Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar the Last Airbender: [Spirit's Wrath]

Back to Guilds

Roleplay Guild based off of Avatar the Last Airbender 

Tags: Roleplay, Martial Arts, Avatar, Airbender, ATLA 

Reply Avatar the Last Airbender: Spirit's Wrath
Cactus Juice Ravings [OOC Chatroom] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DGwar

Dangerous Genius

10,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:41 pm
Ro Mayvine

I was in a 3 hour queue yesterday. 20 mins is nothing.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:41 pm
ii_Conan-Kun_ii
iAnnarrhh
ii_Conan-Kun_iir

[/waves to Conan-kun Enthusiastically] Conan! come and roleplay with me *^*, you have no choice, cause I'll brain wash you to!

Lol, you can come try, but my rpc isn't to fond of people.

Okay, but so what! Where is your character right at this moment?? I'll "bump" into him (;

Divinity Luciano

Wealthy Genius

3,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200

ii_Conan-Kun_ii

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:43 pm
iAnnarrhh
ii_Conan-Kun_ii
iAnnarrhh
ii_Conan-Kun_iir

[/waves to Conan-kun Enthusiastically] Conan! come and roleplay with me *^*, you have no choice, cause I'll brain wash you to!

Okay, but so what! Where is your character right at this moment?? I'll "bump" into him (;
He is at the docks. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:20 pm
Ugh, so I'm getting sick. Fever and all.
It's sooooo fun.
Not.
emo

DGwar

Dangerous Genius

10,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Divinity Luciano

Wealthy Genius

3,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:04 am
ii_Conan-Kun_ii
iAnnarrhh
ii_Conan-Kun_ii
iAnnarrhh
ii_Conan-Kun_iir

He is at the docks. ^_^

Ahaha, try not liking Rogue after my post! Anywhoo, I can see he's learning Fire Boxing and Rogue is moving onto Fire Boxing (8

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:30 am
iAnnarrhh
ii_Conan-Kun_ii
iAnnarrhh
ii_Conan-Kun_ii
iAnnarrhh
ii_Conan-Kun_iir

He is at the docks. ^_^

Ahaha, try not liking Rogue after my post! Anywhoo, I can see he's learning Fire Boxing and Rogue is moving onto Fire Boxing (8

Lol, trust me he has a great amount of resistance. Yeahhh, he is learning fireboxing.  

ii_Conan-Kun_ii

Divinity Luciano

Wealthy Genius

3,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:45 am
ii_Conan-Kun_ii
iAnnarrhh
ii_Conan-Kun_ii
iAnnarrhh
ii_Conan-Kun_ii

He is at the docks. ^_^

Lol, trust me he has a great amount of resistance. Yeahhh, he is learning fireboxing.

It's not her body I'm talking about you perv! C; It's her fantabulous klutziness which makes her simply adorable and like able, she's also very nice and she'll approach him with no fear! (<

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:54 am
iAnnarrhh
ii_Conan-Kun_ii
iAnnarrhh
ii_Conan-Kun_ii
iAnnarrhh
ii_Conan-Kun_ii

He is at the docks. ^_^

It's not her body I'm talking about you perv! C; It's her fantabulous klutziness which makes her simply adorable and like able, she's also very nice and she'll approach him with no fear! (<
Lol, let's see you try to get him to like you btw it's like 4 am so I really can't do a long post.  

ii_Conan-Kun_ii

Divinity Luciano

Wealthy Genius

3,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:00 am
ii_Conan-Kun_ii
iAnnarrhh
ii_Conan-Kun_ii
iAnnarrhh
ii_Conan-Kun_ii
He is at the docks. ^_^

Lol, let's see you try to get him to like you btw it's like 4 am so I really can't do a long post.

Trololol, a great amount of resistance hmm? does that mean he'd do something if he didn't?? And it's quite alright, sometimes I post small posts as well, everyone does it at some point. Ohh and she may be a bit mean.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:05 am
iAnnarrhh
ii_Conan-Kun_ii
iAnnarrhh
ii_Conan-Kun_ii
iAnnarrhh
ii_Conan-Kun_ii
He is at the docks. ^_^

Trololol, a great amount of resistance hmm? does that mean he'd do something if he didn't?? And it's quite alright, sometimes I post small posts as well, everyone does it at some point. Ohh and she may be a bit mean.

Lol, the world will never know. People being mean doesn't bother him/  

ii_Conan-Kun_ii

Divinity Luciano

Wealthy Genius

3,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:08 am
ii_Conan-Kun_ii
iAnnarrhh
ii_Conan-Kun_ii
iAnnarrhh
ii_Conan-Kun_ii

Well, Hattori should be happy with his new nickname. I'm actually curious of his reaction, will he fight back or not; that kind of thing.. it'd be fun if there was a quarrel, then there'd be a reason for her to be around Hattori and annoy him (; [/align

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:13 am
iAnnarrhh
ii_Conan-Kun_ii
iAnnarrhh
ii_Conan-Kun_ii
iAnnarrhh
ii_Conan-Kun_ii

Well, Hattori should be happy with his new nickname. I'm actually curious of his reaction, will he fight back or not; that kind of thing.. it'd be fun if there was a quarrel, then there'd be a reason for her to be around Hattori and annoy him (; [/align

I guess we have to see~  

ii_Conan-Kun_ii

Divinity Luciano

Wealthy Genius

3,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:18 am
ii_Conan-Kun_ii
iAnnarrhh
ii_Conan-Kun_ii
iAnnarrhh
ii_Conan-Kun_ii

Well, Hattori should be happy with his new nickname. I'm actually curious of his reaction, will he fight back or not; that kind of thing.. it'd be fun if there was a quarrel, then there'd be a reason for her to be around Hattori and annoy him (;

I guess we have to see~

Then I guess Rogue will have to stay there longer and train her Fire Boxing with Hattori. (8 Hopefully she can catch up to him and learn from where he was.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:29 am
iAnnarrhh
ii_Conan-Kun_ii
iAnnarrhh
ii_Conan-Kun_ii
iAnnarrhh
ii_Conan-Kun_ii

Well, Hattori should be happy with his new nickname. I'm actually curious of his reaction, will he fight back or not; that kind of thing.. it'd be fun if there was a quarrel, then there'd be a reason for her to be around Hattori and annoy him (;

I guess we have to see~

Then I guess Rogue will have to stay there longer and train her Fire Boxing with Hattori. (8 Hopefully she can catch up to him and learn from where he was.

Lol, he is going to get annoyed more, but I'm going to head to bed. I already posted though. NIGHT ^_^  

ii_Conan-Kun_ii

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:29 am
Zero Penetration
Just gotta say it, your new name is pure win mrgreen  
Avatar the Last Airbender: Spirit's Wrath

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games