Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Sounds of agony and Bliss (Samantha Sinclair, Raven Lavende) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:12 am
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade nodded a little and once she was in the bathroom, took the tray and returned to the kitchen to clean up his mess. He'd begun healing his forearm which was good. Not long now. The phone rang again and he answered it.

"Kade! Kade where are you!" Tye's panicked voice made the old Lykae frown. "Seriously something is wrong she won't tell anyone and she's. . . doing things." He whispered the last bit lower. "Lady things."

Kade could feel the other Lykae was a bit panicked and scared. What ever Rosie was doing it was freaking out the Lykae there. . . Bunch of skirts. "Tye, I've been Scarlett's pseudo big brother almost all her life, I've seen her at her best and I've seen her at her worst, there's nothing she can do that surprises me." He said.

Tye made a noise. "Yeah. . . hold onto that thought while you get here. See you soon." He said then the line went dead.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:58 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Clara showered and dressed in a mildly hurried manner, she had of course heard the phone ring and could only assume it was something to do with the compound and his trouble magnet of a cousin. When she was done she sighed and ran a hand through her semi-dry hair then exited the bathroom and headed for the living room “ Alright I’m ready, are you taking a shower?” she asked, but assumed that two phone calls in an hour meant absolutely not, so she grabbed her magazines and put them into a bag, they’d keep her entertained while Kade faced his little demons.
Perhaps she shouldn’t be so hard on him, but really he was a thousand years old…nearly 4 times her age, actually he was five times her age, plus a little extra. How was she supposed to just be alright with living with and raising a child with a man who squealed like a two year old over thunder. She winced at the mental image that came to mind and shook her head. No he was just going to have to put on his big boy pants. Perhaps whatever this was with Scarlett would help.

User Image User Image User Image
Wearing
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:27 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade took slow deep breaths. "I'm nix the shower." He said his mood seeming. Off. He wasn't like his usual pawing self. But. . . she didn't really know who he was before she meant him. "Come on." He said not even bothering to change his shirt. They always kept one or two sets of his clothes there in case he had thoughts of self harm. "I'll drive." His body language was cold. But his eyes showed he was physically trying to hold back something. Like he was putting up a wall in case Scarlett said something mean. After a moment he sighed and put a hand on her shoulder. "Sorry, I just want to get there quick so I can see what's wrong with my little sis." He said managing to kick up the corners of his lips in a tiny smile. He'd never been so cold and closed off to her. He didn't know if she'd find it horribly uncomforting or think ig a breath of fresh air. "Come on." He said again all but pushing her out the door and setting up the alarm.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:51 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She shrugged lightly as she checked her bags. She noted his coldness, but said nothing in relation to it. Frankly she wasn’t all that surprised, things hadn’t gone all that well the night before with the reunion if you could call it that. Wasn’t her business anyways, Scarlett wasn’t her family. However when he mentioned driving she frowned “ Your not going to wrap my car around a tree are you?” She asked pointedly, though she did doubt he would endanger the baby in such away, but with such a drastic mood change she couldn’t be sure.
Heading out of the house she made her way to the car as he locked up and she climbed into the passenger seat, waiting for him to get to the car, placing the keys in the ignition she sat back putting her feet up on the dashboard.

Wearing
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:25 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade smirked dryly. "Funny." He mumbled as she got into the car then followed her after making sure he'd set the alarm for the whole house. The Sun, the Moon, the Truth. He thought as he started up the car and drove off to the compound.

Tye was waiting for them out front shifting nervously from foot too foot. He wasn't afraid he just wasn't really sure what to do.

The car pulled up at the gates. "Let us in Tye." Kade growled to the Lykae.

"Uh yeah sure!" He said pushing the doors open so they could drive in.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:38 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara remained quiet as he drove, she perused one of the catalogs circling a particular item with a black pen, she spun absently between her fingers. She put away the catalog and the pen as they pulled into the compound and she surveyed the scene. It felt…odd. Subdued in a way. Turning her focus to Tye she watched the Lykae’s body language and then eyed Kade. Well that wasn’t very informative “ So presicely what has everyone dancing on the razor’s edge? She asked as she shifted to sit correctly in the seat preparing to get out as soon as Kade had parked.

