Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:22 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<
██████████████████████████████

Oh dear, it looked like he startled the poor guy! It was admittedly- "Cute." He finished the thought aloud to himself without seeming to realize it. Whoops. Not that it seemed to be needed, once he recognized Sahar the shorter man smiled. It was surprising to hear he was by himself, certainly someone would have snatched up this cutie for themselves by now.

"I see, well, at least you gave it a shot! It is commendable that you are willing to try improving yourself." He gave him a bit of praise, hoping it would help with Esme's self-esteem. He seemed like a nice guy, so the half-breed couldn't imagine someone disliking him. "It is good to see you too. I had thought about inviting Tsukasa, but I, um, got a bit distracted." Right, he had come to the beach with the intent to visit his friend first. Whoops...

Well, there was no changing what had already happened! "Since we are both alone would you like to hang out for a bit? I have never been to a festival like this so some company would be nice." He stated as he glanced around. The fairgrounds were large and there were a lot of people, Sahar was bound to get overexcited from both the energy and his own eagerness. Having someone around would help him focus more. Plus, he had wanted to get to know the smaller man better, their meeting was great luck!

>>>>> I have: $858.75 // I love: no one // I am: calmer, but still excited <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

Chandra Panesar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:13 pm
Zoexx Sorenxx

User Image

Why do I miss someone I never met?
With bated breath I lay.

Some might recognize the personality that didn't think overly much about their personal appearance. On this particular day, she donned jeans, plain t-shirt, and a light jacket that was of a vague color scheme that allowed it to be worn with jeans. She had not adorned make-up, as she hadn't really been thinking of the need to impress anyone, and she certainly hadn't counted herself as particularly attractive to begin with. In about time with his, color came to her expression and she looked away, suddenly bashful.

He thinks I'm pretty? She stumbled over this thought as any might have over a novelty. Maybe she had a hard time thinking of herself this way given everything she had experienced. After all, death didn't exactly sing of beauty. One didn't weave in descriptions of the walking dead while they talked of something pretty. She shoved these thoughts from her mind and brought a smile to her face. This was a compliment. This she could wrap her head around more easily.

"Thank you." After this was said, it was easier to look up again, seeing his sheepish smile, though also noting that he reacted to their surroundings. Surprisingly enough, people had spilled onto the beach only within the last few minutes. It really was looking like a beachside festival now.

"Would you like to stay together for the time being? Maybe go to some of the stalls?""

Her attention once again on Philip, she was relieved that he had offered. Having already spent a number of days alone in a new town, she did want the company. This, oddly enough... was the first New Years so far away from those she knew.... If she hadn't met that many people, or even made friends, then this holiday would likely be spent alone.

As he mentioned his aversion for bobbing for apples, the last of the color that had invaded her face faded from sight. She chuckled nervously, but even that sound died in a hurry and she turned from the bucket itself. That... unfortunately... brought back a memory she preferred not to feel so viscerally. Maybe... well... then again, she hadn't really gone swimming since.... Maybe she was only afraid of being upside down in the water? She really hadn't tested the extent of her own trauma.

"Be- besides..." she coughed to clear her throat. "It's not sanitary... not really. How about face panting..? That looks safe."

She paused and corrected herself. "I mean.. fun."

That idea made me more nervous than I thought it would be, she noted with relative awe. Later, she would marvel at her reaction and how she normally didn't react like this. It was a mystery to decrypt later.

And all the poetry in the world finally makes sense to me.
Sometimes a dream turns into a dream.

Butterflies are flying and I just won't delay

Vendemmian

Rihenian

Eloquent Counselor

14,900 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                  ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
                                                  After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.-
                                                  Aldous Huxley
                                                  ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Esme couldn’t help the blush that filled his cheeks when Sahar called him cute, the word seeming to have slipped out unintentionally. It wasn’t the first time Sahar had called him cute, either. Esme remembered that he had been mistaken for Tsukasa’s cute boyfriend. Did… did Sahar really think that he was cute? Maybe he shouldn’t question it or find it so strange, but it really was unexpected. Esme had never really thought of himself as cute. He was just too nervous, clumsy and avoidant to really be cute. But Sahar didn’t really seem to be saying it just to make him feel good. Was he?

