Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:45 pm
Sweet dreams are made of these
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

|||With Darius? Maybe?|||Ravenclaw Beater|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image
Ver decidedly did not move, but instead raised her hand and flipped her cousin off. As she dropped her hand back to the table she slowly raised her head, pulling her hair away from her face and into a messy bun. She bit her lip, looking at Erik. She blinked a couple times. She had so much to say, but she didn't have the words to say them. With a tiny sigh, she dropped her head back onto the table, ignoring how much it hurt to flop onto the hard wood... again.
OOC:...

Love interest: Darius Silver

Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:46 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems

Follow the leader, stay in the lines

They've got this whole thing figured out,

What will people think of what you've done this time?

We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?

Go with the crowd, surely somebody knows

Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

Why we're all wearing the emperor's clothes

·.·´¯`·.· rα¢ ¢α ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear
~Reserve Chaser~

User Image User Image
Gracie glanced at Erik then at Ver and then rolled her eyes. She wasn't going to deal with them and their issues. Instead she returned her attention to Edd and Chance. She smiled at both of them and nodded at Edd's comment. "Yeah... things are looking....in a new direction." She had been about to say up, but she wasn't so sure being the living dead counted as up. Though she did have her moments with Dominic which most definitely could be counted as looking up. A soft smile graced her features as she thought back to his mum's office. She blinked as another loud thunk rang in her ears and she winced.'Oww... if she's going to be in a bad mood, can't she at least do it quietly?' Gracie lifted her fingers up to rub her temples again. She had only just begun to adjust to the volume of the great hall all put together, but Ver slamming her face into the table was a whole new level of loud.

User Image

Love Interest: No one For now

The days are fading

I'm gonna run like I've got the cops on my tail

Like they're one in the same

I'm gonna live my life like I'm out on bail

Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

I'm gonna be out front, gonna blaze a trail

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:49 pm
User Image
Keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through
Just stay strong
'Cause you know I'm here for you, I'm here for you

User Image

Rick stepped into the Great Hall, listening to the chatter as he walked toward the Ravenclaw table. He would have skipped the feast had he been in the same mindset earlier this year, but between talking with Lore, Professor Athlis, and the thestral, some of the gaping wounds he had on his soul had started to heal. He took a seat, kind of near some of his yearmates, but kind of away as well. He still wasn't sure about how they'd feel about being around him, considering how he'd been behaving the whole school year. At least he no longer woke up screaming anymore. That was a bonus. Well, that and finally getting the courage to sleep in his own bed at Hogwarts too. That had probably taken the most courage, and surprisingly he didn't feel as though Drae was right behind him glaring. He awkwardly started messing with the sleeve of his left arm, wondering if he would be ignored as usual.

----------------------------------
State: Nervous
OOC: Non-Emo Rick!
----------------------------------

There's nothing you could say
Nothing you could do
There's no other way when it comes to the truth
So keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:04 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Edd & Erik Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaws
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Happy & Down.
✔Status: Single.

Erik nodded slightly when Lyre said what book she was reading. Erik hadn't read it but he definitely knew of it. His mother was a big Jane Austen fan. When he heard Verily thunk her head on the table again, he winced. I wish she'd stop doing that, he thought to himself. She's going to hurt herself and I don't want that... "Um... cool. My mum likes Jane Austen," he said, answering Lyre. Edd meanwhile, smirked at Gracie, then glanced at Verily. "A new direction. I like that. Not exactly up, but definitely not down, am I right?"

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:24 pm
Who am I to disagree?

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image
Ver lifted her face to rub her forhead and nose. In the short span of her flipping off Gracie, and messing with her hair, she had forgotten that slamming her face into the table kind of hurt a crap ton. She groaned and refocused her eyes, only to find herself yet again watching Erik with that stupid, sad, annoying, guilty-making, look on his face. She groaned and dropped her head back to the table, this time with a bit of extra force. She had made him hurt. Her! The one that was supposed to be the sweet, kind, caring, comforting, nice one. She wasn't supposed to hurt other people. She was supposed to be there when other people hurt them. She was supposed to be the one getting hurt because she was to naive to realize it and to sweet to be mean. She deserved to have a table smashed into her face. Actually she probably deserved a lot worse. She lay there with her face against the table, wishing that she could take it all back. Make it so Erik had never met her; make it so she had never talked to him, or touched him, or kissed him, or laughed with him, or liked him, or anything. She would wish her own existence away if it meant she'd never hurt anyone.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:25 pm

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear
~Reserve Chaser~

User Image User Image
Gracie smiled and nodded. "Yeah. I guess I'm just excited to see where it takes me, and there are definitely some upsides to everything new." She glanced at Lyre and Erik as they continued to converse before returning her attention to Edd. "So... what's put you in such a good mood?" She asked, smiling brightly at him, and reaching across the table to poke his cheek. She had been feeling more and more like her normal friendly happy self ever since... well... she really didn't know when things had started to look up. She couldn't pinpoint an exact moment.

