Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:05 pm
"You're pregnant...with my child?" Damien had approached the main lobby to find Naomi.

"You do not have to worry," Ariel spoke confidently, trying to show her natural demonic pride, "I will raise this child on my own and-"

"I am more than happy to hear you're pregnant," Damien beamed as he approached his ex-mate, "Whether it be boy or girl, I will accept them no matter what as my child. I hope you understand that I cannot be as involved as before, but a life is a life nonetheless."

Leila watched from a distance and rolled her eyes before heading back to her room. She found it empty. Where was Garreth? Though they were mates for life now, it was hard to see him as her partner for all eternity when it just seemed like yesterday he was showing little interest in her. Leila plopped on her hammock bed as she basked in the sunset.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:10 pm
Naomi froze hearing this Penny gave a squeal and ran. Naomi turned her eyes black. "Hypocrite!" She roared. "You accept that woman's baby yet when I ask for us to have one you all but shun the idea "I don't think I have it in me to love another child" Lies!!! All LIES!!!!" Her hand glowed as she raised it to the both of them. Her body started to become stone but the wind still blew against her clothes. Of course this was all at the top of the stairs to the lobby since Naomi got lost trying to find Damien at his office.

Garreth stood in the corner with a smile. "You look sexy in that hammock." He teased going to her side.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:20 pm
"You will calm yourself," Damien easily blockaide Naomi off from reaching them without even moving, "As someone with the blood of a holy angel, you would never understand the intricacies of a demonic born."

"He means I will raise the child as his own without his physical being there," Ariel rubbed her tummy as she looked to Naomi, "It will be his child like the others I have bore him, but he has his own life now and I have my own to tend to. His acceptance comes from a mutual distance."

Damien approached Naomi, not even fearing her little tantrum. He snatched her wrist as he began to slowly consume her life energy, "You will calm yourself down. You're working yourself up in a hormonal rampage."

Leila reached over and grazed her fingers on Garreth's skin. Seeing him there and knowing that he was forever hers felt...exciting and frightening. She had never thought of herself taking a mate like one of the angels, but a temporary partner like the other humans. It scared her to think she would not be considered mostly human. Then again, she was in her human form and wasn't planning on using her abilities anytime soon. This could be something good, right?

She gave a small smile as she tugged on Garreth's arm, "Join me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm
Naomi stared back her eyes and jaw tight as she panted hard. She did the same to him stealing hundreds of years from him in a endless cycle. "I wanted one. Just one. That's it. But I had accepted your reasons, had resolved to live my eternity with you just you. And now this?" Oil slid down her cheeks. "Holy angel. I'm not working myself up I'm seeing the truth, it's not my human blood, it's the delusion that I'm of Holy decent. But I'm not. Weeping Angel's aren't holy. The things I can do, they're nowhere near holy. I. . . can't believe this." She yanked her hand from him breaking it in the process. But she ignored the pain. Knew how to. "Come Penny." Naomi said. "The library awaits us. We are not needed here." She turned and with Penny headed back to the library.
"She could heal herself of that part of her anytime she wants Mr Damien. But she won't, ever because she loves you too much to hurt you like that. I'm going to Isaac if you want to talk to her some more." And Penny ran off to Isaac.

Garreth grinned. "Yes my queen." He growled pulling her too him. He knew she was nervous about it. But she wouldn't regret it. He'd make sure of that.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:48 pm
Damien's temper was slowly growing. He did not want to go off on Naomi, but the way she was acting was far beyond rude! Calmly, he walked to the library where he slammed the door open and slammed it behind him. His demonic form barely showing as he approached Naomi, the demon aura that oozed off him overpowering her own in a toxic affect. Damien snatched Naomi's forearm and forced her to look at him, "Where the hell do you get off at speaking to anyone like that!?"

His aura began to suck out her life energy, taking away at least two hundred years of her life as Damien raised his voice, "Not once did I say that I would raise that child now did I? Ariel knows by now that yes, that is my child and will be treated through my territory as one of my own, but will I be raising it? No! But you don't listen to a God damn word anyone says besides the voices in your head! If you are seeking only a pity group then I'm afraid you are in the wrong area."

He thrusted her away from him as he took a step back, "You have your child, I allowed you to bring it here. If you were even descent or at least polite, I would have considered finding you another child to raise, but at this point you just want to cause a problem with either me or others. I had came to seek you out because of Leila, of all people, told me it was the best thing to do. Not once do I ever question what she tells me, but I'm beginning to think that this might be the first time she may be wrong."

It was as if their souls and auras were bonding as well as he held her. Like he was apart of her body and mind. The sensual feeling about being near him was euphoric. Was this what her half-siblings with their spouses? Was this why they were so sickeningly lovey-dovey with them? For once she could see why they would act so silly around their partners. All she wanted to do was fawn over him, touch him, kiss him, or just be around him. Leila kissed Garreth softly before wrapping her arms around his neck, "I love you, Garreth."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:09 am
Naomi let him push her around let him yell at her. She stared at the ground the whole time. Shamed with her actions. She let jealousy get the better of her. Let her new found voice over take her reason. "I'm sorry." She replied calming down. "I'm sorry I'm so emotional, I'm sorry I embarrass and humiliate you, and I'm sorry I'm jealous because she got to have what I always wanted to have. But I will not apologise for gaining a voice and having a mind of my own. Do you know how many years I spent wishing you would save me from Klaus? He is gone physically but mentally, emotionally, he's in my head. I wanted to scream at him so badly that I was the opposite of what he said I was. Maybe. . . no I won't indulge that thought." She brushed away tears refusing to let them fall to have them manipulate him. Instead she went to her knees before him. "I humbly beg your forgiveness my king. All I can say is that I let my jealous nature get the best of me. And while she's around it will continue to get the best of me. Maybe it's best if I leave. Until the child is born. No. Not maybe." She stood up again pushing her shoulder's back. "I'm sorry I disappoint you. But, I'm not solely to blame for that. A hundred years of torture can break someone. Especially a child who felt like her love abandoned her." She walked passed him. "Stop me if you wish but I want to stop talking before I say something to hurt you." Then she left the library, took Penny from Isaac and left the castle thing to the mountains nearby. she couldn't be there. Couldn't be around the constant reminder of what Damien didn't want. What she always wanted. And she wasn't going to trap him or manipulate him into doing it. Never.

As Naomi left a little imp appeared. "Perfect! Perfect! My plan! It's perfect keep them apart! Stop the prophecy! Master will be so happy~!" It seemed the imp wanted Damien and Naomi to leave each other. It seemed he was the one making sure Naomi's buttons were pushed just right so she wouldn't see reason. "Smegle is so smart~!"

Garreth smiled knowing exactly what she was thinking, feeling, wanting. He held her closer and kissed her back breaking for her to speak before kissing her again. "I love you too Leila. I will always love you."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:37 pm
Damien's temper reared. If he was not allowed to keep his happiness, then no one could. The nearest room he found was Leila's storming in and sending a wave of energy towards Garreth that had the angel slammed against the wall. When Leila went between her brother and Garreth, Damien barked, "You will end this little thing with this pathetic excuse for a being and remain focused on your role that I gave you. This is not some sort of leisure game that you can take some sort of partner with."

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" Leila yelled at the top of her lungs, "Who the hell gave you dictatorship?! Gabriel!"

In an instant, Gabriel appeared with his sword ready for a fight at the sound of Leila's command. Leila had him lower his weapon as she neared Damien, "You are going to tell me what the hell has gotten over you or i'll have Gabriel suck it out of you."

"Bad choice of words..." Gabriel commented dryly.

Damien growled before answered, "Ariel is pregnant, I merely said I would accept the child and Naomi just left. I got Ariel pregnant before I reunited with Naomi."

"So she just left?" Leila seemed confused, "You stupid jerk! Why didn't you go after her?!"

"I have a dimension to run!" Damien yelled, which was the most wrong decision he had ever made.

Leila's fury raised to a new level. She would let other people yell at her, scream at her, and maybe call her names, but from her brothers? Never acceptable. Leila balled her fist, focusing all of her explosive rage into her fist and punched Damien's face that sent him flying through the walls and caused a small explosion. When he landed outside, Leila casually made her way to the last hole where she stuck her head out to see Damien trying to pick himself off the ground. She then stated, "I'm going after her if you're going to sit on your a** and feel sorry for yourself. You know what you need to do."

Leila went back to the room where she healed Garreth quickly, "C'mon, you're going to be carrying me so we can find Naomi and stick with her so she's safe."