Esme tried to shake the thought; it wasn’t doing him any good to worry about it. He should be trying to have fun. Even Sahar thought that it was good to try to improve himself; maybe he wasn’t doing as well as he had hoped, but the outing didn’t have to be a waste. ”Maybe Tsukasa will come on his own. We might even run into him later.” Esme suggested. What was that feeling that had made him feel so nervous before? It was still lingering a little, but with Sahar with him he felt a lot better. It was a bit easier to open up and speak to someone.

”I… I would like that. I would like some company, too. Maybe…maybe it will be easier to meet new friends if I am not alone?” Esme’s tone was questioning, but he tried to seem a bit confident as he smiled up to Sahar. Then he took a step closer to the man. ”So, um… what would you like to do first? I couldn’t really decide on my own… I got so nervous all of a sudden… I don’t even know why.”

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

♪♪♫ Location: Lune Beach
♪♪♫ Company: Sahar
♪♪♫ Mood: Nervous, shy, happy to see a face he knows
♪♪♫ Money: $949
♪♪♫ OOC:
♪♪♫ Profile

SoujiAtsumi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:24 pm
User Image
User Image

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Lucas wasn't sure what drove him to come here, first he had to fill out some sort of "New Years Resolution" sheet and a few other documents, it was so annoying. He ran a hand through his hair and sighed, he was here now so the male figured that he'd make the most of it. As he walked through the vast crowds of civilians Lucas felt a bit out of place but that was nothing new to him. He could feel the concerned glares pressing against his back as he trudged along. Sucking his teeth in annoyance, Lucas shoved his hands into his pockets and continued along in a much more agitated manner. He almost didn't realize just how odd he felt in the vast crowd. His senses went on high-alert and his eyes darted around as if someone was looming over him from the shadows. As he searched his eyes landed on....Nothing. Was he being superstitious? The raven haired man shook of the wary feeling and made his way over to one of the nearby food-stands. Simply ordering a cold beer. He needed to calm his nerves a bit, whether that be through numbing them or pills it didn't really matter. Lucas paid for the drink and pushed his way through the crowd towards an empty wooden table.

Lucas placed his butt on the uncomfortable wood, facing his body away from the table and placing his shoulder, the one not holding the booze, on the table. Using his teeth, Lucas ripped off the cap of the bottle and spat it onto the table behind him. His eyes dragged along the shoreline, watching all of the pedestrians, young and old, have a "lovely" time. He could only chuckle at the sight before taking a swig of his drink.

Hatsumomo Ren

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:27 pm
Alexander Caliburn
~Alien in Disguise~
"People always ask the age old question are we alone in this universe..."
Left over cash: $1,000
Change of Clothes: New Outfit
User Image
Watching Kristen stand up his smile broke a little when she wiped away tears from her face. "It's okay, kinda cute when you ramble. Besides are you alright? What's wrong?" Placing a hand on her shoulder he squeezed gently and gave her a reassuring smile. "I'm here if you wanna talk." He grinned again and let his hand move from her shoulder down to her arm squeezing again before letting her finally go. "Well let's try to get rid of any bad memories tonight and focus on the new-" A man shambled past him and Kristen talking about some type of fruit for sale. Turning to Kristen another smile appeared on his face. "Hey, let's try that magical fruit Ms. Granger." Taking Kristen's hand he walked up to the man.

"Excuse me sir, my female friend and I would like to try this magical fruit. How much for this stuff?" Alexander smiled at the man and squeezed Kristen's hand waiting for information.