User Image

The days are fading

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:32 pm
User Image
First YearRavenclawSingleMuggle~Born

Lyre looked a bit ashamed. She could tell Erik was uninterested, and she wasn't shocked. It wasn't all that interesting to sit and read, but she hadn't done much other than that. She wasn't good at Quid-whatever it was, and she wasn't old enough to do much, so she lost her self in books. She bit nervously at her lip, looking up at him.

{OoC: outfit in bottom picture}

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:40 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Edd & Erik Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaws
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

Erik winced again when he heard Verily thunk her head on the table. This time it was harder. His lip twitched and finally, he turned to her. "Would you stop that? You're going to hurt yourself. Jeez," he said, then turned back to Lyre. "Sorry about that," he said, apologizing to the first year. "What... what other kinds of books are you into?" he asked, hoping to get his mind off Verily. Edd glanced at his brother when he snapped, then shrugged. He smirked at Gracie. "You know Eve Fallrein? Second year in Slytherin? Well, erm... her, I guess." He gave a nervous chuckle and scratched the back of his head.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:55 pm
Who am I to disagree?

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image
Ver blinked when she heard that voice, actually speaking to her. She raised her head slowly and looked at him, but he wasn't looking at her anymore. As soon as she lifted her head he had turned to look at the first year girl. She bit her lip and shook her head quietly. "What does it matter if I get hurt?" She asked, turning away from him, and dropping back to the table, or well it wasn't really dropping anymore was it? Not when she was purposefully slamming her face into the wood. "I deserve it all... and more." She said, her voice slightly muffled by the table. She reached up silently and let her hair back down so it covered her face. She didn't want him to see the damage she had done. She could feel a thin trail of blood sliding down her face from a small cut the table had made. It was just a tiny cut, not a big deal, but she knew she deserved it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:55 pm

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear
~Reserve Chaser~

User Image User Image
Gracie blinked as Ver ignored Erik's comment all together and all but rolled her eyes. She was about ready to get up and smackk some sense into the silly girl, but she saw that going over really badly... like her breaking her cousin's bones... 'yeah not a good idea....' Gracie instead smiled at Edd and nodded. "I know what that's like... " She said, a faint blush creeping onto her cheeks, as her mind once again wandered back to Dominic and his eyes, and that smile and laugh, and his lips.... 'And I should really try and focus on the present!' She chastised herself mentally and prepared for teasing, if Edd had noticed the blush on her cheeks.

User Image

The days are fading

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:00 pm
User Image

Lyre looked at the girl thunking her head on the table. She looked up at Erik, violet eyes full of worry. "Is she okay?" She stood to her feet, looking at the girl. She was honestly debating running over and hugging the poor girl.

{OoC: outfit in bottom picture}

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:10 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Edd & Erik Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaws
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

When Lyre asked if Verily was okay, Erik sniffled, listening to her thunk her head against the table. "I... she's..." He felt like he was about to cry and got up from the table. "I need to use the loo," he said, tears already streaming from his eyes. With that, he headed out of the Great Hall. Edd had been paying attention to Gracie and saw her blush. "Ah, someone's caught your fancy, eh?" When his brother got up and left, Edd sighed and watched him go. "He'll come back." It was then that he noticed Rick sitting by himself and looking... chipper? "Hey Rick, why don't you join us over here?"

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:16 pm
User Image

Lyre watched as Erik ran out. She had a feeling that he was going anywhere but the loo, so she stood and hurried after him. She hoped she didn't get in trouble, but at the moment, she had to make poor Erik feel better! It wasn't right to leave someone to cry.

{OoC: exit to wherever Erik is going}

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:20 pm
Who am I to disagree?

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image
Ver raised her head when she heard Erik's voice and then she saw the tears. Her heart broke all over again at the sight and she immediately jumped to her feet. "Merda!" She cursed in italian, racing after the boy. She'd done it again. It seemed all she was good at was hurting the people she cared most about.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:20 pm

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear
~Reserve Chaser~

User Image User Image
Gracie blinked and coughed, covering her nose as the scent of blood reached her. 'God Damn it Ver.' She glared at the younger girl for a moment and awkwardly uncovered her nose. She wasn't hungry at least. She was fine. She forced a smile onto her face, ignorning what had just happened and nodded to Edd's question. "Maybe... just a tiny... a lot." She said, laughing a bit. She smiled to Rick too, gesturing for him to come join them as well.

User Image

The days are fading

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games