Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:31 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Kamen looked down and nodded. "My family's company originated their."

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:34 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm demeanor

I supposed its good that they have expanded" he said with a thoughtful expression but then looked down at Kamen "Yet I doubt that you want to spend time speaking of your family"he added in.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:38 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen shook his head. "Not neccessarily no, I want to forget about them right now." He looked up at Arion. "I know you probabbly want to get back to your home too but I'm waiting for Aunt Era to send my things here, it shouldnt take too long, are you okay with that?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:34 am
User Image

The Demon Arion

Arion looked down at Kamen as the young dragon spoke. His stare was calm, yet it held warmth, a warmth that only appeared for Kamen.
Reaching over, Arion placed his hand on Kamens cheek and caressed him softly with his thumb, leaning down, Arion brought their faces close together, but didn't miss him, not yet.
" When I am with you, I do not want you to worry about them. I want you to focus on you and on me" he said and kissed him softly before pulling back, wrapping both arms around Kamen, Arion rolled them over so that he was on top, though the move looked like Arion had something sexual in mind, it was far from the truth, but he did want to distract Kamen.
" Kamen, I have you here with me, as long as I get to take you home, I can wait longer" he said warmly, leaning down to kiss him softly once more.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:31 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

He was used to the kisses, but when Arion moved them on the bed so the elemental was on top of him he looked up at Arion with a blush to his face, when he leaned down and kissed him again he slowly closed his eyes, he didnt know what he expected from Arion at this point

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:32 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

Arion pulled back little, long enough to see Kamen with closed eyes, smiling, Arion rubbed Kamens cheek once more with his thumb and leaned down kissing him softly once more. He still didnt understand why he craved KAmen this much, but he didnt fight it. He was enjoying this heat too much, a heat he never knew he had been deprived of, until now. The heat that came from his actions, from their actions, the natural icy cool of Kamens body, it heightened everything.
The longer he kiss Kamen, the deeper the kiss got, and the more his body leaned on Kamens.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:44 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen was getting used to Arion kissing him, even when he stated kissing him deeper. It was odd that Arion made him feel this way considering he was a man but more then that he was an element of fire. His complete opposite, and yet the man drew him in, so much so that his heart gave out when it thought it wouldnt be able to be with him. Being a dragon meant that his own body directed his path towards Arion before he even knew it. The Elemental accepted him for who he was and without question, so that's what he had to do now, accept Arion, trust in his dragon instincs. He could geel his body warming up as Arion brought his body closer to his. He opened his eyes and reached his hands up and put them to the elementals chest and he put some distance between them for a m o ment while he pulled his lips from Arion and looked up at him. By now his face was really red as he looked up at the fire elemental. As he looked up at him he wondered if the man wanted more? Then he wondered if he wanted it? Which he did, but just didnt know how to ask for it.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:32 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

Ario was not surprised when Kamen pushed him away a little, Kamens face, wasnt the only one that was red. Arions lips were brighter and a bit puffy because of all of the kissing, when he slowly opened his eyes, they were glowing. His breathing was also louder as he searched Kamens face, for any sign that the male wanted him off. Surprisingly, his eyes were tender, despite the lust he felt, they were incredibly tender towards Kamen.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:42 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen looked at Arion's face, his eies especially and he blinked. Their was the lust again so that was a tall tell sign what Arion was feeling right now and it made Kamen smile a bit and then hsi hands slowly clenched onto Arion's clothes keeping him close he didn't want the man to move away from him he was feeling more and more comfortable by the minute.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:16 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

Arion smiled softly at the male, when Kamen smiled up at him, his own smile became warmer, leaning down a little he nuzzled Kamens neck,a dn gave it a single soft kiss.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:20 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen ended up smiling a little more by this action, not just that but his body was enjoying as well and he closed his eyes breifly and bit his lip for a moment then opening them again he glanced towards the Elemental then. "Is that all?" he asked, almost hinting for more at this point.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:34 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

Hearing the inquiry got Arions eyes to wide, his brows lifting in question, but his surprised expression then changed into a sly grin leaning down once more he nuzzled and kissed Kamens neck again, but this time he added a playful bite to the mix.

"Im going slow for your benefit and to make sure youre okay with thishe said with a soft chuckle"this might have scared you away" he said before rubbing his body against Kamens, showing him just how much he wanted the male.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:44 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen's closed and he gasped slightly from Arion's biting, his face turned a little red, he blinked his eyes open and glanced at Arion confused what hte Elemental meant by his very last comment, least untill he felt the man on him more and he blinked and not only did his face flush more but his own body tempeture seemed to rise. He gulped a second and slowly caught his breath. "Why...wouldnt Ibe okay with it?" he said, sounding as if he was out of breath,

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:25 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

ARion chuckled as he kissed Kamens neck once more, before lightly nibbling it, running his teeth back and forth against the soft flesh
"Because you are still not used to this" he replied rubbing himself against Kamen so that he knew exactly what he was talking about.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:26 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen's face remained red as Arion grazed his teeth across his neck, he caught his breath a little at Arion's second action, by then something started happening to himself and it caused his pants to tighten. He didnt know what to say to the Elemental since he was right, he wasnt used to this, but he wanted to get used to it.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games