Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:24 am
Anya's anger flickered as her eyes narrowed on Emma, "You come to my court and speak ill of me after I risk everything to save Oscar? And you are one to talk. I have sent you thousands of letters and trinkets to offer peace, all of which were sent back to me. How can you talk of peace when you've denied peace with me from the start?"

Her people, lycan and vampires alike, agreed with Anya as they glared at Emma. Some even laughed at her attire, seeing Emma was trying to be 'super scary monster' again. Alexei flinched winced when Emma had touched him and just remained cold after she finished. She had taken his father's crown, of course he wasn't going to like her because that meant she would, in the end, just take it from him.

"You have a lot of nerve coming here, Joker Princess," Katya purred as she approached the two, "The people here will kill you if you touch her, so you might want to watch your step. Besides, you stink of wet dog. You might pass on that stench to Anya."

"Enough," Anya's voiced boomed, causing all to be silent as she stood and looked to Emma, "I will consider what you have to say, but I-"

She caught Conrad's scent. Anya turned to see him standing at the broken door way in the same room she had left him in. Katya said he had gone? Turning her attention to Katya, she asked, "You said he had left?"

"Perhaps he was just misplaced," Katya shrugged, "Your palace is much bigger than his, it's easy to get lost."

Anya could see through Katya's lie, but she was more pleased to see Conrad did not abandon her again. She turned back to Emma, "I will consider what you have to say after I convene with my husband about it. Until then, please do not harm or kill my people and join them in their feast. Katya, please show Queen Emmaline where to find a drink."

Without hesitation, Anya calmly walked over to Conrad and led him up to her room. She locked the door behind them as she took of her ornate crown, "I trust my sister's judgement is in the right place, but I fear that Emma will try to take everything that is mine. Conrad, I have gone through hell to where I am now. My people are all happy, my son has everything he will ever need, and I am where I should be. If what Emma says is true, that the same person attacked Oscar like they did you, then none of us are safe."

Anya sighed as she looked out the window, "I wanted my kingdom to bring peace and prosperity without the means of blood or war, but no one is leaving me much choice. Answer me this, is it worth risking everything to trust in Emma? I know you will say yes because she is your daughter. You will think about your answer before speaking."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:34 pm
Emma frowned and squinted at Katya as if she were squinting at a bug. She seemed to be considering something. Slowly. She turned her head to Alexei. He didn't like what she did. But she meant what she said. Until Alexei was old enough she would rule. However, if Anya was silly enough to say Katya was heir to this throne instead of Alexei. . . Emma would have to change that. Her eyes scanned the lycans and she frowned. How could they stand to be in the same room as the women would tried to slaughter them? Emma was supposed to be their hero. The one who ended the war. And here they were laughing at her?! Anger burned like a tiny ember in her gut. Something didn't sit right with her. And she couldn't put her finger on it.

"Considering your sister locked me in here to starve to death. You should trust Emma instead of her." Conrad replied. "And, personally. Emma would never ignore you. No matter what. I managed to get a hold of that letter she sent you and it's not her hand writing, it's enough to look convincing if they got it from say. . . that textbook you tried to send her. But her hand writing has changed dramatically from that time." He sighed. "If she wants to talk to you then I suggest do it my love. And I suggest not telling your twin what Emma says. I know that sounds bad, not telling your sister. But, what happens if Katya's the one doing this? Or a servant? Or even worse a member of that terrorist organisation? Think about it, if Katya's around you someone like a lady's maid of her's might be around too feeding information." He cupped his wife's cheek. "I'm thinking of you and Emma first, that's what a good husband, a good parent does." He smiled. "And now that I have you back I'd never abandon you. No matter what Katya says."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:50 am
"You would hardly starve," Anya stood up, caressing Conrad's cheek, "Natural borns take years to starve, and you just been sated with blood when I had the others take you out of your box."

But back to the other matter. Anya pinched her chin as she went into a deeper thought. She wasn't blind to her sister's doing like the others believed her to be. What they failed to understand was that Anya was watching this, fixing the little things Katya would do. For now, she had to keep her sister nearby to watch what was going on. If Katya were thrown out, then how would Anya be able to know what her sister was plotting?

"I have to keep my enemies closer," Anya murmured to herself, which was why she wanted Conrad back at her court, "So that I will foresee the next move. Katya is not the biggest threat to me, if anything her actions are towards you and Emma. As long as she doesn't try to kill either of you again. I will talk with my sister and set a few points across, but she is my adviser and will be part of my discussion with Emma. You may see that as you like, but you are here as the father of my child and my husband. Go enjoy the festivities with the others and you can see Emma later if she decides to stay."

Anya patted Conrad's cheek before leaving the room and back to the dining hall where Emma seemed to have been alienated by the others. She seemed angry and confused, Anya could see why. None of the many lycans that were in her court accepted Emma as their hero or savior. If anything, they saw her as more of a nuisance and a torment than anything else. Anya walked over to Emma and had her follow her to a separate room. Katya tried to follow, but Anya turned and smiled, "Please look after my son while I talk with Queen Emma, sister. We will meet with the other advisers afterwards to discuss what is best for my people."

"Understood," Katya nodded slightly, spitting at Emma's feet before walking off.

Anya shut the door behind them and walked to the center of the small disclosed room, "You have my full attention, what is it that you want to explain to me?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:01 pm
Emma sighed. Calming herself. Remembering the letter she wrote that Anya obviously never got. "Dear Anya," She began. "I know things between us lately have been. . . tense, to put it lightly. But, I want to make things better, I won't begin to understand why you had warred against my friends, my people but I forgave you the moment it started. And that is past. What I wanted. . . What I always will want, is to be your friend. I don't like fighting with you. I don't like fighting at all any more really. It's not something that ends well for me." Emma wrapped her arms around her body. "Oscar misses you terribly. He. . ." She smiled. "He wants you to be his best. . .um. . . Lady. . . At our wedding. We still love you Anya, we both will always love you. My father's gone missing on route to you, we believe it's the terrorists who tried to revolt before. They call themselves the X or something. Please. . . I need your help.

Your friend Emma." She sighed and finally looked up. Her eyes glassed with tears. "I sent that letter several times and received no reply. At first. . . At first I thought they got to you, to your people. But I couldn't leave to find out because Oscar had been targeted next. I was so scared, I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to leave him. I always wanted peace with you."

Conrad smiled softly but it was gone when Anya left. Katya was right, he wasn't King any more. He was nothing. Which meant he was subject to Anya's whim and if she got too angry couldn't retaliate. Not if he wanted to live. Dangerous position he was in. But them too. He got everything he needed to survive from his father. And gods be damned if he was going to let his wife and her psychotic sister, who made Emma's episodes look tame, dictate his life and threaten it. He could push her out. And become prince of this land through marriage then work on taking his throne back from Emma. God's only knew what she had done to it.

Nyssa paced a groove into the ground biting a quickly healing nail. The Queen had been gone a long time. . . "Calm Nyssa." Sebastian snapped. The twins had grown a whole lot again. No longer looking like pre schooler's but older Elementary school, like fourth grade. "I can't help it young prince." Nyssa mewed. "I'm worried for your mother." Sebastian smirked softly. He knew from their link she was fine. If she lost control, grandpa was there to stop her. At least. . . That's what Sebastian hoped.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:18 pm
Anya wanted to keep her cold demeanor with Emma, but seeing her tear up melted all the animosity she felt for the hybrid. She neared Emma and pulled her into a soft embrace, feeling her own shoulders shudder as she felt the urge to cry as well. After a few moments, Anya pulled away and murmured, "That is all I had ever wanted, I sent countless letters begging for peace, and when they were sent back to me I had thought that you had fully abandoned me. I am glad to see I am wrong."

She wiped her tears away and took a breath to calm herself, "I know now Katya is deceiving me to keep us enemies. But first things first, we need to focus on our shared enemy. The revolutionist want to have us killed to take away the royal leadership. Instead of going on a killing spree, we need to figure out how to reason with them as best as possible."

"Aunt Katya," Alexei spoke, passed his toddler stages and now onto early childhood, "Where is Momma?"

"Speaking with dogs," Katya shrugged as she sipped her blood in Katya's throne, then her eyes narrowed on Alexei, "You do know what happens when you get older, right?"

"Yes," Alexei nodded, "I will become king."

"Unless your half-sister takes it from you," Katya smirked as she gave the kid a cup of the blood she drank, "She took it from your father, she will take it from you. Right now, she wants to take your mother's throne too."

Alexei remained quiet as he drank his blood. He didn't think Emma would take his mother's throne, but he worried that she would take his own. She was much older and was already popular in her court. Katya noticed and patted her nephew's head, "Don't worry so much, kid. You know your mom won't let Emma take your crown away from you."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:29 pm
"There's something else I need your help with too. . . as a mother and my best friend." Emma said holding Anya a moment longer. "I was attacked by a pack alpha during the war, and I. . ." Emma bit her lip hard. "I didn't know it at the time since it was only that one night but, I was pregnant, with Oscar's baby, until that time, a stake his here." She held a spot on her left near her hip. "I felt more agony there than the rest of my body. I wasn't sure but ever since even with Oscar around I felt. . . sad, for no reason. I tried to distract myself, building a protected village for the lycans, helping my staff build better living quarters but every night I felt empty. I realised then that I must have been pregnant and that somewhere I miscarried. I knew it wasn't Liam's I'd had my cycle a few times before we separated, so I knew it was Oscar's, which makes it hurt more." She bit her lip again. "What do I do?" More tears. "There's no way to tell now, but the emotions, the pent up anger, I was losing control so quickly, I . . . I tried to reach out to you but Katya was there and I don't trust her like I do you."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:45 pm
"Katya wouldn't know how to do this," Anya replied, her eyes downcasted, "We were both trained only to survive, i'm the only one with true emotions because of her insistence for me to join the court system."

Anya looked to Emma's belly. Her hand instinctively went to the larger lump on her abdomen. What if she lost her twins? Just the thought of it made her heart break and caused the twins to move slightly to make their mother happy. Anya then spoke, "I am sorry for your loss, a mother should never lose a child even if the child isn't born. If there weren't any other internal injuries perhaps you could sire Oscar more children."

There was a small knock at the door. Anya went over and opened it slightly to see one of her new ladies in waiting curtsy to her, "My Queen, as for your request, they were found."

The lady handed Anya the many letters that Emma had sent. They were all hidden in Katya's bedroom. Anya sighed as she skimmed through the envelopes as she neared Emma, "You won't have to worry about my sister any longer. I will deal with that problem personally. We should go back to my court and announce the threat of the revolutionists. Emma, please visit with your father before you leave for your court. Once you return to your court, I will wait a day or two to do a few other things before we go about the terrorists."

She could sense that Conrad would not be pleased without a title. He felt vulnerable as she had done when she was not crowned Queen soon after their marriage. It was a scary feeling to know she was subjected to his rule without any say herself, so she understood he felt the same worry. The best thing she could do was give him a small title that would give him some security as long as it did not surpass her own. Besides, she made this court herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:00 pm
Emma nodded using a tissue to wipe away her tears. Her body had completely healed but her emotion wouldn't. She looked at the pile and frowned. "That's not right." She thumbed through it and frowned. "Where's the box of babushki dolls Scarlette made you?" Emma frowned. "Oh never mind," She laughed. "I left them in her craft room. I'll bring them next time." She smiled softly and followed Anya out to her father and ran into his arms. Conrad smiled. But he noticed more now that Emma had hidden sadness and held his daughter tighter. "How's the kingdom?" He asked in the old tongue.
"Thriving. Apparently there was money you weren't even aware of," Emma sounded happy bit the emotion didn't reach her eyes and he knew, he knew that look, Anya had it and Evelyn had it a year before Emma was born. "Oh Milaya." He breathed holding her closer. "I've found Alexei want to tell him?" Emma nodded and let her father take her to her little brother. "Hey there little man," Conrad purred taking his son in his arms ignoring Katya. Emma has something to tell you." Emma smiled at him softly and took his hand.
But she couldn't. She couldn't be around him. Her heart raced abusively in her chest and she found it hard to breathe. "Dad, I. . .I have to go." She said turning and leaving. A lycan glared at her mouthing traitor at her and she stopped. He was from Derrick's pack. anger boiled behind her cold eyes. She gave a sigh then continued to leave giving Anya a hug and said a tiny bit loudly. "I need to get back. Oscar needs me. And given recent events it's not safe for me to be too far from my mate." She hugged her best friend and left the castle waiting until she was at the faery separating Russia from Alaska before she burst into tears. The attack on her still rocked her and the pain she felt still haunted her. She had to compose herself before returning to Oscar or he'd know something was wrong.

