Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Saisons de Amour Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:41 pm
User Image

User Image

ood → Excited | ocation → Saisons de Amour | ompany → Alistair
rofile → Here | heme → Don't Start Now | ome → 1216 Pasadena Housing District

tab tab tab She emitted a soft giggle towards her friend's whistle before giving him another twirl. "Why yes, I did make this one. After a few test pieces, I can now say this one is finished. Though it's never over, once she finishes one she always starts another one, anything to keep her busy and expanding her business. Maybe one day she'll give casual attire a try too, though she'd need more resources than she has now; an idea for the back burner for now.

tab tab tab Now that she knows that Ali was fine with her and she gladly took up his offer, linking arms once again. "Maybe, we'll have to see. Though I don't have any doubt you'll find your other half." Gently skimming over the topic without making it obvious, it is still an iffy topic for her in general though she doesn't want to drop the mood. Mentally shaking it off before following his gaze towards the floor and back towards him. "Hmm, how can I turn that down? I'd love to dance." With a smile curled on on her lips as she began to lead to both of them towards the dance floor.

User Image
ut f offee → Her outfit
tiny14xx2

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:46 am
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          XX.. 𝕵 𝖔 𝖍 𝖓XX𝕮 𝖆 𝖘 𝖙 𝖑 𝖊 ..XX
                                                          ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

| THEMESONG 1 | OUTFIT | THEMESONG 2 |

♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟ XXXXXXXXXX
                                                          XXXXXXXXXX♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Seeing Freya with her outfit made him smile. She has no idea how explosive that moment is when John sees her in a dress. He was quite speechless until he walked closer to greet her up close. Privet, moy dorogoy. Ty vyglyadish' prekrasno! Ty pochti lishil menya dara rechi.
                                                          (Hello my dear. You look so gorgeous! You almost left me speechless.)

He gently took her hand and kissed it before slowly tidying his back to take a good glance at Freya. "As lethal as you are, dear Freya. For even looking excellent in a dress, you are slaying me. --- Such a woman deserves to be treated like a queen." And with no moment to waste, he opened the passenger seat's door, letting Freya inside before he took the wheel.

Stepping up the gas, the engine of his car roared before zooming to the streets, heading now to Saisons de Soleil. And along the way, John couldn't help but take another good glance at her date this evening. "Wouldn't it be desirable if we rob a bank while dressed like this?" He cracked up a joke and chuckled. Though he might be serious about it.

"Hmmm. I wonder who will be hosting the party." John uttered before he became hesitant to say anything further as he realized, that since the party invited everyone in the city, there were chances that he may encounter some friends, if not, foes, of which he is quite alarmed of.

But instead of looking so oddly suspicious to Freya, he gave kind smile instead and said, "-- Whatever the party beholds, my night wouldn't be complete without you, Freya."

[ARRIVES AT SAISONS DE SOLEIL]

The scene would then move to the facade of the building, where John's eye looked around for any familiar faces. He would also grab ahold of Freya's hand, and allow her to latch on his arm if she wants. Then he would say, "Shall we?" followed by a handsome smile and a wink.

[ENTERS]
                                                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟ XXXXXXXXXX
                                                          XXXXXXXXXX♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

WHERE:
                                                          Freya's House, THEN Saisons de Soleil
                                                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                          WITH:
                                                          - Freya
                                                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                          STATUS/THOUGHTS:
                                                          "It's another date night, I suppose.''

ooc: "Woot woot"

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

_

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:13 pm
l SHEM l

User Image
[̲̲̅̅F][̲̅r][̲̅e][̲̅y][̲̅̅a] ✬ [̲̅A][̲̅s][̲̅t][̲̅o][̲̅t][̲̲̅̅l][̲̅e̲] ✬ x

You can't quit until you try
You can't live until you die
You can't learn to tell the truth
Until you learn to lie.