Yami Miyagawa

oOBookwormYumiOo

"...I like to think that we aren't."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:10 am
First comes the blessing of all that you've dreamed,
But then comes the curses of diamonds and rings.
Only at first did it have its appeal, but now you can't tell the false from the real

Company: None
Funds: £931 [bank]
Pockets: Key's, Old cellphone, 2 pack of cigarettes { 15 left } and old flip lighter
Bag: Towel, Notepad and pencils, Old Illusion tome,

Noah came to a stop and leaned over panting after jogging for the store trying to catch his breath before standing straight and looking around with a small smile as he walked into the festival proper putting his hands in his pockets looking around calmly

Statues and empires are all at your hands,
Water to wine and the finest of sands.
When all that you have's turnin' stale and its cold,
Oh you'll no longer fear when your heart's turned to gold.

OOC:

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:59 am
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

Oh! Esme looked even cuter when he was blushing! This time, his thoughts were kept inside as Sahar took quiet joy from the other male's expression. He could just squeeze him! But, he wouldn't, not right now at least, since they were talking. "Maybe! He seems like a social butterfly so I would not be surprised if we ran into him." Sahar could always text his friend and find out, but the prospect of a little surprise seemed like fun.

Plus, it seemed rude to search for Tsukasa while Esme wanted company and Sahar did want to explore a bit. Even though he had been nervous at first, it looked like the smaller man was starting to gain some confidence. How nice for him! "It might be, we can make new friends together, at least. Oh! If we run into any of my friends I can introduce you too, that might make it easier!" He pointed out, clapping his hands together at the thought. It sounded like a wonderful idea. Maybe if they ran into Integra they could become friends, the two certainly needed to come out of their shells more.

"Really? Maybe it was just because of the crowd?"
Sahar looked around as he tried to decide where to go first, however...Were all the signs blank? He blinked, rubbing his eyes before taking another look. The signs looked normal, perhaps he was just seeing things? He had slept well last night and he hadn't drunk anything, though...

Pushing the odd occurrence out of his mind, he grabbed Esme's wrist and pointed to a nearby booth. "How about we try that, it looks like fun!" He wasn't sure what the game was, but there were balloons and it looked like they could win a stuffed animal.

>>>>> I have: $858.75 // I love: no one // I am: calmer, but still excited <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

Chandra Panesar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:35 am
Krylancelo Mooncrest

Yami Miyagawa

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC: Feeling: Ill...The Story: {Click Here.}

"PARTAKE OF THE FRUIT..."

The man exhaled curtly in irritation as the practically white haired male dismissed him. Perhaps he'd reintroduce himself at a certain point of the festival, make "friends" with said being. Faint thoughts rustled the edges of his mind, brushing his annoyance and favoring his gaze back upon the ground. It wasn't as if he could shed this disgusting black tar ridden skin off of his former body. He couldn't denounce the darkness around him and step into light as before. A disgruntled hum exited his throat, finally looking up to a fine looking pair approaching his stance. He straightened up as best as he could, flashing a sharp and toothy smile in their direction. "Oh yes...!" He answered in a raspy voice. With an attempt to clear it, and to no avail, he spoke again. "Remember, friend." He wagged his first gloved finger in front of the two, shaking his head in a slow, elderly wise man fashion. "This is no ordinary fruit." He shuffled the front flap of his coat to the side, sliding a hand inside and pulling out the mythical item from within. His grip tightened on the side, his thumb pushing into the tender skin into itself. He could feel the juice flowing through its technical 'veins'. His other hand gestured beneath, tapping each point of the star in no specific manner as he spoke until it reached the two leaves on top.

"There are specific rules to finding your true love when it comes to eating the Nanoa's contents." He licked his lips and continued it on, still holding the fruit to his chest as if it were some sort of trophy to be shown off to the world. In reality, it very well could have been. Something that rare and yearned for by almost everyone in the universe is something that he knew would drag people to his attention - if not begging for a taste. "To devour this and discover your true love, you must each take an end and eat it together. Down to the very last bite until it is completely gone. Split the green leaves with your fingers with a pinch so as you each have one. Then, bury them beneath the sand side by side; but make sure it is deep. If you are truly meant for each other, out will sprout a future for the both of you - a flash of black and white." The smile grew a tad bit wider, a chuckle and a cough coming from deep within. "But if you are not... Then I'm afraid nothing will happen." He toyed with the mythical fruit in his hands, tilting it side to side tauntingly. "Ah! But it is free. I only wish to help give happiness. For no price but a pretty smile, I will let you take the chance." He held out his hand, gesturing longingly with the tips of his fingers for a firm shake. "Do we have a deal?"

