Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 502 503 504 505 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:30 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx
ʟιғε ιs α ραятӌ…sσ ωε ϻιɢнт αs ωεʟʟ ɖαɴcε.

User Image

"Liam nodded at the male's words. He couldn't help but laugh softly. If he had known they were both going to order pizza then he would have taken them to a pizza place instead. Liam didn't mind though, it was nice to go somewhere formal with the male. He looked over at the waitress as Alaine gave her his order. Liam looked back at his menu finally deciding on a pepperoni, bacon and cheese pizza. He returned his menu and the waitress left them to be. Liam returned his attention back over at the male seeing the shy smiling playing on his face. He glanced at the male curiously as he sat there, "Something wrong?" Liam asked as he moved around the table since it was a large half circle booth. He slipped around and sat next to the male. Liam slipped his hand up and took the male's hand. He glanced over at the male and smiled happy to have brought him here, even though it was only the third day of being together. "

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:12 pm
User Image

Аαᴍіʀ Аʅ˗ʂаҰƑ
"Sometimes there are no words. No clever quotes to neatly sum up what's happened that day... sometimes the day... just... ends."

Aamir wasn't so drunk that he was going to rely on the male to help him walk. Every time he tried to help him, he pushed him away. Just because he was letting him come home with him, didn't mean that he wasn't still pissed at him. The bad thing about him drinking, oddly enough, even though he, himself felt better. His attitude was always affected; in this case, he was already pissed, some now he was the point of an angry, piss poor drunk. He was completely coherent and well aware of his surroundings. Were it not for his slur and the poor excuse he called walking, none would be the wiser about him being drunk. He stumbled into his car, closing his eyes and lying back in his seat. He felt sick, but he managed to keep it down the entire way home. When they got to his apartment, he held his breath while standing up, the world spinning aimlessly around him. Giving himself a minute to recover, he was soon following the male inside, going down to his bedroom and falling on his bed. Aamir didn't bother with undressing, though he did kick off his shoes and dropped his headphones on the floor, the rest he didn't bother with.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:40 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Alaine watched the male as he gave his order, he felt a bit bad for having the male bring him all the way out to such a nice place. If he'd known they were both going to get pizza, he would have just suggested they stayed at his place and order up some papa john's or something. He took another sip of his tea, looking up at the male when he noticed him starting to move, and was soon sitting right beside him. Setting down his drink, he looked over at the male and shook his head. "Just nervous, I guess." he said softly as he felt the male grab for his hand. Though he didn't mind, he couldn't stop his usual reaction of looking around to make sure that nobody could see them. Looking back, he smiled, though still rather shyly, not that he could help it. It was his first date in nearly three years, though a part of him was jumping for joy, he couldn't stop from being nervous and unsure of what to say or do.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:59 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Seeing the male look around them, he glanced not sure what the male was looking for. He looked back at him, hearing him speak. Liam didn't understand why the male was nervous, since he didn't see a reason to be. He sat back against the seat, as he held onto the male's hand. Liam knew the male was uncomfortable at times when he grabbed his hand, but it wasn't as if he was going to drag him off some where, or even hurt him. "What's there to be nervous about?" He asked as he smiled at the male, as he looked over at him. Liam knew it was hard to figure out what to say or do, after all they had gone over pretty much anything to talk about at least the general questions. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:30 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

He willed himself to be still and not fidget.He knew it was silly to be nervous, but it was their first date, he wanted to keep telling himself that there was still plenty to learn about the male and it was just nerves that were keeping him from making conversation. He wasn't at all worried about the male taking him somewhere or hurting him. After being around the male for nearly a full three days, not once had the male made any moves to physically hurt him. Alaine turned a bit, facing the male at a slight angle. "It's kind of embarrassing, but....well, your my first date in a few years. I don't wanna mess anything up or do something stupid." he replied, blushing and looking down at their clasped hands instead of Liam.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:57 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Dating was not something Liam did either. Truth be told he had only been with a few men before and it never lasted long enough. He didn't date well at times, especially when most men he went with only wanted sex. Liam didn't want just that in a relationship. If that's all men wanted then he would be better off without being one. He liked Alaine because he didn't just want sex between them, and he also found it interesting to talk with him. Liam had more of a conversation with the male in three days then he did if he was in a six month relationship. He smiled at the male's words, as he looked down at their hands. "Your not the only one." Liam spoke not at all surprised the male hadn't been on a date in a few years. He was just happy the male had agreed to go out with him in the first place. Liam was more worried about messing up too and here the male was worrying about the same thing. He didn't feel so bad now either, even though he didn't seem like he was worried, he was. Liam squeezed the male's hand lightly, as he smiled up at him. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:19 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

