Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Staff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:45 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❋Bréanainn Cian Conri❋
Charm's Professor||Former Gryffindor||Former Quidditch Player

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

A slight smile stayed on his face the whole conversation, but as she spoke, he definitely heard some interesting facts. The fact that she claimed that she most likely didn't know what she looked like naturally was different, and maybe a little hard to grasp. He was fairly sure that she would have remembered anything that was actually really major, but it was crazy how powerful a metamorphagus's power can be. The fact that they can change everything about them at the blink of an eye, and he couldn't even imagine what generated that kind of power, but he wouldn't bother with those kind of questions right now. So what color were t'ey t'en?" he asked her. He only could wonder what color they had become...until she answered of course.

He almost chuckled at what happened next, mainly because her true accent started to show as she greeted Professor Sever. As she looked back at him, he smirked and then said, That southern accent of yours," he said, smiling. He found the accent interesting, because it was so different from his own or anybody else's around her. It was refreshing to hear it at times, because it was such a deviation. "And maybe you are right by saying t'at, but I did get dragged out of t'e house constantly on random practices, but t'ey weren't nearly as strenuous as what you are talking about honestly," he said to her, shrugging his shoulders promptly. What she had been doing before this was indeed much harder and he was not afraid of saying that. Quidditch was never the hardest thing to do, but he just got tired of everything about it. All the publicity, the tabloids, the practices...everything. He stopped loving it and he just up and decided to quit one day and pursue a job opportunity at Hogwarts. Wasn't a step up, but he enjoyed it much better.

What she said next made him laugh, and he instantly did so upon hearing her statement. That may have been the last thing that he would want for Chrissy's sister. "I don't t'ink she would want anyt'in' to do wit' my brot'er. All he does is stay in t'e house," he said, chuckling, but keeping his smile on his face. He actually wondered what would happen if they actually had done so. "I am looking forward to it actually. I'll probably be moving into it t'is coming summer after t'is year."

"And I have yet to pick it out yet. I'm not too sure where I want it to be. It is pretty easy to get around anyway," he told her truthfully, before realizing what she had said before about American dreams. He was confused by that phrasing. "What do you mean American dream. Does every American actually dream of getting a house?" he said, asking about her customs. He was ignorant to the American society. He knew a little bit about the culture, but very little, but that's where his understanding stopped.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC: Sorry for the wait.
mc2

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:44 pm
User Image

"Chrissy"
Christina Anna Dechering
Healing Professor of Hogwarts
Metamorphagus

Born in Georgia, U.S.A. on October 15, 2002
Wand: Rigid, with a spiraled shaft, 11 3/8 inches, Mahogany, Pegasus Wing Feather
Former Chameleon Dorm Member at the Salem Institute of Witchfract and Wizardry
Emotional State: Excited for the Start of the Year
Looking: Blonde in Black and Brown

Currently it is The Opening Feastxxx

"A lady never reveals all her secrets," Chrissy answered, as prim and proper as any Southern Belle would be, before she chuckled. "Seriously though, it isn't that important. Just know that if my eyes go actually black then trouble is truly brewing. I have fairly good control over my emotions and their links to my looks. But my hometown was muggle, so it was encouraged until I went to my pre-wiz school or whenever I visited home to keep a fair amount of control over my physical traits."

She shrugged when he commented on her southern accent and said, "It really isn't all that pronounced in my opinion. I wasn't around it as much as say my sister since I stayed in the north after graduation. As for what was strenuous or not, I'm fickle enough I'd never do a job where the rewards didn't outweigh the benefits. I enjoyed being a healer, mostly."

"As for my sister, she's fairly quiet. And technically she has the qualifications to get a variety of fairly good jobs, but instead she'd rather something less stressful. But, no, I am fairly sure my sister would rather die than pursue romantic relations with anyone at this point. I half understand her sentiment," She said with a smile. "And I guess she gets along well enough with her coworkers and what not. I wouldn't be mean enough to do that to your brother."

