Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:43 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Third Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Excited
✔Status: Single

Remy and Heather left and Jayden bumped into him. He slipped him a note though, which caused Sam a manner of curiosity. Sam sat down beside Caitlin again and read the note. Two words.... Great Job. Sam scratched his head, contemplating what those words meant.

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:58 pm
User Image
Oh hot damn
This is my jam
Keep me partyin to the A.M.

Ɍemy Ѵerity Ƀleiddiaid
Single ~ Gryffindor ~ Third Year ~ Chaser ~ Pureblood

»-(¯`v´¯)

Remy walked back in the hall, feeling refreshed. Her tears were gone, and she felt better. She had her hair tied in pigtails, and she bore a bright smile. Her braces shimmered, and she felt more confident. She hugged Sam tight, having him to thank. She squeezed then sat down beside him.

{OOC:}

»-(¯`v´¯)

You all don't understand
Make me throw my hands in the
ayer, ay, ayer, ayer, ay, ayer

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:35 am

Cameron Rowley
Second Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron's eyebrows slightly raised when Elli called him a cutie. Does she really think I'm cute? he wondered, sitting up a bit straighter. "Oh, yeah, Gracie. She really changed her hair this year," he said. In all honesty, he hadn't recognized her for the longest time tonight! No one could blame him, though, could they? The girl's appearance really changed over the past few months. Last time the two students have seen each other, Gracie had short blue hair, and now, it was long and bleached with blue on the tips. "I'm glad to be here, too," he agreed. Hogwarts was better than home. A lot better.

wearing

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:38 am
♫ Feeling: Surprised
♫ Company: Gryffindors
♫ What I'm thinking: Oh, look, Remy's back...
♫ What am I doing; Watching the Sorting!
User Image
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Ȼɑɩȶɬɩη Єηɕεɬȿ

ɢɾӌғғɩηɗѳɾ
Ϩεϲѳηɗ Ӌεɑɾ
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
"There is nothing more badass than being yourself."

Caitlin watched silently as it all happened, ever so quickly too. Jayden tearing at about everyone at the table. Sam hugging Remy, Remy crying, Elli telling Jayden off, Heather showing up, Remy leaving, Jayden storming off, and Remy coming back. She quite honestly was to stunned to say anything. "Hey, Remy, are y-you alright? You look better...N-now that you've stopped crying...Sorry," She muttered, knowing what she said would probably sound offensive to Remy. She was tempted to ask Sam what the note he was holding said, but decided against it. It would be intruding.

OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:55 am
User Image
Oh hot damn
This is my jam

Ɍemy Ѵerity Ƀleiddiaid

»-(¯`v´¯)

Remy looked at Caitlin. The younger girl was a stuttering mess! Rem wrapped her arms around the girl and hugged her too. "Aww, Cait! I'm fine! I've been lambasted a time or two before! Sure... it wasn't in... erm... public... but, whatever." she said, looking between Caitlin and Sam. She scooted a bit closer to Sam, simply because he had protected her from Jayden. She played with her hair, fidgeting nervously. She offered a small smile, given that he'd said he wanted to see her smiling.

»-(¯`v´¯)

You all don't understand

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:55 am
We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
Second Year, Gryffindor
Parselmouth

She was stunned, too wide eyed and petrified to say a word as she sat, statuesque and immobile, her jaw had dropped and her tongue felt like sandpaper in her mouth. Jayden, the newest quidditch captain, had insulted a member of his own team. She had only said one thing through the entire ordeal, 'Jayden-- just go.' But with all of the shouts, she wasn't sure if anybody had even heard her.

The stunned silence finally subsided, and the half veela reflected on all that had occured. Keen eyes took note of a very vivacious first year- one she could see herself getting in loads of wicked trouble with.

"You're Elli, right?" The half veela suddenly interrupted her and Cameron, a honey sweet smile on her veela lips. "I'm Cersei, second year. I really like how you acted back there, takes a lot of bloody guts, that's for sure.

"Nothing is quite as fun as giving these cute boys a run for their money, don't you agree?"
Cersei smirked and giggled, winking a vivid lilac eye to Elli.

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Great Hall, Gryffindor Table
---------- with Cam, and Elli
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:05 pm
Shut up
Nobody cares what you have to say
Shut up
Nobody's listening to you anyway

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Gryffindor|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image
Elli smiled at Cameron and winked at him. "I bet your time here just got better now that you've met me" she laughed and glanced at cersei when she spoke to her and smiled "I just stand up for what I believe in." She said with a shrug. It was true. She'd stand up for whatever she thought was right no matter who she was talking to. Which often had her ending up in trouble.
OOC:...

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips
Cause you're such a catty b***h
And for me it's such a switch
Cause I'm usually such a lady
But tonight I'm gonna smack a b***h

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:31 pm

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron gave off a nervous laugh. This girl was cute, and she seemed to have quite the personality. Why was Elli flirting with him? She had so much more courage than he did when it came to making fiends or speaking. For whatever reason she had, Cameron couldn't complain. "And it's only the first day," he said, somewhat implying that he wanted to hang out with her. At that moment, Cersei spoke to the redhead, so his eyes drifted off the first year and onto the second year.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:59 pm
Shut up
Shut up

Wearing

User Image
Elli giggled as Cameron spoke. "With many more to come." She said with a bright smile. "Hopefully." The last word was muttered under her breath as Cameron turned to look at Cersei.

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:12 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Third Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

Samuel tucked the note into his pocket and looked up as Remy returned and hugged him. He smiled at her as she sat down next to him and looked over to Caitlin as the two of them spoke. At least they seemed to be friendly now. Maybe they were fighting or something last year. He shrugged and looked to the new girl. "Sorry if I seemed like a git before. I'm really only good at Quidditch, so I brag about it to make myself feel better. I'm Sam. Samuel Meridith."

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:18 pm
Shut up
Shut up

Wearing

User Image
"Sorry I was kind of a b***h. I just always state my opinion." Elli shrugged and smiled at Sam. "Elliryanna McHalen." She shook his hand with a smile.

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:33 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Third Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

He nodded and smiled, a hearty look. "I'll keep that in mind," he said with a laugh. He put his arm around Caitlin and Remy and said, "With this dream team, the Quidditch Cup and the House Cup are going to be red and gold."

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:18 pm
User Image
Oh hot damn
This is my jam

Ɍemy Ѵerity Ƀleiddiaid

»-(¯`v´¯)

Remy smiled at Sam and cuddled into his side. Sam had his arm around her, and she smiled at him. She wrapped an arm around his back, and squeezed a bit. She was happy again, an there was no sign of Jayden anywhere.

»-(¯`v´¯)

You all don't understand

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:30 pm
Shut up
Shut up

Wearing

User Image
Elli laughed at Sam's comment and returned her attention to Cameron. She didn't want to stare at Sam, Caitling, and Remy. She'd heard all about the little love triangle from Gracie over summer and she didn't want to make anything awkward for her cousin's friends. With a small smile she brushed her hair out of her eyes and continued to watch Cameron happily.

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:43 pm

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron's eyes fell onto Samuel as he spoke with Elli. He already acted like a brute in front of the girl, so there was no way he was going to fix his first impression. The boy sat back in his chair, and his eyes fell onto the plate in front of him. When is the feast starting? he wondered, his stomach grumbling quietly. The boy hadn't even noticed that the first year was staring at him.

wearing

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games