█████████ ✬ ✭ ✮ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

The change in John's facial expression made a wide smile spread slowly further up Freya's lips as she felt her heart hammer harder in her chest. She couldn't remember anyone ever looking at her like that before. When his reply reached her, her ears perked, and she tucked some stray hairs back. "ya nay mog sebe predstavit, chtoby the poteryal dar rechi."(I could not imagine you speechless.) Her answer came in an easy and teasing tone. She had him figured as a man who certainly liked to have the last word. He also had enough wit about him. Verbally sparring would likely be interesting with him. "But I thank you for the compliment. You look as handsome as ever." She let the words leave lips, but her expression showed the shy woman she truly was.
Feeling his lips on the back of her hand, she laughed lightly, nerves always getting the better of her. With the hand that he hadn't kissed, she brushed her palm over her dress lightly, blushing at his comments. "I've had this dress a long time. It came with me from China. It's probably not that flattering on me." Turning her eyes to him, they showed the raw emotion of how much the dress meant to her because it was a piece of home. But her homesickness was quickly washed away when she realized he was checking her out again. Her tail flicked slowly behind her before she smiled and thanked him quietly when he opened the passenger door for her and then got in himself.
Turning to look at him as he spoke, Freya had missed his side long look at her to take in her appearance again. But his words made her laugh. "That is twice now you have suggested robbing a bank. I have a feeling deep down you really have the desire to do so. And you want me to be your accomplice." Swatting his arm lightly and playfully, making sure to watch her sharp nails, she wondered if she could even go through with something like robbing a bank.
"It is quite curious.." Freya's voice was gentle as she thought about how many people would be there. Granted she had come to this city to hide, but she wondered if going to events like this would be smart. Would there be pictures of her out and about? How many people knew of the price of snow leopard pelts? Feeling her heart rate quicken, she flexed her fingers, trying to relax her muscles and mind. John's words brought her out of her mind and she reached over and placed a hand warmly on his forearm, "I feel the same. I've come to very much enjoy your company." Returning his smile, she tried to shove down the jumbled emotions that threatened to show themselves and ruin her evening, and likely scare John away from her.

Upon their arrival, Freya looked up at the building and gulped, before taking in a deep breath through her nose and releasing it slowly through barely parted lips. Feeling John take her hand, she tried to give him a smile but it faltered a little as she wrapped her hand around his arm and allowed him to walk them into the building. "What would be the first course of action? I have to say, I'm not well versed in social gatherings." She looked sheepishly up at her date as she stayed close to his side, afraid of bumping anyone by accident or stepping on anyone's dress or shoes. So many of the dresses looked expensive and way more than she could afford if something were to happen to them. The noise though was a little off putting. Pulling her ears back, she knew she'd get used to it slowly over time, but having higher levels in her senses was sometimes a burden.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ✬ ✭ ✮ █████████

You can't breathe until you choke
You gotta laugh when you're the joke
There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive.

[❖: Mood][Excited - Nervous][☀:Location][Saisons de Amour] [☂:I'm with][John] [✖:O.O.C.][..][✭Money:][500]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:19 pm
User Image

SerildaxxNoir
The Rebellious Artist

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Sticky hands snatching up whatever she found interesting, they finally came to a halt the second she felt someone's snake around her waist. Had she just been caught?! Seri thought that someone had finally found her guilty of her thievery, but the familiar masculine voice rang through her ears made a smirk grace her lips. She was quick to turn her head, only to find out Jean was playing his little games with her. "Sneaky cat doing sneaky things, huh?" The siren turned to face him as she patted his head as a new greeting. His hair was always soft... although she was still suspicious if he had fleas or not... He seemed clean for now...

Amber eyes took a quick glance at his clothes. "These are new..." Of course, the woman didn't spare the feline and gave him a mischievous and suspicious look all in one. "I wonder who's closet you raided before coming here. Either way, you look good, Kitty Kat~" A fresh set a clothes did wonders for people who lived on the streets. Still, Seri wondered if Jean was still breaking into people's homes just to use their shower...

Hearing the proposal for chaos and food, the siren definitely couldn't say no. Causin' trouble, but makin' it double! "I was wondering when you were gonna ask me~ Let's get some chow first. I want another glass of wine, anyways." She responded as she slowly swirled the very miniscule amount of wine left in her glass. She was one cup down with many more to come~! A free hand grabbed a hold on one of Jean's as she guided him through the crowd of strangers and made their way towards the buffet table. There was everything imaginable and the excited bird was ready to try it all! "Ohhh~ They've got crab cakes!"