Cocking her head she listened as Bréanainn explained about his house search and then asked her about her casual mention of the American dream of owning the house. She nodded, "More or less that is seen as a part of the American Dream-you get a good job, get married, buy a house, have two and a half kids... Actually it is a fairly dated idea. More of some bygone of the 1950s era that still persists in people's heads."

She then noted Attina's entrance and friendly greeting and asked about there summer, though it sounded more like a general nicety then anything. "Good evening, Professor Elliott. My summer was lovely, I hope yours was as well." Chrissy smiled and gave a polite nod before she glanced back to the tables of the great hall.

RedEagleEye007
shabatha

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
Attina Elliott /// Single /// Transfigurations Professor of Years 4-7

╔═════════════════════╗

۩۞۩ ωнσ ۩۞۩ : The Other Professors, Christina Dechering
۩۞۩ ωнαт ۩۞۩ : Sitting at the Staff table talking looking Adorably Pandafied
۩۞۩ ωнєи ۩۞۩ : Sorting Feast
۩۞۩ ωнєяє ۩۞۩ : Staff Table

╚═════════════════════╝

Attina looked over as she was answered. "Good Evening, Professor Dechering, but please. Call me Attina. Or if you want to give me a nickname go ahead. It was alright. That sixth year nephew of mine wanted to stay in his room all summer. So it was rather bland." She said with a smile. She fingered the panda on her bracelet. It was that or grab the book she had stuck in her bag. She was oh so tempted... She smiled as she looked to the other professors on the table. So far many had not yet arrived.

She had been paying attention to each conversation in due course. Or at least trying too. She took a sip from her wine goblet. She severely wanted to pull out that book she had started. "Ready for the year? I heard from my nephew that there is a troublesome few in the newest fourth year class. Would you happen to know who it is? I'm almost ecstatic to meet them and put their minds to use. That is unless they are too much trouble." She said with a smile. Of course she wanted to see some trouble brew. It was boring not too.

mc2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:55 pm
User Image

ஒ Half Blood ஒ Half Veela ஒ Hades

They can вεģ and they can ρℓεα∂,
                                                                        But they can't see the ℓιģнτ, that's яιģнτ.
                                                                        'Cause the вøÿ with the cold hard ¢αṡн
                                                                        Is αℓωαÿṡ Mister яιģнτ.

Amber prowled towards the Staff table with a casual and yet somehow seductive look trailed over her face. She smirked as she took a seat at the table and leaned back in her chair. This year was going to be a good year. She was sure of it. If anything she would have students to tease and Jackson to drape herself all over to amuse herself. Plus Jackson had a hold cabinent of alcohol that she was sure to get herself into before he could yell at her. She loved Hogwarts. It was her home and always had been. And every school year she was all the more excited to be back at it. This was her third year teaching here now, and each year it just got progressively better.

Boys may ¢øмε and boys may ģø
                                                                        And τнατ'ṡ all яιģнτ you see
                                                                        εχρεяιεи¢ε has made me яι¢н
                                                                        And иøω they're after мε.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:36 pm

❋Bréanainn Cian Conri❋

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

"Noted," he said quickly, wondering what that would look like. He couldn't imagine a person with completely black eyes, and he has yet to see one. But really didn't think that he should even think about wanting to see that. Maybe instead, he should go and read one of the library books that has that kind of thing in it. It would be just a little bit safer and just a little bit better for both parties. "Probably was tough at first I can imagine...to control the power I mean," he said to her, not really knowing what else to say on the matter. The subject in general was not one that he knew anything about. He's never even met a metamorphagus before. But he did know that if he could change himself, he'd probably do it all the time just to do it; so he couldn't imagine how hard it was to resist the temptation to do so.

"Oh, it isn't? Sorry about t'at. he said to her apologetically. Truthfully, anything outside the British Isles would sound pronounced to him. He certainly never heard anything like it. Well, except maybe from the very few tourists that venture into London, but he saw and heard very few of them. Not nearly as much as he heard and saw Christina. All he saw of them were passing glances, but nothing more than that. Where Christina, he actually saw a bit.

