Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:48 pm
How did we get here? When I used to know you so well?

Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin Second Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Neutral
Thoughts: Let's see....

Marina slipped into a seat at the Slytherin table, paying close attention to the Sorting. She could usually tell a lot about people as soon as she saw them, and she was interested in evaluating the new Slytherins. She could use an ally or two in this house. So the redhead sat quietly, hands folded in her lap, watching carefully the Sorting taking place.

"Endurance is nobler than strength and has more patience than beauty."

OOC: I hope I'm allowed to post here...

How did we get here? Well I think I know...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:32 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

┏---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------┓

Penny walked down the table and took her seat. Students still seemed to be coming in and sorting was about to go underway. She took her seat and looked around. Nothing seemed to have changed much. She noticed a couple new professors at the table in front but the students appeared the same. She hoped that they would get some good additions from the new batch of first years. River squeaked at her from her robes, so she fetched another cracker and slipped it in her pocket. Her own hunger was growing and she was hoping this would go quickly so they could start the feast.

┗---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------┛

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:57 pm
User Image

Ɉɑɗϵɳ Ӎ. Ϩɑɭɭɨɳɠ
✧✧✧✧✧✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧
Jade took a seat more towards the center of the table to get a good look around at the other Slytherin’s there wasn't much there in his opinion. Just some Students who most likely thought they were the best and most likely weren’t. That is when he noticed a very pretty blonde girl and thought.
'Maybe Slytherin won't be so bad....'
✧✧✧✧✧✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧
Slytherin First Year
Ϻѻѻɗ Undecided
ȘϮɑϮʊș Single
Ͼʀʊʂɧɨɳɠ Gracie
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:52 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

┏---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------┓

Sorting had started and they got their first new student. He seemed interesting, though looks didn't always show though the same. Penny did her best to be polite and introduced herself. "Hello, I'm Penny DeWitt, 2nd year. Welcome to Slytherin." She greeted him, happy to have something new going on.

┗---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------┛

User Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:01 pm
User Image

Ɉɑɗϵɳ Ӎ. Ϩɑɭɭɨɳɠ
✧✧✧✧✧✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧
Jade was little surprised when the blonde girl he noticed introduce herself mere seconds after his eyes turned the opposite direction. He shifted in his seat to get a better view. Looking her right in the eyes he fixated a charming smile on his face then held out his hand and said
"Why hello there my name is Jaden but everyone calls me Jade...."
✧✧✧✧✧✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧
Slytherin First Year
Ϻѻѻɗ Charming
ȘϮɑϮʊș Single
Ͼʀʊʂɧɨɳɠ Gracie
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:17 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Penny held out her hand to meet his. She was not used to shaking hands but acted as though it was normal. "It's nice to meet you Jade, did you have a fun trip?" She asked remembering her trip last year was a bit nerve wreaking. She wondered if they had anything happen on their trip over the lake.

User Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:30 pm

Ɉɑɗєɳ Șɑɭɭɨɳɢ

When Jades hand met Penny's he noticed how soft it was and almost commented on it but thought better of it when he released her from his grip. When she asked if it was a fun trip to the castle his thoughts were all negative except meeting Gracie and the others but he didn't want to bore her with the story of what a klutz he was being all day. So he settled on saying
"Honestly I found the trip kind of dull nothing exciting happened and it felt as though it was over a week long.... Plus I never understood why people were so nervous to put on a hat..."
✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗☠✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗
Jades Theme

Slytherin First Year
Ϻѻѻɗ
ȘϮɑϮʊș Single
Ͼʀʊʂɧɨɳɠ Gracie

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:32 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle slipped into a seat at the table and glanced around to see who she ended up next to. She noticed Jade sitting across from her and narrowed her grey eyes studying him. "You were talking to my cousin." She said simply. It was mostly a statement of fact, but she really didn't understand people who associated with her. Gracie was a handful at best of times and much to hyper for Michelle's taste.
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: No One

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

little_kitten52

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:38 pm
Eliora Blake
First Year
Slytherin
User Image

Eliora giggled after the Sorting Hat exclaimed "Slytherin!" and was taken off of her head. With a hop and a skip, she made her way over to the Slytherin table as her robes were magically transformed from plain black to black and green, the Hogwarts crest shifting into the Slytherin crest. She sat down near where Joshua sat ((he hasn't posted yet... oops...)) since he was the only other first year called for Slytherin so far that she knew at all. She looked around. So many new faces. And the table had all cheered when she had been proclaimed of their House! How exciting. She looked up at the platform the rest of the first years were on, a grin on her face and her eyes beaming. Oh, her mother would be proud.