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════
MOOD: Mellowxxx COMPANY: Jeanxxx OUTFIT: Formal Dressxxx OOC: xxx

Ashtail Foxclaw

Cho-Cho Twain

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:35 pm
User Image

C E R E Sxxx C A L I S T O
The Protective Dryad
Dryad Form:
User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

The New Year's ball was starting and Ceres was definitely an excited little flower. She had the perfect dress for the occasion too! It took a little minute to get all put together nicely. Being pregnant and all, it was hard to get the back of her dress zipped up so she had to ask her hubby for help with that. Everything else, like the hair and makeup she left simple. She gave her long brunette hair a few neat loose curls and only did a small dusting of makeup like eyeshadow and a peach tinted lip product with a matching blush.

Once the couple was ready, they both hopped into a taxi and were dropped off in front of Saisons de Amour. Her big, curious eyes got even bigger with how grand the place was. Not to mention the sight of the buffet table! All that free food just waiting to be eaten! As the two entered, her gaze moved over to her fiance as she admired his looks quite obviously. With a sweet smile, Ceres leaned over and gave him a quick smooch on the cheek. "You look very handsome, dear~ I can't wait to see what you'll look like for our wedding."

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
☆ mood: Cheerfulxxx☆ company: Drizxxx☆ house: 1118 Etoilexxx☆ ooc: Formal Outfit

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:28 am
tiny14xx2

User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
This is Me My Voice My Marital Status: Married to Akiyama Heisuke My Home: 1318 Ombre
☆═━┈┈━═☆

And if they stayed in or ventured to someplace so secluded it could be considered abandoned? Yep, that was Daisuke’s work. It wasn’t that he was against going out and trying new things, he just preferred to have few to no distractions around when he was with his husband. All the same, Hei-chan need only think about asking him, and he would bend to his husband’s will. Well, so long as it wasn’t completely against the pessimist’s nature. ”I’ll be fine. Won’t be putting any pressure on it if you keep sweeping me off of my feet like you do.” It had taken him a while to get his black fitted pants to hang right against his formal prosthetic, but he had finally gotten it done and was now onto finishing touches such as aligning his tie and trying to get his pocket square perfectly cornered. He hadn’t paid much attention til Hei-chan came over to help him fix his tie, but there was a tension permeating his entire body. ”Thank you. I am a bit nervous, but as long as I focus on you I should make it out none the worse for wear. Fortunately, it’s pretty easy to immerse myself in your presence.” It had been quite a long time since they had gone out to a grand social function, and as for a formal party, the last one Daisuke could remember was the annual ball the base held every spring. Last one of those he went to was just before he joined the army. ”You always know exactly what to say, mi amor. Can’t have your little tin soldier showing any fear, now can we?” He felt like a teddy bear armed with a measuring cup and a spatula, but maybe that was all of the armaments he would need this evening. ”If I have achieved any glow of handsomeness, it is because yours shines forth so brightly I cannot help but reflect a little of it.” There were probably lots of famous quotes that sounded better, but he didn’t have any in mind at the moment.

The nervousness returned once they stepped into what was supposedly a bed and breakfast only to discover an elegantly decorated winter wonderland. But at least there was food available and a dance floor with a little bit of space left. ”Shall I get you something to drink? Maybe if a nice, slow song comes up, you’d honor me with a dance?” He wasn’t as good as he used to be, but his dad had made damn sure the boy learned to dance properly.

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Associates: Hei-chan Condition: Fair Spirit's Approval Rating: Positive O O C: Outfit
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image

My languages will be noted as follows: English, ((Japanese)), [[German]]

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Butterscotch Faerie Tales

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:22 pm
User Image
                          —————————
                          ɱყཞą ąŋƙʂ
                          —————————

Myra hadn’t been so sure about the Christmas ball. The melancholy she felt around that holiday was still too deep to have allowed her to enjoy herself. Yet somehow she felt the urge to have some fun on New Years. Another ball was taking place and she was ready for it this time! Sure, she didn’t have some fancy, expensive dress, but she did still have a cute dress that for her was way too much of a splurge. If she could’ve had the money for it she would’ve bought those giant ball gowns that puff out to a million feet all around. To dress up like a little princess of her childhood dreams would be amazing. Maybe if she could settle down and save up instead of using her savings to move constantly she could accomplish such a thing.

Shaking her thoughts away she grabbed the purple dress from her closet and got herself all dolled up. The list of items she wore were an amethyst bracelet with matching earrings, and a layered silver necklace to match the belt of her dress. To carry her things like wallet and phone she picked out the only small purse she owned that was also purple. She even did her makeup, and once she was done she felt absolutely gorgeous.

