Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Artist Junkyard Chatter and Picture Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:44 am
Shinigami Whistle
And when I heard the whistle I knew I had been chosen...

Alright, I don't care what any of ye bums think, I gained FULL BRAGGING RIGHTS for the rest of the day/night/whatever.

User Image

I worked over 6-8 hours on this baby. (damn me and my stupidness to not keep track of how much time I spend on art xD I shall have to start doing that.)

I'm so proud of myself xD *fawns on it*

And before anyone asks, all the characters in the picture are all mine (Kyoni, Mitski, Kanaia, Elric, Shayden, and of course, Krystal.)

User Image

...to be the one who decides who goes next.

Like I said before, very awesome Krytal. I couldn't imagine sitting down and taking so long to do this o-o  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:30 pm
This is my custom board that I made for a series of mine. It is a kind of hover board, only it allows the rider to fly through the air. (Its kinda complicated.)

User Image

I will be having a banner up for the second episode in my series that has a version of my 'sona and this board on it.  

Angel Natavi

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:53 pm
Shingami- That pic looks awsome. I like how you outlined some of the background versus just living it all blurry like some of you other pics. Very nice.

Angel- cool, I always have a problem making technology based stuff

And finally, a little doodle of Sirus and Aeden. Is a scene from a little rp of ours.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:04 pm
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind/bbfc26ed.jpg
Second concept for Leyla's clothing. Went with a more girly look. Thinking of going with black with light pink bows, white stockings, and light pink trim and skirt. Or white with light pink.  

Leyla Giselle

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:26 pm
And when I heard the whistle I knew I had been chosen...

hehe, thanks Kriss ^^ And that Sirus/Aedan pic is adorable xD

Oh, cute outfit, Leyla. I like the other one better xD And since I seem to like giving my opinions lately, I think white and pink is cuter if you're going with a girlier look xD

Anyway, I was at my friend's house today, and got bored after we did a small DnD session (I was DM, it was fun xD Even if it was just random crap and not even planned at all xD I've never DMed before, but surprisingly enough I did it better then my one friend Mike that was there can do, and he's been playing DnD longer then me! Probably cause of my extensive RPing background xD)

User Image

It's like, so totally detailed xD I spent over 3 hours+ just sketching, shading, and detailing this picture. It took me forever to decide on hair, so for most teh process he was bald xD I'm really happy with how it came out! I drew smexy bishi male I can be proud of!

yay for naga <3

and yes, I know, the tail end is kinda messed up and not perfectly correct, but oh well, I'm not used to drawing snakes and nagas just yet, but this is a hell of a lot better then my first naga drawings a long ways back xD

Anyway, done rambling *bounces off*

User Image

...to be the one who decides who goes next.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:03 pm
Krissim Klaw
Shingami- That pic looks awsome. I like how you outlined some of the background versus just living it all blurry like some of you other pics. Very nice.

And finally, a little doodle of Sirus and Aeden. Is a scene from a little rp of ours.

User Image

(luffs all over and humps) heart whee
Kriss, I love it! Its wonderful as always!

Leyla - I like this outfit, I think its the skirt, it reminds me of an old flapper girl. PLUS you have little wings! I love small wings whee

Krystal - Naga = teh sex  

Sirus Jin

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:34 pm
Sirus Jin
Krissim Klaw

User Image

Leyla - I like this outfit, I think its the skirt, it reminds me of an old flapper girl. PLUS you have little wings! I love small wings whee

Krystal - Naga = teh sex
Yay, glad you like. XD Was just in a random doodle mood.

Shingami- nice I really like all the details in the scales. I never have the patience for that kind of stuff.

Leyla- looks nice. I suck at clothes and outfits. XP  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:37 pm
Krissim Klaw
Sirus Jin
Krissim Klaw

User Image

Krystal - Naga = teh sex
Yay, glad you like. XD Was just in a random doodle mood.

Shingami- nice I really like all the details in the scales. I never have the patience for that kind of stuff.

Leyla- looks nice. I suck at clothes and outfits. XP

That was pretty much me at work today, but I lost the page I was doodling on, I think one of my coworker's threw it away >.<

But I was like: awww, Aeden looks so sad heart  

Sirus Jin

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:58 pm
Sirus Jin

That was pretty much me at work today, but I lost the page I was doodling on, I think one of my coworker's threw it away >.<

Awe I hate when I loose my doodles or something happens to them. XP

And yah he is all bishi teary eyed. Suppose to be the scene right before Sirus frees him from the dazing affects of the drug.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:36 pm
Krissim Klaw
Sirus Jin

Awe I hate when I loose my doodles or something happens to them. XP

And yah he is all bishi teary eyed. Suppose to be the scene right before Sirus frees him from the dazing affects of the drug.

Yeah, what's even more annoying was that I think I know who did it, but I'm not sure.  

Sirus Jin

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:44 am
Thanks you guys ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:37 am
Leyla Giselle
Second concept for Leyla's clothing. Went with a more girly look. Thinking of going with black with light pink bows, white stockings, and light pink trim and skirt. Or white with light pink.

Qua! That's rather adorable. There's a devious innocence about the whole picture,. Black, pink and white are my favorite color combos in clothes, so I can't way to see the finnished product. 3nodding  

Sakiimi

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:10 pm
Sakiimi
Leyla Giselle

Qua! That's rather adorable. There's a devious innocence about the whole picture,. Black, pink and white are my favorite color combos in clothes, so I can't way to see the finnished product. 3nodding
Well it's half colored at the moment, I should have it done by tonight. I'll probably design another outfit for her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:49 pm
User Image

MmmMmmmmm NG.... XD  

Sakiimi

Ashley_P

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:03 pm
User Image

This was a trade I made with Shinigami Whistle on DA sweatdrop  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games