"THE SOUL FRUIT OF MYKRONOS..."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:51 am
Krylancelo Mooncrest
oOBookwormYumiOo

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►ι αм: Down◄
►мσηєу: $1000◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Standing beside Alexander as he talks to a creepy stranger◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Beach◄
►ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg: Red checkered shirt, ripped jeans, cowboy boots and hat.◄
►мαякιиgѕ: None◄
►ςσи∂ιтισи: Healthy◄
╚══════════════╝

User Image

For a moment Kristen saw him: her ex boyfriend. It happened after Alexander placed a hand on her shoulder when he said to her, "It's okay, kinda cute when you ramble. Besides are you alright? What's wrong"? It was as if Alexander wasn't there and she was talking to her ex again. And he felt so real too. How she wanted this to be real...but it isn't. Even though words were coming out her ex's mouth, it wasn't his voice: it was Alexander's. He told her, "I'm here if you wanna talk" and "Well let's try to get rid of any bad memories tonight and focus on the new-".

He stopped talking. Why did he stop? Then he took her by the hand and began leading her somewhere. The image of her ex faded away and deep down she wanted him to stay. But she knew that wasn't the right thing to do so she closed her eyes and told herself that it is time to let go. Alexander is right. They need to stop focusing on the bad memories and work making new ones. Some will be bad, but there is also opportunities for good. When she opened her eyes, she was beside Alexander as he spoke to this creepy stranger about buying some magical fruit. It couldn't be the same magical fruit from the island that many of the locals talk about...could it?

The stranger seem to have read her mind and answered the question about what he is selling: the Nanoa fruit. The fruit of legend that is meant to determine if two people are truly soulmates. In order for this to work, the two of them would have to take each end of the fruit and eat it together down to the last bite. Does that mean it could lead to the two of them kissing since they have to eat to the last bite? The thought of that happening made her blush. Next they had split the green leaves left behind and bury them beneath the sand side by side. If they are soulmates, a future will sprout for them. And he is giving to them for free. She isn't sure if she can trust this man but if he is giving this fruit to them for free, certainly there can't much, if any, harm involved.

"W-What do ya think Alex? S-Should we take it?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:43 pm
User Image

Clothing: Pajamas Money: $1000 Mood: Groggy, Lonely

Izzy looked out at the stretched out sand and all the people covering it, like little ants. She had been wandering in her loneliness, trying to find a way to make sense of the sadness that kept creeping back up on her but instead she found nothing as she instead saw the sand next to the road. She had though it would be fun to lay on the beach and look out at the waves and then at the stars when it turned from day to night, but instead she found the beach covered with people. She should have guessed it would be as such, it was nearly new years wasn't it? Izzy shivered slightly at the though and looked at the ground. New Years. Izzy looked back out amongst the people milling about, talking with friends, making friends and Izzy smiled. Maybe she should try that again. Izzy had slowly be declining, going from her happy, peppy self to a more dismal depressed woman in the last month, so maybe it was the people that she missed.