It took some time getting to the motel in a taxi but that was all she could use for the time being. She almost felt out of place getting out of the shabby yellow car and standing in front of what seemed like a basic building, but once she was inside the building she knew she was wrong to judge. The interior was decorated from floor to ceiling in winter themed decor and it was stunning. Each and every person already mingling among each other were just as beautiful. She was in awe and couldn’t help but feel a bit intimidated by everyone else. Nonetheless, she shuffled through the crowd to find a place to hopefully rest herself and her belongings.

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:23 pm
User Image

User Image
                                        Location : Saisons de Amour | Company : Ambrose and Andromeda | Mood : A little more relaxed | Residence : 1220 Pasadena | Profile : Here
                                        Occupation : Architect | Status : Single | OOC : --

He still isn't sure how it happens or why, but sometimes when he meets people he isn't too sure about, the tattoo on his neck tends to start getting itchy. So uncomfortable to the point of almost burning the longer he is around them. And as soon as he makes an excuse to part ways, the discomfort starts to fade and he wonders if it was just something to do with them giving him the chills. He likes to pride himself on being pretty intuitive. it is why he knew that Ambrose would be a smart child for his age, and tries to teach him more advanced things so he learns faster. While he is still in that phase of absorbing everything. It is also what gives him the impression that their new partner to experience the event, is probably a good person. He doesn't get that burn from her at least. "It isn't so strange. Everyone tends to gravitate to him."

Without thinking, Ambrose suddenly throws up his arms with a determined expression, nearly knocking off his little glasses that Vincent has to fix for him. "It's my charm!" Vincent makes a face of doubt as he leans down to give the child a little snark. They are used to sassing one another every now and then. "Do you even remember what that means?" he isn't condescending in how he talks, nor is he rough when he pokes the kid's forehead. Offended looking, Ambrose pokes him back in the leg since the man stood straight again. "I do! What kind of kid do you take me for?! Gimme your face!" He waves his plane at his uncle, grunting as he grips the man's shirt and tries to leverage that so he can reach on his tippy toes to slap Vincent's face with his plane.

Though the tip of the plan whacks against his chin, the man just looks smug as he puts his hands on his hips. "You're embarrassing yourself." Seeming to remember where he was, and the fact that someone is with them, the child's cheeks turn rosy and he pushes his glasses up and holds the plane to his chest with both hands. "S-Sorry...but you shouldn't give him complaints, his head is big." VIncent sighs and lightly taps his hand onto the boy's head and rubs it a little more than necessary to mess up his hair. "You said it wrong, it is called a compliment. And again, you are banned from staying with my boss during my projects." He turns his attention to her again, trying to offer a smile of apology for them getting carried away. "It is pleasure from us both to make your acquaintance, Andromeda. Any information would help, so thank you."

With Vincent looking more comfortable around the woman, Ambrose seems to work with that and walks closer to her as Vincent follows. "I'm too short." He holds up his hand inside for her to take as he waves his other one back at Vincent with wiggling fingers until the man rolls his eyes and takes it. "But I can hold hands. M'not too big yet for it."

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:22 pm
User Image

User Image

1105 Etoile District

네가 가까워지면 ..

╔══⚸*:・゚✧☾ ☥ ❦ ☥ ☽*:・゚✧⚸══╗

When Esmée first heard of the winter ball she of course knew she was going. The witch almost never passed up an opportunity to one, dress up and two, go to a party. Plus she had to make up for missing the Christmas ball since she had been back home to New Orleans visiting her family. Though she wouldn't really have changed it since she had missed her family and it was nice to eat her mom and grandma's good old southern cooking. So when she woke up she jumped right into getting ready for the day. Anyone who knew Esmée knew that she had a full closet full of a wide variety of clothes, so it wasn't really a surprise that she also had a good number of dresses for formal events. It took her a little while to decide on just one but finally she picked one. One warm bath later she was back in her room getting dressed, putting on her makeup and doing her hair. It could be hard to tame her long locks even though she loved to do her hair so she decided on curling it then pulling half of it up into a bun. Giving herself a once over in the mirror she grinned and of course snapped a picture. After grabbing her purse and calling an Uber the energetic woman was on her way. Stepping out of the car she looked up at the hotel, having never been here before it was cool to finally visit and see the inside, she had heard it was really fancy. Sashaying her way inside she looked around at the decorations letting out a low whistle, it looked good. Her gaze was then drawn to all the people each dressed nicely and mingling amongst themselves. She grinned and made her way through the crowd, partly to look around and partly to see if and where the food and drinks were. Cause if there were two things that Esmée enjoyed it was drinking and eating! She may have gotten a bit too into her own thoughts as she felt herself colliding with another body which caused her to stumble back and, despite her best efforts, fall onto her butt. A small frown tugged at her lips as she looked to who she'd bumped into bit gave a moment of pause seeing it was another girl. "Oh gosh hon I'm sorry for bumping into you like that! Are you okay?" She asked a worried look on her face. Even if she was a bit annoyed she would've felt bad if someone got hurt.

