Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
London ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:11 pm
User Image

Sarah sighed. "Considering already i have had Umbrella come after me again, i think we'd find him at some point." She said to George and folded her arms. "They said for more tests, and Nathan said that he heard they wanted to...clone me...and then somthing about Las Plagas too...but i know, once that is over...Wesker's going to kill me when he gets the chance." She said and looked at Tori. She rolled her eyes and looked back at George.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:18 pm
Tori put her arms up like, 'what?' at Sarah's eye roll. She shook her head, as if calling herself an idiot and took out another cigarette. she keeps dropping the damn things...
User Image  

HelicaI

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:19 pm
User ImageGeorge heard something in the distance. "ooh is that the greatest sound ever right now." Said George Hearing a helicopter landing in the distance. "free ride." Said George smiling.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:23 pm
User Image

Sarah looked at Tori. "Well, i'm just suprised that you didn't know atleast some of this stuff that i told you." She said then looked at George. "Lemme' guess. It's Umbrella, wondering where the hell is Krauser with me? "She rolled her eyes. He was dead as far as she knew. She lookd at George. "If it's big enough for all of us, bring it over if you're able to hi-jack it." She told him.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:28 pm
"Hey, me and my dad were attacked, i ran off, and yu guys are the first un-dead tings ive seen sence then." Tori said, then nodded, agreeing with he hi-jacking idea. "And if it needs to be hot wired....." She said with a smirk, meaning that she could do it.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:34 pm
User Image"Aww but i was gonna set this one fire to." Said George Jokingly. "ill get the helicopter and leave one guy alive and makes him call for Reinforcements. They never turn them off unless there orders are to hold the position." Said George. "cause reinforcements means more ammo to me." Said George before going towards the landing area and killing two guards without a sound then killing the third with a small knife the Guard screamed and several others called for reinforcements thinking it was an infected attack. George got onto the helicopter and killed the pilot and hid the body in the co pilot seat and took off in the helicopter. And flew it back towards everyone at the bunker. "merry fu.cking birthday." Said George as he landed the copter and threw the umbrella pilot out of the copter. "did someone request a helicopter?" Said George. ((edited))  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:35 pm
User Image

Sarah looked at Tori. She nodded. "Though, Umbrella helicopters, when you hi-jack them, they have the keys already in." She said. "Just have to kill off the pilot and all the men inside and you've got a free helicopter." She said with a smirk.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:41 pm
"Alright, awsome." She smiled, but a little disppointed. She took a puff from her cigarette.
User Image  

HelicaI

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:42 pm
User Image"if we dont hear another helicopter in 30 minutes this all weve got." Said George. "and if we dont bury this guy i think that were gonna have zombies allover us in a few minutes." Said George. "anyone got a shovel?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:51 pm
User Image

Sarah shook her head. "We could always burn him." She suggested.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:53 pm
"But wouldnt they be comming over here like a moth to a flame?" Tori asked Sarah.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:00 pm
User Image"thats true but we can take the pieces of metal theyll still be hot put them on top of him and he will burn to a crisp with no evidence." Said George. hearing more than one helicopter coming towards them. "guess today is free ride day." Said George.  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:03 pm
User Image

Sarah shrugged. "Or, we could just leave the body." She said. The most obvious of answers. "I'd suggest we'd just leave here as soon as we can either way." She said. Sarah looked around. "The blood and commotion would draw them here anyway".

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:05 pm
"Im surprized that their not here already." Tori said, looking at the sky, waiting for the copters.
User Image  

HelicaI

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:46 pm
User Image"There close definitely picking up the guys that i didnt kill in that group." Said George. "leave him in the open and leave the helicopter open see what weve got to deal with and we can act accordingly." Said George.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff