Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:01 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"...keep dreaming." I said. "At any rate, Sub, what entrance do we plow through?" I asked.

"That's why I called everyone here, to devise a plan of attack." With that said Sub turned around and faced the large monitor on the wall behind him. The screen would light up to show a satellite image of a...rock, a large rock. "Believe it or not but their lab seems to be under that." He said, pointing to said rock in the middle of nowhere. "It's an underground laboratory."

"...Team Cipher called, they want their cliche back." I said. "No doubt its a maze in there."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:48 am
"I don't know why one would think a shadow government's hidden laboratory would ever be 'cool' but I'm certain it would be interesting...to say the last." Sub said as he directed his attention at the girl in the room, soon focusing on Blizzard once again. "Obviously, that much is certain. Now like you asked, how do we get in? Well, this is the part which actually requires you my cold friend. Think you can manage a bit of unexpected weather for the locals? Like I said earlier, I don't intend to play games, we're going to blow an entrance open for us to rush into. However, there is a town nearby full of civilians and we need to keep them away from the resulting madness, let alone information of a secret facility leaking out to the populace and Team Flare deciding it's time for people to disappear." He explained.

"So, we are going to keep them indoors with a cold front, if you catch my drift. Which also has a second desired effect, attract any nearby Team Flare members, perhaps scouts who comb the area. They will of course know that a sudden blizzard isn't natural, and will know where to find the source, they have the technology." That said, Sub turned around and went digging through some cabinets until he pulled out a lock box and sat it down on the table. "So what do you say, Cold One, think you can handle it?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:11 am
SubonicXP
"I don't know why one would think a shadow government's hidden laboratory would ever be 'cool' but I'm certain it would be interesting...to say the last." Sub said as he directed his attention at the girl in the room, soon focusing on Blizzard once again. "Obviously, that much is certain. Now like you asked, how do we get in? Well, this is the part which actually requires you my cold friend. Think you can manage a bit of unexpected weather for the locals? Like I said earlier, I don't intend to play games, we're going to blow an entrance open for us to rush into. However, there is a town nearby full of civilians and we need to keep them away from the resulting madness, let alone information of a secret facility leaking out to the populace and Team Flare deciding it's time for people to disappear." He explained.

"So, we are going to keep them indoors with a cold front, if you catch my drift. Which also has a second desired effect, attract any nearby Team Flare members, perhaps scouts who comb the area. They will of course know that a sudden blizzard isn't natural, and will know where to find the source, they have the technology." That said, Sub turned around and went digging through some cabinets until he pulled out a lock box and sat it down on the table. "So what do you say, Cold One, think you can handle it?"

"As much as I say I could, unfortunately I can't. Blizzard attacks I can truly produce, rather big, focused, and destructive ones at that. Big enough to affect a whole town? Forget it. My two wings can only do so much." I said.

"Perhaps I can lend a hand on that one then." Freth said, making her way in. "Sorry, I'm late."

"Little girls room?" I asked.

"Oh hush." Freth said, rolling her eyes. "Anyways, you're not the only one who has been trying to sneak in time to work on a thing or two. In fact, I figured out something about myself recently that I didn't even think that Celcius was that generous."

"Celcius was generous?" I asked.

"You know what an Articuno's latent abilities are, right? I certainly hope so, considering you." Freth said.

"Duh, Pressure and Snow-" I stopped myself, realizing what Freth was implying. "...no..." I spoke up in disbelief.

"Someone had to be the muscle while you were gone." Freth said, crossing her arms. If she could smirk, she would right now.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:17 am
Blizzard120

"Someone had to be the muscle while you were gone." Freth said, crossing her arms. If she could smirk, she would right now.

Sub began to frown as he listened to Blizzard, it wasn't until Freth showed up and spoke that he smiled once again. "Snow Cloak huh? Well isn't that interesting, I would love to see how that works on a hybrid." He winked at Freth, then opened the lock box he took out and spun it around so the two hybrids could see the contents. Inside were three beautiful light blue gems, to anyone who wasn't an Ice type they would feel extremely cold to the touch, to the point that flesh might just die on contact. "Ice Gems, but not just any Ice Gems. I collected these at Frost Cavern, they are unique in that their core is actually exactly like NeverMeltIce. This same combination of unmeltable ice and crystallized chi is what Ice Rocks are made of, you know the unique rocks which can cause Eevee to evolve into Glaceon. These things should give you more than enough power to muster a nasty Blizzard and not, you know, die. However once used that's it, this was all I could find, even with GRAY's help. Outside of you know, shattering the Ice Rock but even then isn't feasible."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:24 am
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

Sub began to frown as he listened to Blizzard, it wasn't until Freth showed up and spoke that he smiled once again. "Snow Cloak huh? Well isn't that interesting, I would love to see how that works on a hybrid." He winked at Freth, then opened the lock box he took out and spun it around so the two hybrids could see the contents. Inside were three beautiful light blue gems, to anyone who wasn't an Ice type they would feel extremely cold to the touch, to the point that flesh might just die on contact. "Ice Gems, but not just any Ice Gems. I collected these at Frost Cavern, they are unique in that their core is actually exactly like NeverMeltIce. This same combination of unmeltable ice and crystallized chi is what Ice Rocks are made of, you know the unique rocks which can cause Eevee to evolve into Glaceon. These things should give you more than enough power to muster a nasty Blizzard and not, you know, die. However once used that's it, this was all I could find, even with GRAY's help. Outside of you know, shattering the Ice Rock but even then isn't feasible."

