Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:03 am
"After that, or maybe during it, I'll need to teach you my language." Bomani added, smiling when she changed her position a little. He kissed her lovingly on the lips. "I love you, Chione." he whispered.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:07 pm
((Might be replying late; 2 tests tomorrow and an 8 page paper due by the end of the week. sad ))

"I love you too, Bomani." Chione replied, nuzzling his cheek and smiling. She then stretched by extending her arms, whining a little. "So, do you know anybody I could learn how to weave from?" She asked.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:10 pm
"Many people." Bomani said. "A few of the women, including my mother, although she has moved on to working more with medicine." he added.
"But we should first start with training. You don't need to start working in the tribe right away...you're still a guest." he explained, smiling at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:12 pm
Chione's interest was piqued when Bomani mentioned medicine, but she kept the thought to herself. "Well, I don't want to abuse that status for long." She laughed a little, poking him where she knew he was ticklish. "If I'm going to be living here, I don't want to seem like a burden or an extra mouth to feed."  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:19 pm
"It's fine." Bomani said, chuckling and squirming slightly when she poked him.
"We'll find something for you to do. You have to remember we don't always work...so it's okay if you just train a little and get to learn about us before getting a job to help with." he explained.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:24 pm
Nodding Chione sighed, closing her eyes for a moment. He was right, and she just needed to take her time to adjust to this new lifestyle. "Well then, does that mean you want to start today with defense lessons first?" She asked, referring to the small sword at her waist.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:28 pm
"Good idea. Come, let's find somewhere quiet." Bomani said. He stood up and held out a hand for her to take, smiling at her. "I think you'll do fine. Besides, you really need to learn this, just in case." he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:32 pm
Chione made a skeptical face for a moment, but then reached out and took his hand before standing herself. Brushing the sand from her clothes with her free hand she sighed. "Alright, though I doubt I'll be the ideal student." She said, laughing a little. She was clumsy by nature, and now she hoped that she won't appear so today in front of him even if he knew her as well as he did.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:39 pm
"You'll do fine." he assured her, kissing her on the cheek. "We have to take it slow because we have no practice swords, but as long as you follow my instructions to a T, no one will get so much as a scratch." he said, leading her out of the tent toward a slightly less crowded area of the camp.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:42 pm
Following him obediently Chione then realized that she could possibly hurt Bomani in this lesson. Holding the sheath of the sword he had given to her she gripped it for a moment. Promising to do her best Chione then brought her attention away from those around them. When they arrived to a small clearing of level ground Chione drew the small sword, having a bit of trouble with her grip, not knowing which hand to use.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:44 pm
"First lesson...holding this thing." Bomani said with a laugh. He walked up a little closer to her. "Okay, try holding it in each hand to see which hand feels more comfortable for you. If you use your right a lot, it will probably be your right hand...but then again, I knew a warrior who did everything but fight with his right hand. His sword was in his left." he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:08 pm
((2nd to last post))

Chione listened attentively, switching the sword to her left hand, then her right. "I like this hand better." She said, deciding on the left hand. Despite how she used her right hand, for some reason if felt more comfortable holding the sword with her left.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:11 pm
"Alright." Bomani said, smiling. A bit unusual but he could manage. He moved her arm and wrist a little until she had a decent hold on it. "Now...this will feel quite heavy for the first little while. That's to be expected. I promise you that if it starts to hurt later today, I can see if I can help ease the pain." he said, smiling. Massaging the area in question, say her forearm, might help. If not there were some medicines they could use.
"How does it feel?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:17 pm
"Thank you." Chione said, trying to get used to the weight of the sword. It was a bit heavy, but she hoped it wouldn't be after a few days holding it. "It feels a bit...strange." She said, looking up to him. "It feels as if the point could just fall to the ground without much effort." She chuckled, trying to illustrate the feeling of holding a stick with a weight on the other end.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:20 pm
Bomani laughed. "That's how it's supposed to feel for the first time. That, and this sword is the kind made to me mass produced and given to a bunch of soldiers. It's not going to be balanced for you." he said. "The sword should almost feel like an extension of your arm. Almost. You do want to remember it's a sword, however, so you can use it more effectively."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games