Wearing
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:59 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

-be wary-

"I don't know." Kade said frowning getting out and helped Clara out too. He pressed an absent kiss to her head then locked the car up. His inner self toed nervously. "Rosie." He called. "Rosie it's Kade." He kept Clara in a defensible position in case Scarlett burst out in a mass of teeth and claws. The place looked. . . a mix of clean but messy. Everything in order but thrown around.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:57 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara followed Kade still looking around questioningly surveying everyone in the compound. Whatever was going on nobody appeared to be comfortable with it for one reason or another. As she neared a set of rooms her hearing caught bits and pieces of things and she blinked, then looked at Kade, but said nothing. She simply kept pace with him, until they reached a set of doors leading to what she assumed were offices based on the open doors they’d passed.

Wearing
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:58 pm
Xilos_0
Hikari_Mamo

╔══════════════╗
«
Scarlett Rose MacGregor »
╚══════════════╝

Birds and butterflies εїз
Rivers and mountains she creates
But you'll never know
The next move she'll make
You can try
But it is useless to ask why
Cannot control her
She goes her own way

User Image

Scarlett fisted her hands in her hair pulling at the vibrantly colored strands. She wanted to rip out her hair and claw at her skin she was so angry. She wasn’t even sure who she was angry at. Gods what was wrong with her? She heard Kade at the door and she snarled and rose from the desk. If she stalked to the door she just might take out her anger on him, so she paced towards the windows “ Go home Kade tend to yer mate.” She said loud enough to be heard, her tone cold and hard.
She didn’t want to deal with anyone right now least of all Kade or his mate. Mate just the word infuriated her. Why would Adrien reject her so? She’d done nothing wrong, done nothing but be kind…and a bit rough in bed. Still he was immortal and it wasn’t as if he’d been complaining. On the contrary he’d been greedily seeking more. To punctuate that thought she swiped the books from her book shelf with one hand sending them crashing into the floor.

Wearing
I'm With: Adrien at my house
Thinking: Gods help me
OOC: Perhaps we can skip to morning in the next post...would be good for Clara and Kade

Once you will know my dear
You don't have to fear
A new beginning always starts at the end
Until the end of time
She goes her own way

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:44 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

"Rosie." Kade began then sighed a bit. "You can't stay in there forever." He challenged an echo of a memory with the roles reversed hit him and he smiled a fraction. "Clara and I will stay here until you come out and talk to us." He turned to Clara. "Are you hungry leanen?" He asked. "I can make you something or get you a drink? Give you a foot or back rub? We might be here for a while, she does so love to pout." That statement could both get him killed and make Clara chuckle, if but a tiny bit. He heard the books scatter and frowned. Maybe this was more than pouting. . . He wouldn't go ask someone else, he'd ask her. "Rosie. . ." He said returning to the door. "What happened? Did he hurt you?" His voice turned gravelly. "Did he try something in bed you didn't like? Tell me. I want to know what I'm hurting him for."

Tye took this opportunity to gently tug Clara a safe distance. He subtly pointed to a few armless or legless Lykae who'd gone up against her. "Best let him get owned without worrying about you." He whispered.

Kade sighed and leaned against the door. "Did he not pack protection? Did he knock you up is that why you're upset? Do I have to explain safe sex to you again? Because I know I give you a lecture about it every hundred years or so I'm sure we're due for another lesson soon." Now he was just trying to get her to make him shut up. "Or should I just call up our uncle and ask if I can have my turn as the babysitter?"

The Lykae in the room paled and ran off leaving Tye in the main area keeping Clara behind him. "Maybe we should go to the kitchen?" He suggested. "And maybe we should say some words in memory of your male. . . He might have just signed his death warrant."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:50 pm
Xilos_0
Hikari_Mamo

╔══════════════╗
«
╚══════════════╝

But you'll never know
You can try
Cannot control her
She goes her own way

User Image

Scarlett paced the room refusing to verbally answer though his provocation did draw an angry snarl from her beast. Her gaze moved around the room it was decorated as you would expect a general’s office to be, and she was at not loss for weapons. Reaching up she pulled down a heavy axe and launched it at the door. It hit with a loud thunk, blade sinking through the wood easily right above where Kade’s head would be if he was standing straight in front of the door. It was a clear warning. “ Watch yer mouth, ye ungrateful s**t. Ye think yer a big man with yer mate holdin’ yer hand. “

She strode to the door and jerked the axe from the door. “ He rejected me and left, why else would I be here? Now go an leave me be” She said in a mix of anger and weariness. Axe still in hand she strode back to her desk, her door was locked and she’d even gone so far as to bar the door, they could get in, but not before she killed them, and right now she would. She debated setting the axe down then decided against it and moved to look out the window which over looked the grounds and she rested her forehead against the glass.

