Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:35 pm
Mira smiled slightly "There's more than enough room in the bed Oblen.It's too big for me anyways." Getting up she walked into the bedroom and crawled under the blankets.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:35 pm
Oblen shakes his head again to say loud enough for her to hear "Well, I may sleep there tommorrow then."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:38 pm
Mira chuckled and buried her face into the blanket "Sure, as long as yu promise not to kick me outta the bed."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:43 pm
He chuckles a bit to answer "I'll try not to... night." He then turns to his side to face the back of the couch and fall asleep.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:11 pm
Mira smiled slightly and curled into a tight ball before slowly drifting off to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:56 pm
Oblen awakens the next morning by falling off the couch. "Urgh..." He says as he removes a book from under him. He looks at it for a moment before tossing it away.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:09 pm
Waking with a start Mira jumped slightly from the thud in the living room.Yawning slightly she got up and walked over to the door and burst into a fit of giggles at the sight of Oblen on the floor.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:42 pm
Oblen lays back on the ground with a sigh as he heard Mira get up to see him with some giggles. He then says as he lays on the ground looking at Mira to see her in an up-side-down "... Morning." He then rolls to his stomach to push himself up a bit and flap his wings a bit to easily get to his feet. "Have a nice sleep?..." He asks as he rubs his back some.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:38 pm
"Morning." She grinned slightly "Yup, I didn't fall out of bed this time.How 'bout you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:12 pm
Oblen rolls his eyes. "Can't say I even slept in a bed..." He says before yawning, his wings and arms stretching as he yawns.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:30 pm
Mira smiled slightly and leaned against the door frame "Not my fault.Your the one who chose to sleep on the couch."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:34 pm
"Felt it was for the better... feel pretty weird after that conversation we had before we went to sleep to sleep in the same bed..." He said as he stretched out some more before finally sitting on the couch.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:40 pm
Mira shrugged slightly and cocked her head slightly "After the hell we've been through since I met you, I really don't care at the moment."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:44 pm
Oben shrugs. "Well hell's... pretty... bad... I don't think that anything was that bad." He said before looking over to Mira.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:48 pm
Mira shrugged slightly and looked away "Almost being a gang of bikers plaything is bad enough to me to be considered a hell....."  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games