Izzy sucked it up and took the first step onto the sand, and then another, and another until finally her feet sunk into the sand with every step. It was a beautiful feeling feeling the cold sand around her toes as she walked, and it actually made her smile. Looking around once again Izzy bit her lip slightly, maybe she would be lucky and meet someone today and make a new friend, maybe she would see some old friends. Izzy could feel a smile tugging at her lips as she crossed her fingers, making her new years resolution before she sighed as she walked around.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pocket Items:nothing
OOC:
Quote:

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150

MasterDenton

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:00 pm
Quote:
━━━⊱ MAXWELL SULLIVAN ⊰━━━
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Ⓞoc: "--" Ⓦealth: "." Ⓕeeling: ""

Upon arriving at the beach, Max's first instinct was to scan the populace to see if any familiar faces were amongst the crowd. Huh, for a split second there, he could've sworn that everyone looked damn near exactly the same... Grey, blurry humanoid forms... Like he'd been in a video game and stumbled into an area while it was still loading. It must've been his eyes playing tricks on him, though, as when he blinked, the usual colorful populace of the city replaced the gray featureless humanoids that he'd seen prior. "Huh..." he mumbled to himself as he walked closer to the festivities, "Probably should've slept more last night...

Well, there seemed to be no sign of anyone he knew (though, to be fair, he only knew about... six people maximum in this city), so Max made his way to a relatively isolated park bench to wait for one of his friends to show. On his way there, he walked by a rather unsettling hooded figure. He'd hesitate to call it a man seeing as how the only feature it shared with a human was its form, and even that was debatable judging by its sludgy aroma and appearance. He'd thought of asking it if it was an escaped Shadaloo experiment, but jokes like that towards sketchy, erm... "people" get you stabbed, so he held his tongue. Still, even when he had parked himself at the bench, he couldn't take his eyes off this thing... What is it?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:54 pm
                                                  ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
                                                  After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.-
                                                  Aldous Huxley
                                                  ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

This would be even easier if Tsukasa showed up as well, Esme thought, and he was still hoping to see some of the others as well. But these festivities were also a chance to meet someone he hadn’t before; he shouldn’t miss the opportunity. Esme would keep reminding himself of that, even though he still felt a bit nervous. At least he did not feel nervous about Sahar; he did not think that Tsukasa would be friends with anyone who wasn’t nice. That was perhaps a naïve way to think, but it was what he thought all the same.

”That would make it much easier. I think anyone you would be friends with must be a nice person.” Esme was a trusting individual at heart; if Tsukasa was a good person, and Sahar was a good person, then he believed that their friends would be good people as well. Esme smiled brightly, the last traces of nervousness rapidly fading. What was there to be nervous about? He was just going to have a fun time and get to know Sahar better. And if he met new people, then all the better! After all, it was his New Year’s resolution to be more outgoing and relaxed… Why wait to start?

”You’re probably right… I usually like crowds because it is easy for people to ignore me in them…” Esme trailed off and bit his lower lip, averting his gaze from the taller man. Maybe he shouldn’t admit that so easily, but it had always been true. It was easier to disappear into a crowd than when he was just talking to one person. Like right then; he couldn’t disappear and pretend that he hadn’t said something embarrassing since Sahar was actually paying attention to him. Not that he was complaining… Even if he was shy about it, he did like having the man’s attention.

Sahar took his wrist and Esme blushed even more brightly but he soon understood why when Sahar pointed to a nearby booth. ”Pop the firework?” Esme read curiously then smiled and nodded, letting Sahar lead him to the booth. ”It does look like fun! Let’s try it.”

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

♪♪♫ Location: Lune Beach
♪♪♫ Company: Sahar
♪♪♫ Mood: Happy and determined again, but still shy
♪♪♫ Money: $949
♪♪♫ OOC:
♪♪♫ Profile

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100

A4854R744L7512E1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:47 pm
Rihenian

User Image

User Image

If there ever comes a day where we can't be together
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - keep me in your heart.
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I'll stay there forever.

"No problem. Anytime." Philip's friendly smile was back in play, now. Both with the fact that she was thankful and not off put by his compliment, and that she agreed bobbing for apples was not a very fun time. Which was great for him on both ends. The revenant didn't notice how nervous and she uncomfortable she seemed with the thought, distracted by her suggestion. Face painting. What fun! He'd never had his face painted before. The enjoyment and overall gleefulness of the situation made him neglect to consider Zoe's words, too.