"I'm pretty sure my brot'er has a mutual feeling. His wife died during childbirth around 14 years ago," he said to her, not realizing what he had just said. He probably shouldn't have said that. I really need to start thinking about what I'm saying before I saw it, he thought to himself, quickly recovering. "Or maybe it was 11 years ago...I don't remember," he said to her, hoping she didn't ask where the kid was. That was the last thing he needed. And Bréanainn had never said anything about taking care of a kid.

He was glad that the subject was switched, but he didn't know if it would revert back to the subject or not. He would try not to let it happen. The American Dream...something he had never heard about at all. "Wait, two and a half kids. How is that even possible?" he said to her, taking it literally, but he was a wizard...and a Pureblood at that. He wasn't really presented with statistics and the nature of them growing up.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
mc2

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:20 pm
User Image

"Chrissy"
Christina Anna Dechering
Healing Professor of Hogwarts
Metamorphagus

Born in Georgia, U.S.A. on October 15, 2002
Wand: Rigid, with a spiraled shaft, 11 3/8 inches, Mahogany, Pegasus Wing Feather
Former Chameleon Dorm Member at the Salem Institute of Witchfract and Wizardry
Emotional State: Excited for the Start of the Year
Looking: Blonde in Black and Brown

Currently it is The Opening Feastxxx

Chrissy raised a brow as Attina joined the conversation and said with a wave of her hand, "Sorry, habit. Attina then. As for the students you ask about, maybe you are referring to Mr. League and Miss Snow? I don't actually mind them all that much. They are quite brilliant and in the end despite whatever petty rivalry they seemed to start did probably get the most points for their respective houses by the end of the year. Miss Snow did chose to attend a detention with me, last year though. Quite honestly I was far worse than they were at that age. They at least had good attendance for my class-I made a habit of skipping around that age once in a great while for no good reason-and did all their assignments quite well."

"Then again I teach an elective and you teach a core subject," Chrissy added, "They could easily be quite different in their core subjects. After all the advantage of teaching an elective is that all your students chose to sign up for your course." She smiled and said, "As long as you keep them on their toes enough, they are good students. Academically they do well in my class and they don't complain about the homework load I give them. You should enjoy all my students from last year. I liked all my classes in general."

She nodded and glanced back at Bréanainn and listened to the rest he said in regards to their earlier conversation. From about her own power to apologizing about her accent and then said his brother seemed to share her sister's sentiment about dating, though his was about his wife dying. She only assumed the child died during the childbirth and she commented quietly, "A bit sad that even the most industrialized and modern nations have yet to figure out how to make motherhood any safer than it is. As for my sister, I think it is more for practical reasons than any negative experiences such as losing a romantic partner."

She smiled at Bréanainn's confused face when she mentioned the two and a half kids, "It's an average from when American families tended to have between two and three kids. They wanted a big enough family so that their kids didn't get lonely, but not too big that they couldn't spoil their kids well enough. I'm actually not sure about the true statistic in birth rates for families in the USA anymore. I never paid all that much attention. It's just a phrase more than reality any more." She added with a shrug.

RedEagleEye007
shabatha

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:18 pm
A sincere artist is not one who makes a
faithful attempt to put on to canvas
what is in front of him, but one who tries to create something
which is,in itself, a living thing.

User Image
User Image

Tanna walked quickly into the Great Hall embarrassed that she had been so caught up in her work that she nearly forgot what time it was. Luckily it was before the sorting and while the older students were steadily trickling in so she wasn't too late. A lot of the professors were already sitting at the long table which was a bit surprising since usually it would just be Amata poking at Grayson to wake up or put his book down or just Drusilla and Lulu talking among each other. She saw an empty seat next to Amber and decided to take it since she never actually had a chance to talk with the wandless professor. She had always wanted to if only for the chance to take a peak at her adorable fox. Giving the other woman a small grin she took the seat and looked around still finding odd to be able to glance over at the Hufflepuff table and not see her baby sister sitting over there. Gah she was getting old. Shaking her head against those thoughts she turned towards Amber with a ready smile and outstretched hand. "Hi, I don't think I ever introduced myself when you first arrived. My name's Naitanna Ellis, but please just call me Tanna, and I teach Art and Muggle Art." she said her Scottish brogue only barely breaching.
Devlyn Maycry

[Wearing: Welcome Back] [With: Other professors] [Where: Great Hall~Staff Table] [Feeling: Slightly embarrassed] [Thinking: So it begins] [OOC:]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

ᴛᴛɪʀᴇ ﹕﹕[x]
                                            ᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ﹕﹕ Staff Table
                                            ɪᴛʜ ﹕﹕ Drusilla and other professors
                                            ᴏᴏᴅ ﹕﹕ Indifferent
                                            ʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ﹕﹕ '......'

