Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:06 pm
"I'll let you pick something out for me." She said kissing him deeply. "You always have such great taste when it comes to picking out clothes for me." She purred and snuggled more against him.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:11 pm
With a chuckle, he silently moved to her dresser. "Don't look while I peeck. Eet's goeeng to be a surprise." He said, sifting through her clothes and finding a halter top made of leather that would rest just above her stomach and leather pants that clinged to her legs. Both were very form-fitting, but not too showy. "Zhere, I found what I was lookeeng for." He said, resting them on the bed beside her. "Let's just say I peecked zhese out for you a leetle while ago."  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:20 pm
Lucia didn't know these clothes so didn't know how they would fit until after she put them on. Her face went bright red. "F-F-France!!!" She cried tugging the shirt over her navel. "France! This. . . this is. . . Oh~!" She put her hands to her face very embarrassed.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:13 pm
Francis gave a little frown and looked away. "You. . Don't like zhem?" He thought she would, and it fit what he saw of her. It fit nicely in his opinion, and if Scotland would be in for a doozy before he was beaten.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:43 pm
Lucia blushed. "I. . . I do, I just didn't know you wanted people to see me in something like this." She kept looking at herself in the mirror. The more she looked the more she liked. "You know what, I will go out in this. Let him see what he won't ever get. I want him tied up and gagged at our wedding so he doesn't try to kidnap me."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:51 am
"I want people to see you een what makes you feel good." Francis stood behind her, arms at her waist. "I might try to keednap you myself at our wedding, especially eef I can't wait for eet to end so I can 'ave you all to myself.~" He whispered at her neck, winking at the mirror to ensure she saw it.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:58 am
The blush that had already tinged Lucia's cheeks darkened more and she gave a tiny moan. "No don't steal me away. At least not until after we eat~" She whined. She liked weddings for the food. Especially when it was food she liked. "We can do all that other stuff. But I want to make our bond official and legal and well you know. All that stuff." She smiled back at his reflection. "Once the honeymoon is over though, I'd like to start making solid plans about graduation and university and babies."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:09 am
Francis chuckled and pecked her cheek. "Yes ma'am." On that he gave an attempt at what was known as a 'Southern' accent, which failed horribly though he didn't know it. "So, are we ready to go take care of a certain Scot?" He asked, taking her hands in his own.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:11 am
"Oh yes, I almost forgot about that person, who if I recall made a mention to bond rights or something when that glowing water Gentry paid us a visit. Yet he goes and does this?!" She growled. "Okay I'm angry again, lets go break something."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:17 am
Francis grinned and took her hand, leading her to the door. "Don't get too angry- Wait, go ahead, be angry. You're sexier when mad.~" He said with a wink, holding the door as a gentleman would. If he was right, Scotland would be outside, since classes were done with. That's where he typically saw him.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:25 am
Lucia took out her hair and kicked off the shoes. Her eyes glowed and she stalked outside going straight to Scotland who was talking to someone. But she didn't really acknowledge the other person. She just took a few steps then threw her hands forward watching as stone shoved the other in the air. Scotland made a noise and as he made his way toward the ground she put a stone bar in his way to break his fall. The stone wrapped around him. She gave him no time to defend himself. "I told the guy he had dug his own grave." The friend said to France. "Seriously. I told him not to do it but he did any way. Guy's a special kind of stupid." Lucia kept going. None of what she did was enough to out right kill him. But it would eventually. If she kept going. Italy took over at some point. Both spoke Italian. Toward the end she stood above him a foot on his chest and a spear of stone in her hand. "You b*****d!" She screamed. "How could you do that to us!? We thought you our friend!" Tears rolled down her cheeks. "You contaminated us! We are unclean!" The aim was for a point that would kill him. But she changed her mind and shoved it through his shoulder. "We are done! You are no friend of ours! If we see you, if you come near us! We will not be so kind." She got off him and walked away passed France. She needed comfort but not out where everyone had just witnessed the biggest beat down of Scotland's life.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:34 am
Francis watched in awe, then followed behind her with no consideration to Scotland. "Luce, stop right here." He used a term for her name she wasn't used to from him, hoping it would stop her.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:38 am
Luce stopped right away. Her head turned toward him. Her glowing eyes faded and her sharp shadowed edges softened. Her body shivered and she wiped her nose. The school had rushed out wondering what all the nonsense was about and gasped at the scene. She didn't care. All she cared about was that the love of her life called her something he never called her. Why?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:43 am
Francis immediately pulled her into an embrace. "I'm sorry eef zat scared you any. I wanted you to calm down." If that's what was needed, he'd use it to calm her whenever. "You might 'ave went a beet too far, but 'e'll remember eet more now." He stroked her hair and kept her close.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:01 am
Lucia held him back taking slow deep breaths to calm down. Her face buried against his chest as she tried to not cry. What she said before was true. Scotland kissing her had polluted her mind. Now she could never be sure if, in her mind as well as her heart, she was kissing Scotland or France. That wasn't fair on her amore. "I'm sorry." She whispered her shoulders shaking as she started to cry again.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games