Wearing
I'm With: nobody in my office > Kade outside the door
Thinking: Back off
OOC:

You don't have to fear
Until the end of time
She goes her own way

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:59 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara listened and then stepped away with Tye as Kade continued to prod at the woman on the other side of the door. Her head cocked to one side at the list of lykae that had already apparently tried what Kade was trying and she amplified the sounds coming from the room. Right as she was about to open her mouth to tell Kade it really wasn’t a good idea to keep proding the beast, the axe blade connected with the heavy wooden door and there was suddenly metal protruding from above Kade’s head. “ Yea Tye…I think your right. I’d kill him, so I can’t really blame her. Really and knocked up is such a derogatory term, it was created in reference to slave women impregnated by their owners”

She arched a brow at the news that Adrien had rejected Scarlett and she glanced around at the lykae in the room. Her understanding of their culture was that being rejected by their mate was about the worst thing that could happen to them psychologically, unless their mate died which was running a really close second. At least death wasn’t typically the preferred option. Kade had however given her ammunition in her argument against him, any need for a safe sex talk with a Lykae, and well perhaps he wasn’t being as honest about the whole pregnancy issue. Not that it mattered, if she didn’t want to be with him she wouldn’t mate or not, which would mean he’d go through this.

Wearing
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:42 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade dodged the axe and sighed. Damn it was worse than he thought. "Fine." He said. "Let me know when you're willing to talk like a calm person. I'll go and be fun and social. Kinda like a role reversal." He smirked a bit and left from the door. "Sorry." He said to Clara. "Didn't mean to offend you." He took a tiny breath and looked around. "So. . . What's been happening?" He looked around the most loathed place in his mind and tried to picture himself anywhere but in the Compound so that he could deal. "And where's the Kitchen? I'm rather hungry and I was neglect in my duties for looking after this place-"

Tye frowned. "You had other things on your mind." He said.

Kade shook his head. "No excuse. Also. . . Where's Rohan? I wish to apologise for destroying his room last time I was here."

Tye leaned to Clara's ear. "Whatever you're doing to him." He whispered low in it. "Keep doing it." His eyes wide. When Kade destroyed things he never apologised in the past. Except to Scarlett.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:57 pm
Xilos_0
Hikari_Mamo

╔══════════════╗
«
╚══════════════╝

But you'll never know
You can try
Cannot control her
She goes her own way

User Image

Scarlett rolled her eyes at his words and took a deep breath to try and not kill him. Jeez he was a jerk, she wasn’t 16 and she wasn’t being irrational. Screw him she mentally chided, thankful for the fact that he’d turned his attention to other things. She leaned the axe against the wall and rubbed her face with her hands tiredly. All she wanted to do was cry…and scream, maybe break some stuff, but mostly the first two. Sleep would have to happen sooner or later, the sooner the better, she hoped. Sleep usually helped to clear most negative emotions away, but she had a feeling this icy pit wouldn’t be warming up anytime soon.

Sniffling and blinking back tears she moved to the small table and turned on the electric kettle to warm water. Maybe some hot tea would calm her, she somehow doubted it, whiskey would do better but she didn’t much want to smell like Kade had the night before. The memory had her lip curling as a new wave of misery over took her and she growled low, busying her hands with careful slow movements to make lavender and chamomile tea, with a bit of honey. She turned moving her chair to the window as the tea steeped then sat down sipping the tea as she tried to focus on the clear sky outside. She’d gotten used to the random storms she’d experienced with Adrien, and she realized she missed them…some part of her prayed for a storm, but somehow she knew it wasn’t coming.

Wearing
I'm With: nobody in my office > Kade outside the door
Thinking: Back off
OOC:

You don't have to fear
Until the end of time
She goes her own way

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:05 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara pursed her lips in obvious disapproval “ We’ll discuss it later.” She said, but her tone spoke volumes. Somewhere along the lines of ‘if you ever speak to me like that you will be a sniveling ball on the floor for the rest of your immortal life, which probably won’t be very long.’ Still she let him continue his conversation with Tye, she had no real dog in that fight really, but he did appear to be doing better with being here, but she had a feeling a lot of that had to do with the what had just occurred between him and his cousin.

When Tye spoke to her she arched a brow then shrugged “ I don’t have much of a choice do I?” She said plucking a baby catalog from her bag. “ I think I’ll have a seat right there, you mind moving a chair over there? If it’s an issue I’ll sit in the floor, just think somebody should stay here while Kade takes a trip to the kitchen.” She said pointing directly in front of the door to Scarlett’s office. She strode over and looked up at the ceiling and shifted over a bit for better lighting.

Wearing
Thoughts:

The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out