╚══⚸*:・゚✧☾ ☥ ❦ ☥ ☽*:・゚✧⚸══╝

╔.♄.═════════╗
ღ My Money: $923 ღ My Location: Saisons de Amour ღ My Company: ?? ღ My Relationship: Single ღ My Outfit: Dress, Heels, Bracelet, Earrings, Makeup ღ My Mood: Concerned/Embarrassed ღ My Inventory: Purse
ღ My Profile: Right Here! My Job: N/A

ღ ❝OOC❞:

Quote:

Quote:

Esmée

╚═════════.♄.╝

나는 너에게 마법을 쓸거야.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:43 pm
User Image
User Image

Wearing: Something Blue + Bun + White Rose + Frosty Nails «» Company: Isa «» Location: Saisons d'amour «» Money: $120.000 «» Relationship Status:“Openly” Dating Isa Schreck

If anyone would’ve told her that she’ll be ringing in the new year at a fancy winter ball, Vasilisa would’ve called them a storyteller above anything else. Ringing in the year in a packed and sweaty dance club? Sure. Ringing in the year at a hole in a wall dive bar with a cold beer in hand, listening to some unknown indie band? Definitely. But here she was sitting in the passenger seat within Misiu’s teeny tiny blue Trabi in a gown outside of the fanciest hotel in all of the city, surprisingly not a word (which could be a first). Her fingers fidgeted over the growing collection of cassette tapes in the center console….sliding back and forth.

It wasn’t like she was planning on going to this event in the first place….she was actually invited to go by a wealthy patron who was on the city council who set this whole thing up. She had thought nothing about the commissions in months, besides that money went to buying Emi and Isa’s gifts this year for Christmas. But last week, the bohemian witch got a call inviting her and a plus one to this high class celebration with Soliel’s finest. “So..no nerves?” Val spoke into the air, while focusing on and continuing flipping through the tapes without a single glance toward her driver. Even though he was the only person who could answer her question…if she really wanted one.“Feel like I’m going to puke up butterflies….or the butterflies are eating my guts.”

» Out of Cigarettes (O.O.C):

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Quote:

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:34 am
User Image
                          —————————
                          ɱყཞą ąŋƙʂ
                          —————————

There was so much to take in and Myra was wide eyed while looking all around. This was the fanciest thing she’d ever been to and even though it was open to the public she wondered if she was even allowed to be at the ball. Was her dress fancy enough? Was she dressed appropriately? She could barely wrap her mind around it all even though she tried to hide it behind a smile. Her thoughts kept circling until eventually she was tumbling to the side from a collision with another body. Her heels clicked comically as she tried to steady herself with flailing arms. Once she was stable she turned to look at who it was that bumped into her. She heard the voice before she saw the figure firmly planted on the ground.

Myra’s expression turned to worry as she rushed over and held out her hands to help her up. “Oh my gosh, no, I’m so sorry! I’m fine but are you ok? I wasn’t really paying attention!” Whether it was her fault or not it didn’t matter, she felt bad that the beautifully dressed woman was on the floor from colliding into her. Hopefully her dress wasn’t too dirty from the ground. “It’s really bustling here, isn’t it?” She said with a blossoming smile in hopes of lightening up the situation.