Conrad opened his mouth to stop her but she disappeared. "Well that was odd even for her." He mused. "What she was going to say was, she wanted you to go back and attend a ceremony where she crowns you heir. And you'll get to see Scarlette and Sebastian again wouldn't that be lovely?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:15 pm
"Unless she plans on having Alexei be a joint king to her kingdom and my own, I had already made plans to make Alexei the heir to my own," Anya approached her husband and son, "Seeing how our son is a direct link from us, it is only right that he is king here and Emma could have her children be her heirs."

"Or he could be king there and the twins could have joint ruling here," Katya pointed out, "That way you have more say over both kingdoms."

"Then there won't be a reason to give the true heirs their well-deserved right," Anya spoke rather coldly, "Katya, I would like to talk to you in private later as well."

She then turned to Conrad, seeing the distrust in his eyes, "Conrad, we should head to bed soon. The sun will shortly be rising."

After having Alexei tucked in bed in his own room, and guards keeping watch just in case, Anya led Conrad to her bedroom. She took off her dress and placed her crown on her vanity before turning to Conrad, "I know how you feel about how things are now. You feel vulnerable and as if you have no say. This isn't supposed to be a punishment for you, if anything it was just how things worked out."

She took off her corset and pulled on a short nightdress, then sat on the bed facing Conrad, "I can give you the title as Reagent of my court seeing as how you are my husband. It's not the same as King, but it's better than having the same title as my sister."

Anya pulled the sheets over her, "Would that make you happier?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:31 pm
"It would make me feel safer yes, but I am happy right now." He watched her get dressed with a grin then after stripping down slipped into the bed with her and held her close. His hand on her belly. "I'm happy to see you and Emma back to your friendship. I'm sure she missed you." He pressed a kiss to her cheek. "And maybe, when you're up for it, when the twins are weaned we could have some adult play time?" He smirked still rubbing the bump.

Emma had walked from Alaska to Canada in less than three hours. She didn't remember most of the walk. Just that she landed from the Faery and was now half way to the US boarder. By the time she got home the sun was at three pm. She entered the castle back to her old smiling self hugged her twins who'd stay up way too late then after attending a few things went to see how Oscar was doing to find him sleeping adorably in their bed and snuggled at his side letting the lack of blood take her into a long dreamless sleep.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:34 pm
Anya woke early and tied her silk robe around herself to leave the room. It was still daylight outside, but she needed to talk to Katya before anyone else got up. Sneaking to her sister's room, she found that Katya was already awake and primping herself for the day. Katya smiled and turned, "Well good afternoon, Anya. I didn't know you were an early riser too."

"I actually enjoy my sleep, but I have some important matters to discuss with you," Anya shut and locked the door behind her, "It's about-"

"Me hiding the letters and locking Conrad in a room, then lying about how he left?" Katya raised a brow, "I already know."

Anya hesitated as she watched her sister turn and began to brush her hair. She neared Katya as she continued, "I know you don't trust them, but it's in the best interest of my people to keep them on good terms."