Veatrice looked mildly distracted, her eyes going from Drusilla to the expanse of the Great Hall, darting back and forth from left to right as students began to file in. And while Drusilla’s voice seemed to keep her tethered to one spot, the old woman’s attention was parceled out in even amounts around the room, monitoring as always. ”Ah… yes, the shadows can be quite pesky my dear… their whispers and their lies, the true poison of our society.” Veatrice ruminated, swirling the wine in her goblet as she subtly shifted around in her seat. ”But in time you learn to tame them, mould them, crush, and burn, and cut, and rebuild until naught is left but dead space and years of fruitless therapy.” What was she talking about, again? Taking another sip from her goblet, Veatrice turned from the students back to Dru. ”Of course, your shadows are far different from mine.

”You have learned to cope, I presume. Fear not, my dear. In due time, you will learn to thrive. I have faith.” Resting a gloved hand on Drusilla’s forearm, Veatrice gave the professor a little smile before turning her attention back to the students. Even after a year it felt strange, sitting at the Staff Table looking down at the students. Veatrice had never imagined she would become a teacher, much less a professor at Hogwarts, but change needed to be made, and Veatrice was never one to sit and complain and not have her hand in something, even with her so called retirement.

”Madness is beauty, my dear.” Veatrice commented, a light throaty laugh following after as she turned back to the Divination professor. ”Madness is perhaps the one thing I truly understand. It is, as I like to describe it, the little touch exotic and aromatic flare in a normally bland dish.” She explained, an almost malevolent smile on her face that faded quickly. Leaning closer to Drusilla, Veatrice spoke again, this time in a hushed voice. ”Torment for the sake of torment, on the other hand, is absolutely intolerable. I know many pest exterminators if you ever need to, shall we say, clean your house.” She added, as if Veatrice had missed the fact that Drusilla was talking about her mother, or that she just didn’t care who it was because a ghost was a ghost.

(( OOC ;; ... ))

Cara MiaKitty

"Is this the region, this the soil, the clime," said then the lost archangel,
    "This the seat that we must change for Heav'n? This mournful
    gloom for that celestial light?
    Be it so, since He who now is sovereign can dispose and bid what shall be right:
    Farthest from Him is best whom reason has equalled, force has made
    supreme
    Above His equals. Farewell, happy fields, where joy forever dwells! Hail, horrors!
    Hail,
    infernal world! And thou, profoundest Hell, receive thy new possessor - one who brings
    A mind not to be changed by place or time. The mind is its own place, and in itself
    Can make a
    Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n."
    ~ Paradise Lostxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    John Miltonxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

ᴛᴛɪʀᴇ ﹕﹕ [x]
                                            ᴀᴍs ﹕﹕ [x]
                                            ᴏᴏᴅ ﹕﹕ Cheerful
                                            ᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ﹕﹕ Staff Table
                                            ᴏᴍᴘᴀɴɪᴏɴs ﹕﹕ Natalya and other professors
                                            ʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ﹕﹕ '..............'

Bonjour~!” Trilled a light, airy, almost melodic voice as a figure stepped out from behind the wooden staff door adjacent to the table. Having needed to run some little errands before the school year started, Lulu arrived to the party somewhat fashionably late, but thankfully not too late so as to miss the festivities. It seemed that most of the professors had already been seated at the table, and as she walked down the little corridor the professor made sure to greet each and every one of them. Of course, Lulu had initially intended to sit by her best friend during the ceremonies, though it seemed that Drusilla was already conversing with Professor Sever. Simply gesturing a little ’hello’ to Dru, Lulu found a different seat nearby – a seat that just so happened to be beside the Cooking with Magic Professor, Natalya Agnesse. ”’allo Professeur Agnesse~” Lulu said in her own cheerful little way, smiling to the woman beside her as she reached for the nearest goblet. ”It is good to be back… no? ‘ow was your summer zis year?”