Currently: With Slytherin! Outfit: Slytherin Uniform. Accent:Very Welsh. Thoughts: *singsong* Oh happy day..!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I am not my brothers, I do not know books or do I know machanic of pointless objects Nor am I my sisters who both know people. . .

Nathan put the hat back on the stool and made his way to the table that had aplouded the loudest when his house was called. A smirk played across his lips the whole time. He was certain he'd get on of the houses none of his family had been in. Though which one he hadn't been too sure. He took a seat in on of the empty seats not saying much.

. . . I'm just me. If you have a problem with that too bad. I'm not changing for anyone or anything.

((meh I'll probably make a better thing for him later though I do like the name banner. and sorry rushed post I'm about to return home.))  

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:47 pm
User Image

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
Eretria Whitethorne
Third Year - Slytherin
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Eretria sat down at the table, curiously watching the students that had been sorted into her house. She hadn't had the mind to do it last year, and her nature was almost screaming at her to make up for that fact. She pursed her lips, wondering precisely what this new batch was going to be like. Hopefully they wouldn't be a problem in the house.

----------------------------------
State: Curious
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

Let's see what I can make of this...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:09 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Sixth Year
Great Hall/ Slytherin Table

Another year and another sorting ceremony with a new batch of first years that held the usual mixed bag of emotions. So far most of the ones sorted to the house of green and silver appeared none to taken aback by the selection. So far each year had produced at least one young one who found the idea of being sorted into the house of serpents almost unbearable, Ronyo being one of those individuals during his first year. He had grown into the idea and also learned that he could help change the image of the house of pride and bring a bit of honor into that idea and do away with many of the unsavory notions.

With a smile Ronyo found another odd addition to the Slytherin abode in the form of a second year red head Ronyo had meet last year after one of the Quidditch wins. Taking a seat next to the young girl the white haired boy gave a welcoming smile as he looked on at the sorting while addressing Marina.

"Marina was it? Good to see you again, how was your summer?"

((OOC: Please follow the link for information regarding the summer events for readers info.
The Demon's End ))

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:38 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

She nodded in understanding."Some stress over sorting and others know right where they will go. My older sister was in Slytherin and knew I'd get the same. Not that I mind, it's a great house." She replied. Quite a few students had arrived and a couple more sorted into their house. "Hey guys and Welcome to Slytherin first years!" She greeted them around the table.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:48 pm
User ImageJoshua Brooks
|  Purebloodist  | First Year Slytherin | Athletic Nerd  |
███████████████████████████████

Joshua put his hands in his pockets and stepped towards the dreaded Slytherin table. He disgraced his family as being a horrible Slytherin. Joshua would now have to tell his father and mother the next time he saw them that he was not a Raveclaw or Gryffindor.

He sighed as he sat next to the boy he knew as Jaden from over hearing him say his name. All of the sudden Elli sat next to him and he smiled a bit at the girl who seemed very happy."
I guess you got your wish of being a Slytherin,"he exclaimed as he looked around the table to see if he knew anyone else. Then he saw Katrina going to the Ravenclaw table and he sighed once more. He hoped he would be able to still see her in class and be friends at least.

OutfitSong

███████████████████████████████
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:22 pm
I'm always screaming my lungs out 'til my head starts spinning
Playing my songs is the way I cope with life
Won't keep my voice down
Know the words I speak are the thoughts I think out loud

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Jaslyn walked gracefully to her new house, a smile on her lips. She was glad she had gotten into Slytherin but what the hat said had gotten her even more worried. Had it only placed her here because she'd asked. It had said she'd do better other places but... She shook her head, shaking her frown away. She was a Slytherin born and raised. She joined the table, awaiting Virgil to join her and hoping stupid Darius would get shameful Hufflepuff. With the way the mongrel walked around the house all weak and shameful he was destined to get the awful house of Badgers
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: No One

Let's leave no words unspoken
And save regrets for the broken
Will you even look back when you think of me?
I know to keep my hopes up high
And my head down low

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games