Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:28 pm

User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

Ice is my life engraved in my DNA by blood and love

User Image

Xander gently holds Solaris in his arms "Your loved by some many people Solaris" he spoke softly as he gently rubs her back trying to help her relax and calm down fully as he started to him her lullaby

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:30 am

User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

Residence: 1100 Etoile Housing DistrictOccupation: Violinist / Amour de la Mer Chef (but resigned for the time being)

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Solaris sighed, knowing that such trauma would take time to heal even with his encouragement. She lifted her eyelids, revealing verdant orbs that were slightly clear because her mood was a bit better with him around. "Just don't expect a quick fix, alright?" Her tone was slightly cheerful as she spoke the words. After all, she still had to do some sorting out of her own, so it meant a longer period of separation after being discharged from the hospital. But she could live with that, for there would be something better after she would return to Soleil with those issues sorted out back in her homeland.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: a bit better
Company: Xander
Money: $201.00 (Wallet) ; $825.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:45 am

User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander nods as he kisses Solaris lightly on her lips "I know healing fully takes time my love, Corbin told me your going back to your homeland for a bit just remember to be safe and come back to me" he spoke softly as he gently sighs feeling at peace talking to Solaris and holding her after all the nightmares he has been having for the last few nights

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:21 am

User Image

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

Residence: 1100 Etoile Housing DistrictOccupation: Violinist / Amour de la Mer Chef (but resigned for the time being)

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The fallen angel sighed wistfully since he now knew about her plan after being fully recovered from the hospital stay. "I'll be back soon, alright." It was something that she had to resolve all by herself, without Hikaru, Corbin or the others standing in her way. That may be the only way to find her own voice after the recent occurrences drowned her out. As much as she wanted to stay within his embrace, the nurse returned and cleared her throat, meaning Solaris had to get ready for the random physical check-up. The violinist let him go and stood up, managing a small smile on her face. "See you later." And with that, she left her hospital room for the check up to commence.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Company: Xander, NPC nurse
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:03 am

User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander watches Solaris leave before rubbing his arm as he saw Sarina's pendant still here causing him to form some ice into a spike to destroy it but stopped "no Solaris choice" he spoke while he forms the ice into a sakura blossom branch as he places it near her ice rose before walking back into his room to take a shower

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:20 pm

User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

As soon as Solaris was on the way to the office to receive the check-up, she heard the crack within her room but resisted the urge to cringe because she knew that everything would be fine. Turned out that there was a waiting queue for the check-up, though the line wasn't that long. Plus, thanks to the medications and the scheduled clean-up, the wounds weren't as painful as they used to be during the first several days in the hospital. She sat down on the chair, humming a tune to keep herself from getting bored during the wait. Now, she was thinking if either Hikaru or Corbin would check on her later, maybe an hour or so after the check-up was done.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Company: Xander, NPC nurse
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:33 pm

User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander strips off his hospital gown in the bathroom stepping into a lukewarm shower cleaning off the sweat and tired from his body sighing softly

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:17 pm

User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

It was finally her turn for the check-up and the fallen angel politely greeted the doctor before having to through the notions. There was the heartbeat, blood pressure, reflexes, eyes, ears and tongue to be checked by the expert and she obeyed, not even moving an unnecessary inch. She then was told to wait politely before the results finally came. Aside from the lack of sleep because of the nightmares she had noticed, she was mostly fine, though the doctor also recommended her to seek a therapist to express her problems that affected her mental health without resorting to giving into self-hatred. Solaris just nodded since the nurse had recommended that earlier.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Company: NPC doctor
OOC: Wait, did he just use the bathroom in Solaris' hospital room? O_O

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:29 pm

User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander washes his hair with rose shampoo and conditioner before rinsing out his hair then turns off the water as he began to dry off stretching his arms slightly wrapping the towel around his waist tying it up then beings to towel dry his hair sighing softly

((No his hospital room shower silly))

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:56 pm

User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

She was now asking on when the counseling session would commence, though the doctor informed her that the hospital would have to consult the person through phone and that she would be informed of the date and time as soon as possible. Solaris nodded in thanks before leaving the office, having to fix her gown since the neckline was now a bit off. The nurse assisted her in adjusting as she returned to her room. Not to mention that she needed a shower since it was now late in the afternoon.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Company: NPC doctor and nurse
OOC: *FACEKEYBOARDS SELF BECAUSE FRICKING STUPID CRAPPY ME!* DX

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:15 pm

User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander combs his hair then pulled some back into a ponytail while he started to get dressed once again in a gown and his jacket while he thinks walking out of his bathroom seeing his lunch was delivered a apple salad with a light olive oil dressing along with a glass of ice water

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:00 pm

User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

She was left with the jasmine-scented soap and shampoo, one of the gifts left behind by Hikaru as she was taking a shower. It took longer than it used to be because she had to be cautious with her scars, especially when she was wiping her body dry with a clean towel provided by the hospital. The caregiver, who was now taking the nurse's spot since the shift was over, was the one leaving behind a clean set of the gown alongside the underwear. The girl was even kind enough to assist her in putting it on and the fallen angel was thankful for that since the staff member didn't even ask about the old gash on her back. With the shower complete, she was back to sitting on the bed, though her eyes blinked at the sight of the pendant shattered to pieces. The raven-haired decided not to think about it even further and gazed at the ceiling.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Company: NPC caregiver
OOC: I have depression right now because of my period but will have to post this anyway.

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:02 am

User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander sits on his bed while he eats his lunch slowly thinking "I hope Solaris enjoys her ice sakura blossoms?", Xander looks over at his closed door sighing softly before taking a drink of his water

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:22 am

User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

But then again, she was bored and her memory strolled back to Mel's gift, the new violin the revenant had delivered to her. Thankfully, it was on her nightstand as she picked up the case, unlocking it before lifting the lid. Though it was the revamped version of the old violin, she treasured it all of the efforts was put into that instrument. She smiled, hoping to play that instrument someday, but unless her shoulder would be healed, that would have to wait. So instead, she closed the cased and locked it once more, looking forward to the day in which she would perform once more.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Company: no one
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:27 am

User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander slips on his jacket once more as he walked around his room antsy. He then sees a letter form his father opening it reading it then shouts out "Yes!" he smiled softly then puts the letter down

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games