(( OOC ;; ... ))

Squeeky Luff

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:09 am
User Image

User Image
"The fresh smell of cold,
The winter settles down.
The bitter frost leaps at me,
Through a wonderland.
Winter's home again."

Natalya had almost zoned completely out, just trying to think of what she could teach her students this year. She knew it had to be in accordance to the curriculum, but it could be so droll teaching the exact same way. It also didn't help she had gotten comments about her teaching method.

Hmm....Maybe she could try to be....nicer?

Then again that would mean students would get lazy, which was a big no for her. Laziness would never be tolerated, especially in cooking!

Cooking was life.

That was when she noticed another one of the professors speak to her, ah...right. The French woman. She taught Transfiguration, correct? Such an exact and almost methodical practice, "Zdrast-vuy-tye." Ah...too formal, maybe she could start by practicing to be less...formal with others? At least the other adults at Hogwarts, "...Privet, Professor Huckabee." That....was a start, right?

"How I doing?" Natalya thought for a bit "Razer well, da." She grinned, "Deciding to be....less formal with others. Hear complaints about coldness, more warm....wiz ozers." Natalya then looked to the side, "Harder zan looks, da?" As for the summer, what was Natalya to say? Hmm....It was a rather ordinary summer indeed, "Summer was nozing. Razer mundane, made new recipe zough. Give to class as treat for Haroshiy behavior, da?" Natalya then coughed slightly, "I mean good behavior. Still sort of sick zough. Minor cold, no deal."

I feel calm.
My thoughts are, "Such a nice professor...I really should associate more."
I'm a professor of Cooking with Magic.
My puppeteer says "Translation corner time: Zdrast-vuy-tye = Very formal hello. Privet: common/informal hello. Haroshiy = informal good." Out of character.

Forks Anonymous

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:49 am
User Image

ஒ Half Blood ஒ Half Veela ஒ Hades

They can вεģ and they can ρℓεα∂,
                                                                        But they can't see the ℓιģнτ, that's яιģнτ.
                                                                        'Cause the вøÿ with the cold hard ¢αṡн
                                                                        Is αℓωαÿṡ Mister яιģнτ.

Amber raised her eyes as someone sat next to her and moments later was stretching out her hand and smiling widely as she introduced herself. Amber smirked and shook the girl's hand gently, her eyelashes fluttering as she did so. If Jackson were there he would have told her something along the lines of how using her veela blood to amuse herself was wrong and mean to those around her. Lucky for her, Jackson wasn't around and she could do whatever she liked. Her tongue flicked out to wet her lips and she turned her smirk into a beautiful smile. "Hello," Her voice could almost be described as purr at this point. If Tanna wasn't effected, Amber would be quite disappointed. "I'm Amber, and I teach Wandless.... but I'm sure you already know that. You seem the type to know who's who." She complimented the woman with another flutter of her eyelashes, keeping her laughter internal for now.

Boys may ¢øмε and boys may ģø
                                                                        And τнατ'ṡ all яιģнτ you see
                                                                        εχρεяιεи¢ε has made me яι¢н
                                                                        And иøω they're after мε.

yukina101

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:30 am
User Image
                                                I don't know how to live without your love
                                                I was born to make you happy
                                                'Cause you're the only one up in my heart

User Image

════════════════════════

PцяёЬlооd |ᛈ| Dцґм₴тяaпg Alцмиї |ᛈ| ₴cнооl Йцґ$ё

════════════════════════

Frida entered the Great Hall and made a beeline for the staff table, already noting out of the corner of her eye that Students were already entering. She'd heard from her sons and daughters about the school, though, and she figured that she could watch how they were sorted in Hogwarts. Looking at the back of her hand, she could still see the faint outline of the mark that labelled her as a member of Keltainen from her time at Durmstrang, and well, she truly wondered if they did the same here. She sat down near the end of the table, unsure about who she could speak to, but not minding too much. She just needed to make sure her son wasn't going to get into too much trouble. Luke had a unique way of doing that, after all, and considering she heard from her father about his behaviour in class... Yes, she needed to keep an eye out for his troublemaking ways.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I'll see how this year happens to work out.
                                                OOC:

Always and forever, you and me
                                                That's the way our life should be
                                                I don't know how to live without your love

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:20 am
A sincere artist is not one who makes a
faithful attempt to put on to canvas
what is in front of him, but one who tries to create something
which is,in itself, a living thing.

