Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:46 pm
MDaylus

Loki was starting to fade again but obviously trying to stay awake as he had been asked. "Yeah?" Loki questioned softly when Tony moved his hand from his chest to his cheek. He barely responded to the kiss smiling a bit when the man said he could have ice cream when he woke. "Ice cream is good but Thor is not allowed to have it, its mine." Loki stated sleepily when the medicine was injected.

"We need to get Thor up here, we need to ask him about this. There is no way someone didn't see Loki like this if hes had this happen before. If anyone it would have been his mother or Thor, but I wonder how he survived with the way some of these look." Natasha said pointing out a few of the spots Bruce had circled. "What exactly was going on Tony? We could hear but not see."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:48 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony laughed softly at Loki’s words. “Of course not.” He said softly. “I would never give him your ice cream.” He said gently, resting his forehead against Loki’s carefully. “Loki….tell me you love me.” He said gently, trying to keep Loki focused, but also needing to hear it from the god after the stress of the day so far. As soon as he got his response, Tony kissed his forehead and softly stroked his hair. “Go to sleep Lo….you’re safe now, I promise.” He said gently. Continuing to stroke his hair, he ignored the others until Loki was fully asleep. Finally sitting up straight, he looked over to them, holding Loki’s hand and not moving away from him. In that moment his anger drained from him. He still wanted to kill sif and Fandral, but he wouldn’t leave Loki’s side, not with him in this condition and the weight of worry weighed heavily on him, making his age more apparent than ever. He was so tired of being unable to help those he loved, of failing them, like he’d failed to protect Loki today despite his promises that he would. And here Loki was injured again and we was walking away with no injury…..why did the world always make that happen to him? “What do you mean Nat?” he asked slowly.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:16 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at Tony when the man assured him he wouldn't give the man give his ice cream to Thor. Confusion crossed the god's face when the man asked him to tell him he loved him. "I love you." Loki assured. Smiling when Tony seemed to be pleased about him having said that. He closed his eyes when the man said that he could finally go to sleep. Soon he was asleep hand still clutching Tony's despite the other falling to the bed.

Clint released Loki as the god fell asleep and moved to look at the CT scan and gave a whistle. "I mean that Loki must have had similar symptoms as these if not the same. There is no way he could have hid it everytime. Someone must have seen him confused and sick. I figure Thor ir his mother. I dont know how well Odin will believe the scan but if we explain what it means and someone Odin trusts has some memory of Loki acting like this it might start laying the ground. We can trap Sif like that, she's done it so there must be some way to trace magic. We need Thor for that, to get Odin and find out if someone has seen loki like this." Natasha explained. She looked pondering over at the god. "I bet his magic helped him heal it like the medicine Bruce gave him. He doesn't have it now with the jammer on, but don't you dare turn it off, Sif can't reach him here with it on and we can take care of healing the damage even if it might take a little longer." Natasha continued.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:45 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony listened and slowly nodded. “I guess so….but how are we going to get Thor here without Sif and Fandral tagging along or alerting them of our place? I mean it’s already pretty conspicuous that as soon as Loki and I were in any form of danger the three of you disappeared.” He said slowly. Looking back to Loki as he slept Tony shook his head. “I was an idiot for leaving him alone….” He mumbled. He was clearly starting to beat himself up over this again.

It was that moment when Fury stepped through the door, obviously angry and puffed up to yell, but seeing Tony hovering protectively over Loki, he thought better and crossed his arms, looking over the people in the room. “Somebody care to explain to me exactly what’s going on here?” he asked tensely, his eye falling to Clint and Natasha as he spoke, not wanting to push Bruce’s buttons and not really wanting to invite Tony to speak more than he already did. “First I get Mr. Stark’s ex-girlfriend dropped off and she begins commandeering my men and planes for her meetings and plans, and now I get the one person on the face of this planet I never wanted to see again, let alone have on my ship, brought right in. Do any of you understand the concept of secret?”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:03 pm
MDaylus

"We've got to figure out some way. Unless you've got a away of getting a hold of Odin yourself." Natasha argued. "You couldn't have known they would do this Tony, loki didn't even know they could. Its not your fault." Natasha prided when Tony began to beat himself up. However she was quickly distracted by Fury entering. "The tower is not a safe location currently sir, there are two people Thor's companions, one of them has magic and has caused Loki's condition. Besides sir I doubt that he will remember how to get here, he's got a concussion sir." Natasha answered.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:18 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fury tilted his head ever so slightly at Natasha’s words, his expression somewhere between questioning and not caring. Looking back to Tony, who’d barely given him a glance, he stepped closer to the bed. Looking over the sleeping god, he then turned and walked over to Bruce, taking a look at the scans he had in his hands. “So you thought it wise to bring whatever feud these people have onto SHIELD’s head?” he asked, noting the concussion marks. “Are these companions of Thor’s aware that Loki is here? And does Thor know about this feud?” he continued, looking to his agents again.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:25 pm
MDaylus

Natasha watched her boss as the man contemplated her words. "Thor is the only one that can fly as far as I am aware and Tony built a jammer for magic. So no, they can not reach the hellicarrier and Thor for the moment is unaware where Loki is. He has Jane to distract him. Natasha stated.

"Nat, Jane. We can tell Jane and she would tell Thor or she might know how to get ahold of Odin." Clint spoke up.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:02 am
Alikia Tsuki

Fury looked sharply at Clint as he spoke. “You’re just planning on bringing the whole of Asgard down on this ship aren’t you?” he asked tightly. Pinching the bridge of his nose, he was silent for a moment, trying to keep from yelling while there was someone injured and asleep in the room, especially considering the fact that Tony would probably jump down his throat. “Do what you think you need to, but I want them spending as little time as humanly possible on this ship, understood? And then both of you are going to be in my office giving me a full debrief or I will pull you both for six months desk duty. Do I make myself clear?” he asked, not at all happy.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:08 pm
MDaylus

Clint looked a bit guilty and sheepish as Fury turned on him after he spoke. "What would you have us do sir, there is alot going on. We are part of this team and even if we were not friends it is our duty to protect our team mates." Natasha spoke up. When the director finally told them to do what they needed to. "Understood sir," she stated when the man finished saying he wanted a debrief when they were done. Clint gave a snort of amusement at the fact that if they didn't they would be put on desk work. He knew Fury would never do that just for the fact that he and Nat got bored and would terrorize anyone else around. Natasha turned back to Tony. "What do you want to do Tony?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:04 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fury gave Clint a glare when he found amusement in his words. "I hope that wasn't a noise meant for me Agent Barton.....you know well that I can find many ways to make you miserable." He threatened. Clint and Natasha had always been a handful, but he was convinces that since they'd accepted the apartment from Tony and begun spending time between assignments there, they'd become much, much worse.

Tony looked over to them when he was addressed again. Not responding at first, he finally took a slow breath. "Get Thor here....and Thor alone. I don't want Odin anywhere near myself and Loki without him....and it would be best if he did remember something to tell Odin than to offer him a possibility." He said softly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:44 pm
MDaylus

"No sir." Clint replied. "Something completely different sir." he continued lying through his teeth but it wasn't like Fury could prove it. He looked to Natasha when she questioned what Tony wanted to do. With Tony's answer to fetch Thor Clint nodded and stood. "Should we inform Steve?" he asked as he made his way to the door stopping there to wait for an answer.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:36 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony looked Clint over as he considered the question. "No....just make sure he knows Loki and I are alright...mostly.....if this doesn't pan out, he can't know too much." Tony said slowly, grip on Loki's hand tightening for a moment. "And make sure Thor knows before he gets to this room to be quiet. I don't want him waking Loki up before he needs to." Turning towards Fury, he frowned. "And if you're done here, you can leave as well." he added. He only wanted useful, friendly people around with Loki in this state. This made Fury frown and glare at the genius, but he held up a hand and left. He'd tear into Tony some other time.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:48 pm
MDaylus

Clint nodded and left, he would fetch Thor and make sure that the man knew to be quiet when he finally saw what was going on. As it was for the moment Loki seemed to be sleeping peacefully aided by his concussion and whatever meds Bruce had given him. However he was healing at a rate slower than normal due to not having access to his magic and the concussion made it hard even sleeping to hold onto his Aesir appearance. Natasha noticed it a bit after Clint had left that Loki's skin seemed to be appearing more and more blue. His body temperature was dropping but it didn't seem to be affecting his sleep. "Anything I can do Bruce?" she asked quietly to not disturb Tony.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:09 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was still sitting on the edge of the bed staring at Loki's hand when he began to notice the pink fading from his finger tips. Frowning, he placed a hand on Loki's cheek and felt his temperature drop. Getting up he fixed the blankets to cover him better before grabbing some from another bed and laying them on him as well. Finally pulling over a stool, he sat beside the bed and took his hand again.

Bruce watched Tony as he moved about. Looking to Natasha at her question, he sighed and shook his head. "No...all we can do now is wait for Thor and hope Loki recovers." He said softly. "God help Sir if he doesn't."

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:31 pm
MDaylus

Natasha looked to Tony as she watched the man cover his lover in blankets. She couldn't help but smile at the mans concern over the god.I don't know what Tony will do in that case but I would prefer not to find out. I am going to find Pepper and let her know that we are here. Maybe she can help soothe Tony a bit while Loki recovers." she stated before leaving Bruce and Tony to themselves.

The room remained quite for awhile with Loki's soft even breaths and whatever noises were made by the staff and Bruce. It was easy to hear when Thor arrived his heavy footsteps treading quickly down the hall followed by Clint's quieter ones. The blond's large figure entered and stopped looking over Tony and Loki. He was startled by how sick his brother looked. Looking to Bruce the god ventured forward. "My brother?" he questioned softly.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games