"You don't have to be on good terms with them anymore," Katya stood, perfuming herself, "We have all that we wanted. You're Queen, I am the mistress of a grand nobleman, and you have the son you've always wanted plus the twins. Just leave Conrad, send him back to his pigsty he called a castle, and it's all done."

"I wish for you to love someone like I love Conrad," Anya sighed, causing Katya to turn and be a little surprised, "Then you'd see it's not as easy as it sounds. I want Conrad to stay here with me because I love him. And I'd love it if Oscar was here again too, but he's with Emma so I can understand that he has to stay there. But, what I'm trying to explain is that there won't be anymore feuding, Katya. Technically, you are his sister-in-law and are family now."

Katya pouted before sitting back down in her chair. Anya crossed her arms as she spoke sternly, "There will be no more of this, Katya. As your Queen, I order you to take what we already have. You have a palace to live in and your sister is the Queen, what more could you want?"

Anya watched as Katya stood and nodded slightly. Katya then looked to Anya as her eyes softened, "I am only looking out for you, sister. They have hurt you before and I don't want them to do it again."

"Conrad won't be hurting me again," Anya responded as she held her sister, "Now that I am Queen and he is simply my husband, he has no power here. And Emma has no say because she is Queen of her own people. I am free from tyranny's hold as you are too."

Liam remained awake as he made sure his pack all came back to Emma's castle. They had all gone into hiding, except Isolde. She stood by Liam's side as they looked over at the sleeping back that returned from their long journey back. Placing her head against his shoulder, Isolde then asked, "How are you, Liam?"

"Tired, and-"

"I mean here," she poked at his heart, "How is this?"

Honestly, he felt better. He was no longer angry at Emma and Oscar. All he wanted was to see his kids when they wanted to see him. Plus his pack too, he wanted his pack back. Liam then answered, "It's healed."

Isolde smiled as she took his hand into her own, "Liam, I know I'm just your Beta, but I want you to know-"

Liam silenced her with a long kiss. To feel this type of love was new to him. There wasn't any rushing or making rash decisions, or even anything at stake. It was the simple kind of love two people grew into after going through so much together. Liam slowly pulled away, Isolde looked surprised at his forwardness before she leaned back into him to continue their kiss.

"You were in bad shape, Oscar," Crystal murmured as she rubbed the salve on Oscar's flesh as he sat topless in front of her.

"Thanks for the quick fix," Oscar wasn't too comfortable being around her still, but her salve was making the pain go away.

He could still her soul attached to his own. It was no longer as strong, it was more of a bother than anything else. Crystal finished and watched as Oscar pulled his shirt back on, "Do you ever think about it?"

Oscar hesitated, knowing what her question meant. He shook his head, "What happened then was a way to get rid of stress. Don't read into it."

He didn't have to turn to know that he had hurt her feelings. Girls were always too sentimental. Oscar scratched the back of his head as he turned, "Look, we're passed that, right? We can be friends now so things won't be so awkward."

Crystal gave a soft nod before looking away, "Yeah, we can stay friends."

"Good," Oscar beamed before heading off to his office to continue work.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:44 pm
Nyssa had Emma up early. There had been an accident on the building sight. Emma was needed so she rushed to he aid of the Lycans helping where needed and healing where needed. They worked the rest of the day and most of the night to finish the village. Emma turned to Kyla who bowed. "Tell your alpha his village is ready for he and your pack to move in. The other packs have staked claim on other parts and I have a treaty stating none will harm the other." Kyle nodded then gave a hug to Emma and left her. She was alone again. And a failure.

Nyssa had noticed her mistress was acting strange. It wasn't like her to be sad. And Nyssa didn't know what to do. Didn't know how to help. She knew one person who might be able to. . . he definitely could. She dashed off to Oscar's office and knocked waiting to be allowed in before bowing. "My Lord." She said rising. "I have a question, about the queen," She took a breathe. "How does one deal with her when she cries?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:52 pm
"Give her a chocolate ice cream cone with blood as the syrup," Oscar finished signing the last of the paperwork that gave Anya free reign with his crown.

He probably should be resentful that Anya had taken his crown by popularity, but he was surprised he was okay with the change. Oscar got up from his desk that he would no longer need and went to find Emma crying by herself. Ever since she had left, a part of her was missing. This is when he needed Anya the most. There was only so much sympathy he could give until his cold charms would return. Oscar went over to Emma and pulled her into a tight embrace, "Is it that time of the month, sweetheart?"

Once Anya left her sister's room, she was quickly dressed and back to working. Besides doing her maternal duties and getting her son ready for his private tutor, she was escorted all over the palace to sign treaties, meet with foreign leaders, attending to the new patrons in her court, discussing new policies and old policies with the groups that helped run the palace, and finally sat down on her throne to be present with portraits of princesses and elite daughters for Alexei to be betrothed to.

"No, not that one. Her hips are too wide, she'd crush my son," Anya waved the first portrait away, "That one is hideous! I will not have unseemly grandchildren."

The third portrait was then presented to Anya, "I see...well, how well versed is she?"

"She is fluent in 40 of the major languages with their dialects and is planned to have a private education until her wedding day," the presenter explained.

"I'll keep her on the maybe list," Anya wrote down the girl's name on a notebook.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:06 pm
Conrad had a letter slipped into his pocket but he didn't know by whom. But the old language. . . it was in the old language. He knew none here were old enough to read it but once he read it figured out who's hand writing it was he burned the letter and left the room unable to stomach that his wife was selling off their son like this. And he had no power. "We could give you your crown back." He heard someone whisper in the old tongue when he was alone.
"I know who you are, I know what you stand for and I know that's a lie, if I wanted I'd drag you before my wife and-"
"Why haven't you then?"
"Because, I don't want her to see how her actions anger me. I'd already told her when I was king how things with out son would be, if she does this, he will lose claim to his crown." Conrad sighed. He'd written in his will, he knew Emma had read it, that if Alexei married a woman arranged by his mother he would lose claim to the throne and Emma would become heir again. He thought he'd made it clear. . . "You know what? I'm not feeling generous tonight." He grabbed the lycan by the throat and dragged him before Anya. Tossing him to his feet. "This man, is part of the X he's planning on over throwing you my love." He said eyes narrowed.
The lycan spat at Anya. "I'll never forgive what you did to my mate!" He roared. "NEVER!!" Conrad put his boot on the Lycan's back.
"Reason or not what you're planning is treason. What would you have me do darling?"

Emma hugged Oscar back just as tight. She tried to speak but she was so pent up on emotion at first she couldn't. When she could she kept repeating over and over, "I failed. . . I failed I couldn't. . . I'm sorry."
Nyssa stood in the back ground making sure the couple were left in peace. She'd taken over wedding planning since she knew what Emma had wanted. All that was left was a date to set, but with Emma like this. She didn't know what date it would be.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:17 pm
"I will let the other lycans of my court speak," Anya had the portraits taken back as a large group of lycans approached.

A young female glowered at the lycan, "Queen Anya has been forgiven. My family were killed by her hands, but she has showed her desire for forgiveness by giving all of us a new life. Her rule is based on turning the other cheek and showing your enemies that there is life after a death."

"If you have no desire to remain here, then go," an adult male lycan growled, "We chose to stay here because Emma's court is batshit crazy. But we've made our alliances with the stronger leader and someone who can hold their own. Don't like it? Leave."

"As you can see, i've given the other lycans reason enough to trust me and the grave mistake I had made," Anya rose, grasping her gold scepter as she neared her husband, "You may release him outside after he has been served a hot meal. All that I ask is that no one is hurt or killed in this court."

"Shh," Oscar murmured.

He didn't want to know what she failed on. Oscar then whispered to her, "You have reasons you don't want to tell me, and I respect them. Whatever has happened, let it out and don't bring it up. Soon, it will pass and other things will come up."

It wasn't time yet anyways. They needed to get married first and get her twins in the lineage as the next heirs to her throne instead of Anya's son.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games