"I'll go too," Gabriel joined them, "Since when did you stop using your wings?"

"Since I realized that i'd rather stay closer to human," Leila shrugged, "I have the abilities, I know how to use them, and I feel more comfortable being more human. So, that's what i'm going to do."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:33 pm
When she knew she was alone with just Penny, Naomi sat hiding herself and her aura so not even the best Arch angel or the Demon King could find her, then let herself cry. Penny was scared. Her child mind couldn't understand what was going on. She didn't know how to handle it when her guardian was breaking down. "You~!" A grotesque imp purred moving closer to Naomi. "You are the one master wants separate from the Demon King you, will bare the child that destroys the world!"
"Leave mother alone!" Penny growled standing between the imp and her petrified guardian. "Or else!"
"Or else what?" The imp purred. Penny smirked sensing Angel energy nearby.
"Or else, I'll light up my aura so Leila and Gabriel will find us!" The imp however, decided to call on Penny bluff, which wasn't a bluff and moved closer, Penny took a deep breath and then screamed using the sound waves to magnify her aura and paralyzing the imp where it lay.

Garreth felt like his whole body was taring apart. It didn't take him long to leech energy from Damien though. Dirty as it was it was enough to heal him up. "Wait. . . You let Naomi go?" He asked. He wanted to rage. This man didn't understand anything! Didn't want to. He opened his mouth to hurl more abuse but Leila did it for him then demanded he carry her. He let her heal the cuts and bruises he deemed were a waste of energy then pecked her cheek. "I'm proud of you." He whispered softly in her ear picking her up and flying with Gabriel in the general direction of Naomi's path. He couldn't sense either girl and was about to open his mouth to ask if either mate or master could sense them when he heard a scream and felt Penny calling out to them and guided them to the entrance of a cave where Penny was busy leeching time energy from a horrid looking imp.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:06 am
"Filthy beast!" Leila yelled as she focused her explosive energy in her foot, running towards the imp once Garreth got them to Penny and kicked the imp that had it implode from the inside.

It had Ellyone's aura near it's own. Leila felt a small burst of anger rush through her. No matter how far she could run or hide it seemed Ellyone would forever haunt her existence. She turned to Garreth and Gabriel, "What the hell was that thing?"

"Ellyone's servant," Gabriel answered as he approached Leila and Penny, "A vile creature, but a loyal one. She must have sent him spying. Where's Naomi, Penny?"

Ariel finished packing the last bag that she wanted to take with her before having it teleport to her next destination. Damien stood outside her bedroom with his arms loosely crossed. She turned and approached him with a forlorn smile, "You will always be one of my closest friends, even if your mate is sending me away from my own home."

"She's a volatile one," Damien smirked somewhat, his cheek still red and swollen slightly from Leila's punch, "But this is what she wants."

"Just let me know if you two decide to go somewhere else. I would like to stay in my family home once in awhile when you two are away," Ariel looked sadly at the old paintings and pictures of her and her children on the walls, "Please don't let her erase me from this home."

"She will grow in time to accept you as a friend," Damien tried to make this as easy and swift as possible, "After you have the baby."

Ariel gave a small nod before walking towards the door, "Ami and Isaac can stay as long as they behave. If they act up, please send them straight to me."

"As you wish," Damien walked her out to the front door, but saw she had already disappeared.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:31 pm
Penny opened her mouth to say something when a stone in the back spoke. "That wasn't mother's servant. She killed it long ago." Penny sighed looking sad.
"She is over there. I've tried, but, she won't return to flesh. I don't know what happened but he must've hurt her bad."

Garreth felt his heart bleed for the young girl. He too knew the imp was not Ellyone's just disguised to further separate parent and child. He could scent the real master when the thing turned into dust. Klaus, seems the thing was sent before Klaus was banished. Or maybe Ezra sent him as revenge. He didn't know. But he worried about Naomi. Her mind was delicate enough as it was. With Damien not understanding, seeming not to care. . .

