not to run in church....... xd  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

anime_babe88

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:21 pm
i do anyway blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:49 pm
so did I... xp rofl  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

anime_babe88

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:57 pm
yay e-chan is on now
im so happy i could (GLOMP)
opps i did blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:00 pm
i've run into everything humanly possible in my life. mrgreen my head is like a wall/ball/pointy object magnet! I once ran into a wall 2 times over!.....because I missed my target when trying to glomp him.... gonk ...i've been hit in the head anywhere from 3-5 times from any sports object. I counted. XD I've also been hit by various point obects.....so much POINTY!!! gonk gonk xd  

FuzzWolfie

anime_babe88

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:08 pm
have you hit your head on a table when looking for something under it
i hate that
oh what are we talking about
this the E-chan worship thread so worship already
(glomps e-chan)  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games