[quote"KawaiiYukiHime"]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:02 am
User Image
Andromeda Hale

The pair of them were absolutely charming. Andromeda smiled and nodded her head slowly when Vincent had mentioned that people tended to gravitate towards the small boy. Keeping her expression pleasant and sweet, she looked over the child when he wasn't looking at her directly. He certainly did have a charm about him. But maybe it was her small exposure to children that made her think so. With a small burst from him as he exclaimed something about his charm, which she could only imagine was his response to what his uncle said, Andromeda stifled a small chuckle as she watched them interact and felt herself laughing and enjoying their company even more. Their dynamic seemed so balanced, and though the boy's uncle seemed young, handled the child with great ease. She couldn't help but wonder how long he'd been watching after his nephew but dared not ask a complete stranger something that seemed personal.
Looking to the boy as he told her not to give his uncle 'complaints', she nodded in mock solemness to agree with the boy. But her smile returned bright and easy as she shrugged lightly at his apologetic smile. There was nothing to be sorry about, their relationship was healthy and the boy was clearly smart and well taken care of, she had no complaints on how they interacted together either. "The pleasure is all mine gentlemen. Is there anything in particular you looking to know about this city?" Clearing her throat gentle, she blushed as it had cracked gently when she spoke. Nerves seemed to be getting to her, but at least she was pleasantly distracted from them by her company.
Seeing Ambrose's offered hand, Andromeda nods, "Of course. My apologies." Smiling, she takes the boy's hand, seeing him holding his uncle's hand as well. It was a strange moment for her. She felt completely out of place, but incredibly comfortable as well. "So tell me Ambrose, how old are you now?" She directed her conversation to the boy, as his energy and excitement would keep her grounded and distracted from the noise and bodies within the building. She wondered what the first thing would be to do now that they were in. She didn't want to be a bother, but she wondered if her current company would stay with her or if they would see that their mission was done in walking her in and take their leave. She felt slightly panicked over that, but it was something she'd have to accept. She had basically imposed on them, she couldn't expect them to babysit her. Unless they wished to stay with her of course.

Mood: Nervous Location: Saisons de Amour Thoughts: How does my sister keep convincing me to do this..? Company: Ambrose and Vincent. Money: 100$ OOC:

tiny14xx2

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Nyanianda

Premium Tycoon

4,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:46 pm
User Image
                                                              Now that the light is released, surely it can't fail,
                                                              Across time it's got to reach someone
                                                              The light of glory is right across the way,
                                                              It's the story I'm about to weave with you all

- LOCATION-[Saisons de Amour]- COMPANY-[No one]

- OUTFIT-[ Hair/EarringsDressGlovesHeelsThigh High] - MOOD-[....Frustrated....]

-┏┫ PROFILE ┣┓

▬▬▬▬▬▬╧ xxxx ╧▬▬▬▬▬▬

Why did he agree to this? Little pair of eyes trailing along as they followed the fractally hybrid figure, pacing himself in-between from the bathroom to the kitchen; almost panicking if worse and annoyed at best. Hikaru just arrived to one of the hotels in Soliel, by last minute call of a full booking; unless he wants to stay in another about 10 miles. It'll be hell for both parties. ❝ It's just a stupid gathering! It's nothing! A bunch of people dancing like dorks, chatting like seagulls from that damn ocean movie and the food won't even be good but, I don't mind trying it out! ❞ The pink head boasted at a reflection of himself in the mirror. TRYING OUT?! That statement nearly threw him off the rails, ready to toss something--- anything across the street. Just the tension alarmed his fuzzy companions; Moka & Pandora into reacting using anything they can. After Christmas ending, another event took its place; the Winter Ball, in celebrating the New Years' Day... How fun.

5 minutes later.

Now, face-first on the rug; defeated with the other two staring down at their owner. ❝ I overreacted a bit... ❞ He replied earing blank stare as he looks up to catch wind. ❝ Oi... don't get smart with me! Pause. ❝ Okay! Fine. I'll stop thinking and get dressed... ❞ Slightly swearing under breathe after pushing himself off and onto his feet, dragging his body into the bathroom to freshen up - returning back after a few minutes, dawning a towel wrapped around his waist going into the closet; browsing through different outfits, finding one plus accessories and more. He took a good look down on the set he made out, sighing again in annoyance - mentally slapping himself. There's no backing out now. Busy lights, busy streets, humming to a song in silence while gazing through the taxi window as brighten surrounded him, only took another lecture by you know who's until this dragon gave in again. Now, he's letting the ride take him to his new destination.

15 minutes later.