User Image
User Image

Tanna blinked a few times when a strong feeling came over her after shaking hands with Amber and gently shook her head to dispel the fogginess that momentarily clouded her mind. She couldn't start spacing out just moments after meeting someone, that was rude! However just as soon as she thought she had gotten rid of it the feeling came back once the other woman began to speak making her part annoyed at this weightless almost giggly feeling she had, as well as partly curious as to what was causing it. She wondered if this professor was causing it, she did teach wandless...could she have wandlessly done a cheering charm or something like that? No...she would have heard her. Wandless and wordless were two totally separate things. Hmmm, curiouser and curiouser. She giggled and blushed suddenly at the comment (compliment?) and just shook her head negatively. "Well, I have been here about six years now but no. I don't think I know everyone. But I thank you for having that sort of faith in me." Gods what was this? And why was she fluttering her eyelashes at her like that? Were they those fake ones that Tassy sometimes put on? No...hmm. Maybe...no...no, that sort of thing never happened to her. But she was...no. It definitely wasn't that.
Devlyn Maycry

[Wearing: Welcome Back] [With: Other professors] [Where: Great Hall~Staff Table] [Feeling: Strange] [Thinking: Curious...] [OOC:]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:31 am
Professor Landon Price
Former Hufflepuff
Advanced Flying

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Staff Table - Great Hall

Landon was happy to be back at work for the school year. However a lot was going on at home that he was concerned about. Hopefully his sister would find his place satisfactory until they could figure things out. For the next few days he was going to jump between Hogwarts and home to keep an eye on things. For now he was going to enjoy the night and look forward to the day when his niece would be attending Hogwarts as well. Watching the sorting Landon was happy to see the number of Hufflepuffs. Hopefully they would keep on coming.

With: Staff and Students

OOC: ---  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:01 am

$Bréanainn Cian Conri$

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Bréanainn listened to the rest of what she had to say with great focus. He really hadn't seen many Gryffindors go yet; so he really didn't even bother watching. He really hoped that some more Gryffs came along, because they were going to have a short amount of kids this year if the trend kept going this way. But then again, Slytherin didn't get many at all either; so it didn't seem either were going to have a good year based off of this trend. By now, Bréanainn had been over the whole Slytherin-Gryffindor rivalry. He didn't mind Slytherins, speaking that his brother was a Slytherin. The only time where ever even took that rivalry seriously was the Quidditch matches, which he took all games seriously anyway.

But back to the conversation they were having. As she added on her thoughts on the hypothetical they were speaking earlier, he kept note of everything she said, wondering what she meant by 'practical reasons', but he wouldn't question any further than that. It really wasn't his business at all to ask about that. All he could do was nod in agreement to what she said about the whole situation and bypass the subject all together.

He did crack a smile as she explained the whole two and a half kid thing, which he couldn't quite wrap his head around at the time...that is until she explained, which he responded with a soft smack to his own forehead. "Wow, t'at one went right over me head. I probably should have known t'at. Excuse me for my brief lapse of memory and knowledge t'ere," he said, shaking his head, a grin on his face. He felt kind of embarrassed by the fact that he didn't pick up on that, but he let it go quickly.

"You know, I probably should have asked you who t'e bad ones were," he said with a laugh. "Didn't even t'ink bout t'at. T'ankfully Attina came along and asked." He kept his eyes on Chrissy more than the sorting though, which he might regret later, but he really didn't care about where the kids were sorted at this point. He found this ceremony so boring and the worst part is, he had to watch it more than the usual wizard's seven times.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
mc2

Quote:

Quote:

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games