Isaac didn't spare his father a backward glance as he left the foyer. First chance he got he was going to find Naomi and fix whatever his father had screwed up. He knew they were prefect for each other and, if he had too, to make them happy he'd kill all his siblings to make room in his father's heart for Naomi's children. . . Yeah even to him that thought sounded psychotic.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:58 pm
Leila didn't say anything as she went over and sat besides Naomi's stone statue. One of the best things about not having that much angel blood in her was no longer being able to turn to stone. She could easily sense that her own weeping angel blood was diminishing, it must've been from Damien granting her more demonic abilities. Leila could feel and sense the tension in the air, but had no words of comfort. All she had was her alliance to Naomi, knowing the younger needed and wanted comfort by only one person who was unwilling to give it. Perhaps Damien was not that much different from Demi after all.

"I can't sense Ariel anymore," Gabreil mentioned, "Damien must've made her leave. At least you can go back now and not have to see her pregnancy anymore."

Damien could see the look of anger in Isaac's aura as his son left. Isaac was one of the few who became a little too...emotional..if he feels something didn't go the right way. It must've come from Ariel's side of the family because most of the other children he had kept to their own business and lifestyles. Ami, who sat playing video games in a different room, was one of the others who didn't really pay that much attention to her parents' relationship status.

The Demon King turned and went back to his office. Eventually Naomi would have to return since Ariel left. That is what his mate wanted, correct? Damien paused. No, she wanted to pump out his babies, but that wouldn't be happening. Damien continued to his office.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:14 pm
The statue moved a little putting her head on Leila's shoulder. It didn't speak but Garreth was at the ready in case Naomi did something hostile. Though he knew she wouldn't.

"Naomi!" Isaac cried at the entrance to the cave. Naomi hissed and put her half sister between him and her. Naomi didn't want to be around anything that belonged to Damien. Not any more. She just wanted to be left alone, if she stayed in her stone form long enough being half human, she'd freeze this way forever.

Garreth grabbed the demon prince by the neck, his eyes flashing black. "Stay the hell away from her!" He growled throwing the Demon back. "This is none of your concern!"

"My father is the one to blame not me! Let me pass I want to be there for my friend." Isaac spat back. "I'm nothing like my father!" Garreth turned his head to Leila who hadn't been moved from between the two men and Naomi.
"She doesn't want to see you right now anyway. But if my mate says you can stay, you can." He hoped his mate would turn the boy away. Hoped.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:22 pm
Her heart went to her brother and nephew. She would never turn her back on either of them, but she could emphasize with Naomi's situation. Leila felt the stone hands cling to her clothes and Naomi's stone head resting on her back. She looked to Isaac, "Go home to your father. None of us will know the reasons between Damien and Naomi, and it should be that way. We're only here for support, not to start a fight."

Gabriel could see the restraint Leila was putting herself through. She would always side with Damien, but seeing her attempting to support Naomi was giving him a sense of pride in his sister. He still feared about her prophecy, that she would cause an unbearable storm between Naomi and Damien. Could this be the beginning stages? Gabriel shook that thought from his head, it couldn't be. He then spoke, "Naomi, staying in your stone form will only make matters worse. Would you really rather stay in stone forever than just be with Damien?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:29 pm
Garreth glared at Isaac as both men seemed to grow a little taller. "You heard my woman, geet!" He growled.

Isaac ignored him and looked over to Gabriel. They had it all wrong, She was upset with Damien because she felt by moving on he'd given up on a future with her and that attempting to have one now was insulting and hurtful. "She feels like she's a lesser person, like she's not his mate." Isaac piped up.

"I thought she said go home." Garreth growled at Isaac.

"And I said no, she's my friend. And she's hurting because a guy hurt her feelings and isn't even going to try to fix it. Or compromise. Isn't that what mating and all that is about? I mean seriously I'd treat Naomi better if she was mine-" A rock hit him in the head followed by another hiss from Naomi.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:43 pm
"Just because he doesn't want kids doesn't mean you're not his mate," Leila spoke gently to Naomi, "You're in the same boat with Garreth and I. I understand Damien's desire to not want kids anymore. But look at Garreth, I know that's what he wants too but he's just happy that we're together. You have to understand that sometimes we all don't get to have what we want because it will make us happy."

"Obviously you're not Naomi's mate," Gabriel looked over at Isaac slightly annoyed, "But like Leila said, it's really none of our business what goes on between Naomi and Damien. And having an eternal mate is not about compromising or having thousands of kids. It's about spending a lifetime with someone you love because you want to, not because of conditions you put them under."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games