Philip looked back at Zoe to make sure she was following and made his way over a curvy dark skinned woman with a palette of colors, glitters, and brushes in front of her. She smiled brightly at them. "My first visitors. Hello! Is there anything you have in mind? I have a book, if you'd like to take a look." The woman wasn't expecting adults, but that was fine, too. She handed Philip a thick book, its pages laminated for protection. Philip gladly thanked her and moved to stand next to Zoe, flipping through the pages with her. "They all look so nice...Oh! I like that one." He pointed to a profile of a person who had their face painted like a comic book character's. "What about you, Zoe? Anything catch your eye?"

xxxxx Currently Wearing

How lucky I am
xxxxxxxxx to have someone
that makes saying
"goodbye"
so hard. xxx x

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:19 pm
      User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

User Image
                                                              •.¸✿¸.•❤•.❀• ƤяσfιƖє •❀.•❤•.¸✿¸.• Sσмє
                                                              A cool breeze swept through the beach, serving as a nice chilly greeting for a particular female. Though the wind was a bit frosty, but the temperature wasn't low, in fact, it was well balanced. The sky was cloud free, a perfect setting for fireworks! There was a big crowd of guests at the beach as well, all here celebrating the end of the year. It was Chiaki's first time in such a big gathering. She felt a little nervous when she first arrived and saw so many people, however, there was friendly vibe and an inviting atmosphere that made her anxiety disappear. "Grandma would have liked this a whole lot!" She told herself, remembering her grandmother fondly. Since she had just recently moved to the city, she made any friends just yet. These kinds of events were usually enjoyed with a group of family or friends, however, there was no way she would miss out on the fireworks! After all of those years stuck at home, she was excited to go out into the world and experience things first had.

Chiaki raised her hands up to her face, keeping them warm with her breath before fixing her hand warmers. Her choice of attire was kind of funky, but in a cute way. It was a little embarrassing to admit she had poor fashion sense. The truth of it was she just wore whatever was comfortable.
                                                              After exploring the beach, her legs were a bit tired from all the walking. She knew she couldn't strain herself too much so she searched for a good place to rest. The youth went ahead and bought some tea to keep herself warm while she took a break. Her eyes spotted a table not too far from where she was standing and her way towards it. Having terrible vision, she failed to notice someone was already sitting there. It wasn't until she came a bit closer that she was finally able to distinguish the blurry figure to be a man. She looked around to see if he was with someone, he wasn't. "Ah... Excuse me, sir? Is it alright if I sit here?" She asked with a small smile, lightly tapping his shoulder.

XXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                                              Lσcαтιση: Beach
                                                              Ɯєαяιηg: Winter Casual
                                                              Lσνє ǀηтєʀєѕт: . . .
                                                              Tнσυgнтѕ;Fєєℓιηgѕ: This place is so pretty!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Lord Yozo

Hatsumomo Ren

Demonic Cat

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
    • Forum Regular 100
    • There are two sides... 50
    • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
    PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:36 pm
    First comes the blessing of all that you've dreamed,
    But then comes the curses of diamonds and rings.
    Only at first did it have its appeal, but now you can't tell the false from the real

Location: Lune Beach { gaia_star new years festival gaia_star }
    Company: None that I am aware of at this time
    Funds: £931 [bank]
    Pockets: Key's, Old cellphone, 2 pack of cigarettes { 14 left } and old flip lighter
    Bag: Towel, Notepad and pencils, Old Illusion tome,

Noah lit a cigarette and took a deep pull as he watched people pass with a slight frown cursing his inability to start conversations as he looked up and the darkening sky watching his smoke trails fade into the sky before pushing himself to his feet and walking deeper into the festival to see if he could maybe bump into someone he had met or perhaps someone new

Statues and empires are all at your hands,
    Water to wine and the finest of sands.
    When all that you have's turnin' stale and its cold,
    Oh you'll no longer fear when your heart's turned to gold.

OOC:

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games