"Huh..." I took one of the stones then looked over at Freth. "Looks like you're the one going head first this time." I said.

"Fine by me." Freth said. "I don't even think they'll know what hit them until its too late."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:12 pm
Glaceon? Allen, looked at his Eevee's Pokeball at the mention of it. Xavier was just backup as a last resort. He was childish and more of a trickster than anything. However... maybe. Snow Cloak was also a Glaceon's ability so that could help out with the mission. "I can help with the cold stuff." Allen said, figuring that Xavier could evolve there or something.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:25 pm
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
Glaceon? Allen, looked at his Eevee's Pokeball at the mention of it. Xavier was just backup as a last resort. He was childish and more of a trickster than anything. However... maybe. Snow Cloak was also a Glaceon's ability so that could help out with the mission. "I can help with the cold stuff." Allen said, figuring that Xavier could evolve there or something.

"Hm? You got an ice type?" Sub asked, he couldn't remember everyone's Pokemon, which was understandable.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:47 pm
SubonicXP
"If all goes well I will." Allen said, scratching the back of his head. Xavier popped out of his Pokeball, the Eevee eyeing the Articuno hybrid. His look was mostly just confused, like he was something out of a dream.

All hail the future bringer of hail and death by frost.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:39 pm
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
SubonicXP
"If all goes well I will." Allen said, scratching the back of his head. Xavier popped out of his Pokeball, the Eevee eyeing the Articuno hybrid. His look was mostly just confused, like he was something out of a dream.

All hail the future bringer of hail and death by frost.

"Ah, I see...in that case." Sub then picked up one of the three Ice Rocks and tossed it to Allen. "Catch."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:59 am
"If we're dealing with snow, I've got my Amaura. I think he can help." Trish pointed out.

"And I've got my Froslass. They won't have to do it all by themselves." Odd agreed.

"Guess that leaves me by myself then, huh?" Kaya asked as he rubbed a Pokeball on his hip. "That'll work just fine for me. Anael is getting close to evolving, I think. I can almost feel her energy ready to explode so this might give her the final push she needs." He thought aloud, basically agreeing to do whatever was necessary for this to happen while out on this mission.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:37 pm
"I doubt I'll be of much help on the sudden winter storm," Sol spoke up, having been around... somehow, "though Swampert may be of use in the situation if nothing else."

Cera and Amaranth would find their way where the rest were just in time to hear something about situations and ice. "Um... I doubt we're any better suited-"

"I've got Lickitung's Blizzard," Amaranth spoke up, "If that'll help."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:55 pm
A couple days after informing the Snagems of the plan to storm Team Flare's laboratory, and having quieted a riot in the city, Sub was back at HQ sitting on the couch in the main area. "Let's see...do I have everything?" He mumbled to himself as he went through his backpack, stuffing various items into it.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:42 pm
"Hey Boss, safe to come out yet?" Allen asked as he walked into the main area, checking for any 'stray' Pokemon attacks. He didn't see how clearing the people out was a bad plan. Maybe how he did it was rough, but hey, them's the breaks when you're in an organization that takes their name from stealing people's Pokemon. He didn't see them as clean cut heroes but more as vigilantes that did what they had to.

If people didn't like that, he still had his Koffing.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:06 pm
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
"Hey Boss, safe to come out yet?" Allen asked as he walked into the main area, checking for any 'stray' Pokemon attacks. He didn't see how clearing the people out was a bad plan. Maybe how he did it was rough, but hey, them's the breaks when you're in an organization that takes their name from stealing people's Pokemon. He didn't see them as clean cut heroes but more as vigilantes that did what they had to.

If people didn't like that, he still had his Koffing.

"Ah, yeah, it is." Sub reassured Allen. "By the way, good job back there." He said with a smile.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:12 pm
"Thanks. But seriously, where did those people get all that angry mob gear? I have a feeling the Kalos people are a lot more of the torch and pitchfork type than the crazy homeless guys at Mt. Silver." Allen said, pointing finger guns at any of the incoming Snagems, getting the Boss's approval on his awesome evac plan. "I like 'em!"

"So, you think Mr. Pop Culture got his suit upgraded yet?"
SubonicXP

Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games