He rested his head back against the soft fabric of the seat, sighing and staring up at the ceiling for a moment. He wanted to do this right and not rush anything. That's how he always tried to be when it came to his relationships. Alaine didn't like to get to know a bit about a person for a day and just jump his bones the next. If he wanted that, he wouldn't go through the hassle of setting up dates and all the other stuff that went along with it. He knew how his reputation looked to others; sleeping around on occasion, never trying to get to know any of his co-workers. What they didn't know was there weren't people when he was sleeping around. It was just one person, and he'd already told Liam who that was. But he didn't sleep with him as people made him to be. Alaine wasn't a slut, at least not anymore, not like when he was a teenager. But that was a story for another time or at least in private, as were a lot of unanswered questions he had. Even though he could think of plenty of places to start talking he didn't speak up because he either didn't want to embarrass the male or know how to get the conversation started. Alaine smiled to himself when he heard the male speak and felt him squeeze his hand. He sqeezed back, taking a shy glance at the male. "So what's your longest relationship ever been?" he asked curiously, since they were on the topic of trying to not screw things up. He thought what better way to avoid that then go through the ol' "your last date" conversation? Nothing like opening old wounds to take whatever you learned from that relationship to help strengthen your new relationship, that's how he tried to see it anyways.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:52 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"There were different stories about the male he had heard. Like everyone else he had been quick to judge. Though after awhile, he saw that Alaine was nothing like the male in the stories. He didn't care about the stories anymore, it was none of his business. Liam wanted to get to know the male, not just assume things. He glanced over at the male as he spoke, squeezing his hand. Liam sighed softly he hadn't really been in a relationship long. They all usually ended early and never went really far in the first place. The longest was about 2 months." He spoke softly feeling embarrassed for having not been in a long term relationship. Liam found that he had nothing in common with them, or they wanted only one thing from him. He wanted more than a meaningless relationship. Liam wanted someone he could talk to, someone whom would care about him, and someone whom would love him for him. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:28 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine never paid any attention to the stories about himself. He wasn't so vein as to pay them attention and feel the need to correct them. The most he knew was that people thought him some tramp who only got his job because he slept with his boss. Sadly that was only partly true. Yes he slept with his boss, but that wasn't at all the reason why he had a job. Sam was too much of a hardass to allow someone get a job that easily. If there was someone because of that reason, they obviously knew how to pleasure that man better than he every could. When the male spoke, he turned his head to look at him, smirking a bit, though not out of teasing. "That's not so bad." he replied, "It's longer than most people now a days can last. I don't think I've ever had a relationship last longer than a couple of weeks, maybe a month at most." he glanced over at the male to see what his reaction might be, he'd already noticed that the male was kind of embarrassed about his own lacking, so he hoped there'd be no teasing about his own. As he sat there, a few more questions came to mind. Curious about what the people the male might have dated were like, what he liked and disliked the most in people in general, just something to get to know the male a bit more.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:52 am
(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)ʌɗʌɱ ɾɣʌɲ ʅʌɲє(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)

'You say that I'm messing with your head
All 'cause I was making out with your friend
Love hurts whether it's right or wrong
I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much fun'
User Image

ƈυƭє დ ƨƥυɲƙɣ დ ƨєɗυƈƭɪvє
ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

'All my life I've been good,
But now...
I'm thinking, "what the hell?"
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about...'

'If you love me If you hate me
You can't save me Baby, baby
All my life I've been good But now... What the hell?'

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.Live, Laugh and Love.•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

ʌɗʌɱ grunted when the male kissed him, feeling the anger and all the other feelings in it that seemed to slip from Alex's lips and onto his. He nodded at the male's words and didn't question him. He knew that, which was why he was surprised he'd even hit him because he knew the male would either get him back, or threaten him. He watched the male walk away, and his heart sank...Seeming to sink deep into the pits of his stomach. He frowned and turned around, not wanting to watch the male walk away from him any longer. He walked to his car and got inside, taking a moment before he started the car up and drove home, staring at the road the whole time...

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.Live, Laugh and Love.•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

'Uh huh, life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is
Cause life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is'
User Image
User Image
'Chill out , what you yellin' for?
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be, you will see!
I like you the way you are
When we're drivin' in your car
And you're talking to me one on one but you've become!'

'Somebody else round everyone else
You're watching your back like you can't relax
You're tryin' to be cool you look like a fool to me
Tell me!'

'Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
And you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get
And you turn it into honesty
And promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:59 am
∂αηιєℓ ℓєє яιcнαя∂ѕ

'I've got this gun, to your head! I've got blood, on these hands.
I'll be your eternal, never ending
I'll be the end of your beginning, I'm the battle to your every war
I'm the first rip, for everything torn
I've got no room in this heart. Gonna tear you apart!'

♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥

User Image

αηιєℓ sighed a little and took the couch for the night, stripping down to his boxers, finding a blanket and pillow and curled up on Aamir's couch. He sighed, rubbing his cheek, tears welling up in his eyes...He remembered how Adam had looked when he was shouting at that other man, maybe he did care...Even if it was just a little bit...It was something, but he couldn't just do that...Adam had to show more before he even thought of giving him a second chance, which he was faaar from doing, way far from doing. He sighed and closed his eyes, humming a little bit, soon falling asleep...

♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥

{ OutOfChocolate } :

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:19 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Hearing the male speak, he shrugged slightly. He didn't think it as either bad or good. Liam only thought that they ended badly because there wasn't anything keeping them together. He hoped that wasn't the case with Alaine. Liam had already messed up twice, which should have lead them to part but he was happy it didn't. He looked over at the male as he spoke, not at all surprised his relationships didn't last long. "But did they go well at least?" Liam asked curiously he was more worried about the length of time. He didn't know how his previous relationships had gone, but he didn't want just a one month relationship with the male. If he could view the future and saw they would only be together for a short period of time, then they would be wasting their time. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:32 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCause everybody has a Poison heart
xxxxxx▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHeartkiller

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Sebastian "Alexander" Frei

"Alex wasn't angry at the male to say the least. He understood his worry for Daniel. Alex heard the male get into his car and drive off. He sighed softly knowing he had done wrong. Alex liked Adam but obviously only kept hurting him. It was odd to feel hurt for the male, he knew hurting him was only going to push him away. He wanted to speak to the male, but didn't know if it would go well. Alex needed to return tomorrow to see him, he wanted to apologize for all he had done. He never apologized not even to his father, but would to Adam if it meant something to him. Alex grabbed his phone and punched in the number to the limo. He told the driver he was down the street and to come get him. Once the driver found him, he wished he knew where Adam lived. If he wanted to he could find out but thought it was best to give him space. The driver started toward his home, he needed to just go home before he did something stupid. "

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:28 pm
User Image

Аαᴍіʀ Аʅ˗ʂаҰƑ
"Sometimes there are no words. No clever quotes to neatly sum up what's happened that day... sometimes the day... just... ends."

Sleeping soundly through the night, he did not stir. He didn't notice his friend was not there, the only signs that he was even still alive were the steady rise and fall of his chest as he slept well into the afternoon. When at last he awoke, bright late afternoon sun shined in through the window, having forgotten to draw the drapes before going to bed. Aamir wearily opened his eyes, wincing at the harsh light. His body felt weird and his head as though it weighed a thousand pounds. He slowly sat, his words spinning around him; Aamir instantly ducked his head between his knees, taking several deep breaths until his nausea passed. Taking a few moments, he again tried sitting up, looking around with a look of confusion. He didn't remember how he got home or why his knuckles on his left hand were bruised. He had a nagging feeling that something important was on the edges of his mind, but it was too hazy, like a veil weighing him down. He carefully lifted himself off his bed and staggered into the kitchen, in desperate need of some coffee. Again he winced, light was pouring into the room through three windows, he made quick work of closing blinds and drawing drapes. After cleaning the coffee machine and getting it started, Aamir wandered around to see if he was alone or not. When he saw clothes scattered on the floor, he went to look in the living room, curious who's clothes they belonged to. He instantly saw the male, curled in a ball, though whether sleeping or not, he couldn't tell. What he remembered from last night was few and far between, sadly, he remembered everything about their conversation and the male getting upset about his sexuality. Aamir sighed and went to go sit beside the male on the floor, hoping that Daniel wasn't too terribly upset with him.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:48 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine didn't give a damn about their past two fights because technically they weren't together. Honestly, he didn't even know if it could be counted that they were together now. Sure he'd been pissed, but he wasn't going to let it take any effect on things now. Alaine may dwell in the past when it came to somethings, but this wasn't going to be one of them. They had both acting like a pair of asses and were both at fault, the way he saw it, didn't count as this was their first official date. Watching the male for a reaction, he shrugged to his question. "In the beginning some were okay. A few didn't make it past the second or third date, but that's mainly cause I'm a picky b*****d when it comes to the people I date. Whiny girls, obnoxious guys, grabby people in general. All of 'em big turn offs. If you're gonna complain, rant for a good ten minutes, let it all out. But don't bring it to a date. Light teasing, it's fine, but don't start looking for things that are really gonna piss me off. And grabbing, well I've already told you." Alaine smirked a bit, shaking his head lightly. "In short, you could say I'm looking for someone who's perfect; the complete opposite of all my bullshit dates and one night stands put together. I know, it's stupid to think like that, but what can I say? I don't want to be with anyone that has even the slightest similarities, hobbies, or anything at all to do with my exes. It may sound selfish but, I can't think of a better reason. I mean, come on, I dumped them for whatever reason it was to begin with, why on earth would I want to be with another person who was nearly the same as the last person I dated?" Again he shook his head, sitting forward a bit to grab his drink, taking a light sip. He hoped the male didn't think him so selfish or too picky of a guy. He was just being honest and tended to talk too much when he spoke the truth.

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 502 503 504 505 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games