Finally arriving, catching a few glances onto him - before placing his covered hand, earning those sight-seekers an evil eye in return; stepping inside to be greeted with well... everything. A lot of people here, some people dancing, others are enjoying each others company. He merely huffs in thought removing his long coat and hangs it on the coatrack, then makes his way through the crowd; aiming to be in a spacey area.

▬▬▬▬▬▬╧ xxxx ╧▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rays of light from the stars in the night sky above
                                                              Send a plea from across the ages
                                                              With colours that haven't faded
                                                              So that our wishes, too, will be in someone's heart someday,
                                                              Let's shine on like that star

- RESIDENCE-[1511: Lumiere District]- OCCUPATION-[N/A]

- STATUS-[Single]- OOC-[----]

Quote:
                                                              Quote:
                                                              Quote:
                                                              Quote:
                                                              Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:54 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Saisons de Amour | Company : Kairo and Vanti | Mood : Comfortable | Residence : 1319 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello~
                                        Occupation : Tattoo Artist @ The Cut N' Stab | Status : Single | OOC : --

He gives a smug smile as he nods, giving himself a pat on the back as Kairo chuckles and actually does it for him. Sometimes it is just so rewarding to be right about something! "I knew it! It is just too well put together with your pieces to be something thrown together by someone else. You can tell you put time and thought into it." As an artist studying another's work, it just seemed so obvious to him based on the sketches she had for even her tattoo. Just a little is all he needed to see what kind of style she works with. Clearly she is a pro with her craft.

"If that were true, I definitely would have someone by now. I guess I am great in bed, but not relationship material to people." because he knows at least that much, that he is an excellent bed partner. That doesn't always mean that he is a great partner in general though. While he wants to say that he would be a great boyfriend, he also has his doubts that he would ever find a relationship that would end well for him with his demons trailing so close behind him. Or in Kairo's case, next to him. "Just go easy on this old timer, I am rusty."

Just Rosa

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:21 am
User Image

User Image

Ramón
&
Raphael Fuentes

Ramón let out another deep sigh as he was quite literally dragged by the the hand to a winter ball, or as his dear brother wanted to call it 'A fancy party' "Why on earth did you have to drag me along Raphael?" he inquired with a very unenthusiastic look on his face at the prospect of being around so many people at once "Because you're always holed up at home, you need to get out more Hermano" he stated with a wide grin on his face as Ramón shook his head in annoyance "You know I hate these kind of things..." a small snort of laughter was his response from his twin which only served to agitate hinm further, especially when he could hear the people though the doors which caused him to sigh one more time, knowing he'd have to brace himself for the inevitable socialization that his Brother would force upon him. Once they entered Raphael would grin at the lavish sight before them, so many people, great music, drinks, and plenty of other fun things to do. Fun for him at least as Ramón just saw a massive drain and overclock on his very small social battery "Come now Amor, I'll make it up to you. I promise..." Raphael whispered in his ear which just caused his twin to scoff at him with an annoyed look before shaking his head a bit. This was going to be a long night.

Despite not wanting to come Ramón did at least dress nicely enough with a white button up, black tie, and black dress pants. Very standard, if not a bit generic but he did look stunning nonetheless. Raphael meanwhile looked like something out of Magic Mike with a black dress shirt unbuttoned low enough to show off his pecs and abs shamelessly, a crimson red tie hanging loosely around his neck, and and black dress pants that looked nearly vacuumed sealed with how much they hugged and highlighted every part of his lower body. The twins had already turned a few heads which caused Ramón to inwardly groan while Raphael basked in the attention the two were getting
"How about I get us some drinks hmm?" Raphael questioned with a grin while Ramón sighed "Get me a virgin cocktail" it was Raphael's turn to scoff as he turned from Ramón "Tch, Killjoy!" he insulted lightly causing the introverted twin to roll his eyes a bit "Don't drag me to these things then!" he stated before Raphael wandered off to get their drinks, leaving Ramón at the door and a firm desire to just turn around and leave. But if he did that then Raphael would cry and whine about it for a week and that was even worse than enduring a couple hours of forced socialization and boredom. So Ramón would place himself in his favored spot at these kind of events, the backwall where he'd lean against it and pulled his phone out to begin scrolling though an e-book that he had purchased on the way here so he'd have something to busy himself with. He could hear the whispers among the crowd that Raphael Fuentes was 'There against the back wall', for ******** sake he could only hope that nobody took that seriously!

Quote:

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces